Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she mentions work a couple of times in the video sections - does she actually say what her job is because I skipped through and all I got was meditation and journaling…

She needs an actual therapist and not someone from better help too at this point
---
This feels so inappropriate too 😭😭
IMG_6112.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
she mentions work a couple of times in the video sections - does she actually say what her job is because I skipped through and all I got was meditation and journaling…

She needs an actual therapist and not someone from better help too at this point
---
This feels so inappropriate too 😭😭View attachment 2846212
I swear the incest vibes between these two is off the charts. Why would she even want to post a photo like that of her own brother :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

---
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🫦 ummmmmm… the f

Reactions: 5
What makes me so royally angry is how she talks about being sucked into the productivity mindset, how she never practiced self care, how she was all hustle culture and now her realization is how much that hurt her growth etc etc

But you made MONEY off it. You used that productivity mindset to make money off vulnerable young people. You made the study with me videos, the hustle culture videos.

YouTubers always talk about growth and reflecting on what they were drawn into but NEVER acknowledge that they made money off it. Your viewers deserve an apology that you used those very concepts to build a brand. You are the very reason thousands of people are trapped in these ideologies. Take accountability for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

---
That is just SO GROSS aaaaaaa 🤮🤮🤮 mostly naked in bed with the bro 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

---
No this is bleeping disgusting. Omg. If she had any real friends they would pull her aside and make her delete this ASAP. And hopefully make her show it to a therapist.

Reactions: 17
No this is bleeping disgusting. Omg. If she had any real friends they would pull her aside and make her delete this ASAP. And hopefully make her show it to a therapist.
There's so much narcissism masked in the form of "self love" that they probably start projecting some weird things. Also the fact that they look so so similar (same bug eyes, giraffe-shaped faces and lopsided mouths) probably doesn't help.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fully expect that the guy she was in a situationship with had asked her to not share anything about him on her social media and that's why she's only ever mentioned it in passing up to this point.

Reactions: 13
Her latest insta post pissed me off so much I had to find her thread again. It reeks of privilege. ‘The world will wait’?? Some people have rent to pay and food to buy because they don’t have rich parents who are happy to put them up back home for free while they ‘find’ themselves again.

I submitted my grad dissertation and then started my new job two days later. I had bills to pay. I didn’t have the luxury of taking time to rest or chill or save money. duck off Jade.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Her latest insta post pissed me off so much I had to find her thread again. It reeks of privilege. ‘The world will wait’?? Some people have rent to pay and food to buy because they don’t have rich parents who are happy to put them up back home for free while they ‘find’ themselves again.

I submitted my grad dissertation and then started my new job two days later. I had bills to pay. I didn’t have the luxury of taking time to rest or chill or save money. duck off Jade.
I chose to interpret that more about not needing to chase big and important things directly after uni. Tbh I wish I'd had that advice because I just went straight for it and could have done with thinking about it a bit longer, maybe heading home and picking up low stakes work while I thought about my future because I've just gone from uni burnout to work burnout (as a result of not choosing my field correctly). Obviously not everyone has parents that are willing to put them up at all (even if you are willing/able to pay your way), but let's not get it twisted, Jade hasn't been unemployed all year though she presents herself like that. She makes money through the sponsorships and stuff she does (does she still do betterhelp adverts? I thought we all agreed they were awful.)

I honestly wish people like Jade were just more honest about it. She is able to have a lovely flexible life because she has parents who are willing to act as her base (not a class thing so much, more a having enough rooms in your house thing) and she's had the good fortune to build an audience she can advertise to so she can finance it. Problem is that positioning YouTube as a job, for influencers who rely a lot on exploiting their parasocial relationships for money, erodes that relationship especially where the audience is children who haven't already come to terms with it.

Reactions: 9

Also the tone of it is somehow as if moving to new York is an easy thing to do?

Reactions: 7
So is she queer or not and if she isn’t why is she invading those spaces?

Reactions: 6