Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be a nightmare living her life with all this self analysis and introspection. Exhausting and not much fun.

Reactions: 15
Her south africa video has kinda left me speechless... how is she comfortable publishing that and nothing publically over 3 years about her 'growth partner' boyfriend? That's wild to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her south africa video has kinda left me speechless... how is she comfortable publishing that and nothing publically over 3 years about her 'growth partner' boyfriend? That's wild to me.
I would imagine he was the one who didn't want to be shown. She overshares absolutely every aspect of her life

Reactions: 13
All the psychobabble implies someone who has not learnt any critical thought at university - Minerva anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just got round to watching her South Africa video and what I don’t understand is how is she so comfortable on camera crying that he was her soulmate and everything else, when she hadn’t mentioned him in three years before this point?

I completely respect her right to keep that part of her life private but it strikes me as odd that you’d hide it for so long and now divulge all the details of your three year relationship and your emotions post-breakup when he’s likely watching? It just seems an odd approach.

Reactions: 18
I completely respect her right to keep that part of her life private but it strikes me as odd that you’d hide it for so long and now divulge all the details of your three year relationship and your emotions post-breakup when he’s likely watching? It just seems an odd approach.
I suspect it's because it was nowhere as serious as she's trying to make out. I think that them 'travelling and living together' is probably her taking staying over at his for one night as 'living' together.

Reactions: 13
It must be a nightmare living her life with all this self analysis and introspection. Exhausting and not much fun.
Sometimes I do little silly impulsive things and let my intrusive thoughts win, whereas with Jade I feel like everything would be an introspective deep learning moment 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suspect it's because it was nowhere as serious as she's trying to make out. I think that them 'travelling and living together' is probably her taking staying over at his for one night as 'living' together.
They may have spent a lot of time together in Germany tbf - didn’t she live alone at one point? I wonder if that’s why she was so in love with Germany

Reactions: 6
Watched her South Africa vlog and remembered why her content is not for me and makes me side-eye those who find it relatable.

1. Crying that much in front of a camera (and a massive audience) is performative, no matter which way you slice it, it is. Humans are always thinking about how they look, sound, etc - we are designed to be self-conscious. Putting a camera in front of yourself when you're that emotional is not helping you be raw and authentic, it's feeding into the need to perform. I am sorry for the heartbreak she's experiencing but it is a new level of narcissism to put minutes of footage that is just you crying to a sad song. Seriously reminds me of a Delaney Rowe tiktok (give it a search, she portrays manic pixie dream girl types and every tiktok could be Jade).

2. She has too many feelings. Sorry if that's rude. Something is definitely not right but I doubt it was the relationship, the country she was in or the lack of crystals/manifestations in her life. She is emotionally all over the place, performing for youtube all the time is clearly confusing her emotions even more and she is self-aware something is not right but is always looking for an external fix.

3. Her video titles for the last 3 yrs have consistently been on theme with "self love", "taking myself out on a date" etc - very much giving single girl energy or someone whose trying hard to look like the cool girl who's OK with casual situationship when she really wants something more. My guess is this other person was gradually fading her out and she has used this SA trip to reclaim the narrative that it was her decision to end things. I don't buy for a second that she kept this relationship on the down-low because she's private. Someone who proclaims living authentically would not be hiding a relationship on their platform - either the relationship was never that deep, or it was only ever that deep for her. Either way it's definitely a healthy decision to leave it behind.
---
Definitely. Look at this list of goals she made for 2024:

View attachment 2831465

I'm just gonna leave this here...
1711461582535.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She needs to learn to internalise her thoughts. We all have weird intrusive thoughts from time to time it seems like she acts on them and publicises them constantly which makes her look like a bleeping crazy person. Like yeah I'd be interested in having a threesome one day but no one needs to know that stop put it on your bleeping instagram story.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
download.jpeg

She needs to understand that the front camera is not a mirror in the privacy of her room... if I were her, I'd be so embarrassed the next day. At this rate there's nothing stopping her from sharing toilet selfies ffs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s the deal with her and queerness right now?

Is this the next personality trait she’s going to move onto after crystals?

I honestly feel like she probably just needs some structure and reality to her life. I’m sure it’s great to have an income from social media and not have to work 9 to 5 but… it’s surely a bit lonely too? Like I wonder if her move to London would have been a bit smoother if she had a job to go to everyday and the stability of seeing more or less the same people

Would probably give her some understanding of boundaries too

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I honestly feel like she probably just needs some structure and reality to her life. I’m sure it’s great to have an income from social media and not have to work 9 to 5 but… it’s surely a bit lonely too? Like I wonder if her move to London would have been a bit smoother if she had a job to go to everyday and the stability of seeing more or less the same people

Totally agree but she would never last in a standard job, imagine how insufferable shed be, talking to the manager as if she knows better than them

Reactions: 11
Ugh I’m annoyed by her Instagram stories. She’s having a rant about how the queer running club she joined was “full of white men” and she was the only female.

Jade, you’ve come in to a safe, queer, space and jumped straight to assumptions about people. Queer spaces are for people of all genders. Simply because you went in and it didn’t meet your expectations of what it would look like. There’s no need to tit all over it.

There are many femme specific queer running clubs in London. But why not be more positive rather than making this a “pick me” moment? Share that you’ve joined a club, but it wasn’t what you were looking for, ask for recommendation or see if anyone wants to come and join you. Rather than turning this into some “I’m such a strong female for sticking with this” narrative. 🙄

Reactions: 30
Ugh I’m annoyed by her Instagram stories. She’s having a rant about how the queer running club she joined was “full of white men” and she was the only female.

Jade, you’ve come in to a safe, queer, space and jumped straight to assumptions about people. Queer spaces are for people of all genders. Simply because you went in and it didn’t meet your expectations of what it would look like. There’s no need to tit all over it.

There are many femme specific queer running clubs in London. But why not be more positive rather than making this a “pick me” moment? Share that you’ve joined a club, but it wasn’t what you were looking for, ask for recommendation or see if anyone wants to come and join you. Rather than turning this into some “I’m such a strong female for sticking with this” narrative. 🙄
oh no will she be branded a terf for pointing out there were no women in her running group....?
uh oh

Reactions: 3

I think also part of it is she wants to be friends with people she considers ‘minorities’ - for example, she loves pointing out where her friends are from geographically and didn’t she call one of her friends ‘exotic’ once?

Anyway, I feel like part of the reason she joined is so she could claim to have trans and non-binary friends (another minority for her) and she’s annoyed that no one there fits the bill.

Reactions: 23
She probably loves being the only woman because it gives her the chance to be a minority

Reactions: 10