Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method must have told them to do reels matching their outfits to the colour in the bottles because the other influencer also did the same 🥱

God her video about being so sad and alone after coachella, I dont get why she moved out if she's feeling like this.she seems totally unhinged and I hope she's in therapy

Reactions: 11
I think part of her sadness is because she doesn't have a proper job, she's bored.

Reactions: 22
I think part of her sadness is because she doesn't have a proper job, she's bored.
100% agree she has nothing to work towards. studying towards a degree keeps your mind preoccupied now that that's over she has to find things to do fill her time with to keep her life interesting i guess doing just youtube/being an influencer isn't that fulfilling but brings in a lot of money

Reactions: 15
100% agree she has nothing to work towards. studying towards a degree keeps your mind preoccupied now that that's over she has to find things to do fill her time with to keep her life interesting i guess doing just youtube/being an influencer isn't that fulfilling but brings in a lot of money
But she could be doing SO many things, if I had thr money and time I'd be doing courses to learn new things, she could do group in person German lessons, train to be yoga teacher...she has basically endless opportunities

Reactions: 13
Same! Also if she's so passionate about education why doesn't she study further in that field?

Reactions: 7
Yeah I find this really interesting. The tiktoker Ambar Driscoll was one day like lots of ppl ask me what my job is but this is my job. I think people found it hard to believe her as an influencer because she has no particular niche, she just posts random videos. She also said at one point she's not sure what she's doing with her life but I think people find it hard to let go of because of the money and free stuff.

Reactions: 8
If someone was holding up security to do this, I would be so annoyed
I thought you couldn't take pictures of security at airports lmao.

why thee hell is she in a HMO and flat sharing?
I've seen the advice to move into an HMO/houseshare when you first move to London, because it can get pretty lonely. I did that, and I think I'm more or less glad I did.
---
Same! Also if she's so passionate about education why doesn't she study further in that field?
What, like do a PGCE? I knew someone at Oxford actually who was doing a DPhil on Pedagogy. Ye deffo she could be doing that.

Reactions: 3
Today’s episode of: things that never happened …View attachment 2894691
And then everyone clapped!!!

But I missed something, when did Jade come out as “queer”?? (I’m assuming she’s a spicy straight and trying to be special or bi and mainly into men but correct me if I’m wrong, just seems like the type of thing she’d do to seem oppressed and interesting)

Sincerely,
A boring lesbian

Reactions: 13
And then everyone clapped!!!

But I missed something, when did Jade come out as “queer”?? (I’m assuming she’s a spicy straight and trying to be special or bi and mainly into men but correct me if I’m wrong, just seems like the type of thing she’d do to seem oppressed and interesting)

Sincerely,
A boring lesbian
Don't appreciate the biphobia of this comment, really. Bi women who mainly date men are still queer, there's no need to be derogatory about it (esp because bi people are just more likely to date people of the opposite gender, it's just statistics). Gatekeeping doesn't actually help you.

She mentioned it a while ago when she was talking about a queer women's meetup she went to, though I can't remember precisely when that was. I have a feeling it was in one of her uni vlogs, though it could have been Lisbon.

Reactions: 6