Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Icecream-slick tongue of childhood’. Nope, nope, nope. Not words you ever need to use in a post about your brother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is his name seriously folkert?

"Gym kissed arms" 🤢🤢🤢
I'm sure if my parents ever saw me write such a caption about my brother they'd be taking me aside and saying this is a bit creepy, love, are you ok?

She's talking about him like he's some Greek mythical god 😬

Imagine how possessive she'll be when he gets a girlfriend. She'll want to be that girl's 'bestie'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Icecream-slick tongue of childhood’. Nope, nope, nope. Not words you ever need to use in a post about your brother.
There's a comment under the instagram post that says "that's the sort of sentence written by people utterly oblivious to their inability to write", Jade's response is (I tit you not) "literally why are you so mean" and says she should be allowed to share her own writing.

Of course she's allowed to share it, but if you write something that ridiculously awful, expect people to say what the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh God...these are things I

a) Don't post to the public eye
b) Write about my PARTNER not my BIOLOGICAL BROTHER
c) Write in my WEDDING VOWS not in an INSTAGRAM POST

Along the lines of "more than a brother"
"Yin to my yang"
"Gym-kissed arms"
"<333"
"The boy who lets me see beneath his layers"
"The boy"
"The boy"
"icecream-slick tongue of childhood into the wide open air of adulthood"
"granted us memories I’ll tell at his wedding <3"

LOL imagine her at his wedding, crying TOO hard and weirdly possessive and clingy to the fact that she's "giving him away" to someone else probably...ICK. It's giving boy mom but brother mom?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh God...these are things I

a) Don't post to the public eye
b) Write about my PARTNER not my BIOLOGICAL BROTHER
c) Write in my WEDDING VOWS not in an INSTAGRAM POST

Along the lines of "more than a brother"s
"Yin to my yang"
"Gym-kissed arms"
"<333"
"The boy who lets me see beneath his layers"
"The boy"
"The boy"
"icecream-slick tongue of childhood into the wide open air of adulthood"
"granted us memories I’ll tell at his wedding <3"

LOL imagine her at his wedding, crying TOO hard and weirdly possessive and clingy to the fact that she's "giving him away" to someone else probably...ICK. It's giving boy mom but brother mom?
I can’t decide what is more hilarious about the cringy incest post. The quotes above or the fact that there are twice as many photos of her as of him to illustrate her creepy love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t decide what is more hilarious about the cringy incest post. The quotes above or the fact that there are twice as many photos of her as of him to illustrate her creepy love.
I mean you have a point, they look like the girl and guy versions of each other and they both love staring at the mirror....1+1 is 2.
---
Casual incest magic gorl.
New thread title? 👈
---
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 1.54.07 PM.png

Also what the hell is this photo under such a caption...they look like they were CAUGHT doing something they weren't supposed to...is this the vibe she wants to give off??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean I love my brother and the only part of that post I appreciated was that you do choose to become friends with your siblings.
Everything else she's written sounds so creepy.
How are ppl on Instagram praising her and not saying it sounds really weird?

Also guys she's a product manager at several companies according to her new reel!

Reactions: 3
Jades logic: if you're poor, just stop being poor!

Yeah, because poverty exists because people aren't manifesting enough.

Minerva taught her critical thinking skills guysss
God she’s so mindless it’s insane. She’ll never consider the way that even if she bought her first camera there are SO many things that growing up wealthy do that lead to youtube success from the room you’re filming in to the way you carry yourself.
---
Her recent post about Folkert - you’d think they were dating rather than siblings 🤢

Posting a bikini picture whilst talking about and TO your brother is WILD

• Sick
Reactions: 4