Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she queer or not and if she isnā€™t why is she invading those spaces?
Only she can truly answer of course but my impression is that in no way is she queer. She has seen the opportunity to attach herself to what she perceives to be a somewhat persecuted minority so that she can feel like she qualifies as being discriminated against too. It's just another example of her appalling narcissism.

Reactions: 19
What career focused person's bucket list looks like this? She couldn't even bother to button her shirt all the way up
Literally the only careery thing on there (for most normal people) would be volunteering, especially if your employer runs a volunteering scheme. 'Buying crystals'? What about that screams career 'gorl'?

Reactions: 22
What career focused person's bucket list looks like this? She couldn't even bother to button her shirt all the way up
Spiritual impactful career, whatever that means

Probably not that different from whatever journaling she was doing a while back

Reactions: 1
She can read all she wants about cog sci in education but sheā€™s going to get the shock of her life when she realises the most powerful influence in the education system in the UK is funding. Anyone who works in actual education knows this!

Reactions: 23
She can read all she wants about cog sci in education but sheā€™s going to get the shock of her life when she realises the most powerful influence in the education system in the UK is funding. Anyone who works in actual education knows this!
It's easy to forget that funding affects things when you've never had to actually think about money in your entire life

Reactions: 18
also she mentions she's still burnt out from university like she hasn't been sitting at home and traveling for almost a year?

Reactions: 20
If she's going into education policy as a career she'd better stay away from state schools. She has no clue what it's like to be a teacher in this country and wouldnt last five seconds working as one.

She hasn't experienced a normal university either so i'm not sure what advice she has to offer anyone apart from spiritual manifestation cr*p.

Reactions: 22
also she mentions she's still burnt out from university like she hasn't been sitting at home and traveling for almost a year?
What kind of university is Minerva when you are burnt out after all this time?
---
Only she can truly answer of course but my impression is that in no way is she queer. She has seen the opportunity to attach herself to what she perceives to be a somewhat persecuted minority so that she can feel like she qualifies as being discriminated against too. It's just another example of her appalling narcissism.
She shouldnā€™t be entering those spaces then

Reactions: 6
Why is she referring to herself as an ā€œadulting queen in Sainsburyā€™sā€ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Youā€™re 24 Jade, going to the supermarket isnt some big exciting thing , itā€™s just another part of daily life šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she's going into education policy as a career she'd better stay away from state schools. She has no clue what it's like to be a teacher in this country and wouldnt last five seconds working as one.

She hasn't experienced a normal university either so i'm not sure what advice she has to offer anyone apart from spiritual manifestation cr*p.
We all know she will end up doing something like fake wellness coach because she won't survive in the real world of employment so she will end up doing her own Unjaded Jade venture.

We all know she will end up doing something like fake wellness coach because she won't survive in the real world of employment so she will end up doing her own Unjaded Jade venture.
I bet she'll end up doing some kind of "retreats" soon now that she's also into crystals

Reactions: 8
Annnnnd she is advertising Method cleaning spray all of a sudden. What a girllllllllboss.

Reactions: 4
Jade's latest reel just filled me with so much visceral anger. Why is she acting like this move has been the biggest change of her entire life? Talking about mothering herself and being an "adulting queen" - Jade, you are 24 now, every other 24 year old in this country is doing the exact same stuff as you (except without the sponsored cleaning products, us plebians have to buy those for ourselves).

She's pretending to be a "career gorl" and making a big deal about being an adult like she's not now almost in her mid-twenties and doing... exactly what is expected of a 24 year old. Except for the fact that she's able to live in London without a job, whilst most people her age are struggling to make ends meet if they're lucky enough to not have to stay living with their parents.

I'm sticking around just to watch her inevitable downfall. It must be coming soon right? A serious reality check that makes her realise that she's not special and her life has been surrounded by privilege that she's never addressed or cared about.

Posting videos and photos of herself to talk about Gaza instead of centering any of the victim's narratives or sharing footage to her 324k strong Instagram following. Co-opting people's spiritual beliefs because it's trendy and crystals look cool, when she can't even get her terminology right. Talking about being burnt out after uni when she had the ability to go to her parents' house and go on holiday rather than having to run the capitalist rat race. Crying constantly on camera to show how relatable and quirky she is! She's a Pisces guys!! (I'm also a Pisces and we do NOT claim her.)

I hate this girl so much. I hope I meet her eventually so I can tell her to her face exactly what I think of her.

Edit: also, Jade - crying because you're stressed about moving is NOT a "mental breakdown". How can you claim to be such a kind, compassionate girlie when you trivialise mental health so often and so badly?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

As someone who works with at risk youth, she wouldnā€™t last a second. Itā€™s fulfilling but hard, messy, sometimes dangerous. She has a very skewed perception of what aid work/volunteering is. Itā€™s giving white saviour.

I want her to do one of my shifts for a night. Show her the real young people falling through the gaps.

• Heart
I don't understand, is this the first time in her life she's had to clean and go to a supermarket?? She must have nothing going on her life I hate this current obsession with "adulting" like she's doing anything remarkable at all. And the way she makes out how moving to London is this big massive change, when she's literally been travelling across the world for the last few years?

Reactions: 18
I just find Jade going into education or wanting to work in proximity to education laughable. She has really no idea what she is talking about when it comes to education other than being a study tuber and writing a book on studying, and a few classes. I don't know if she is hoping to make a difference with some crystals and meditation and 'casual magic.' She is honestly one of most privileged and unaware of it people I've comes across online.

I can't even imagine Jade working in a state school or a school in a underfunded area. I think that the extent of her work would be saying some buzz words and acting like she has actually done something.

I think that this 'adulting,' obsession is Jade's new personality that she has incorporated before we go into Crystal Jade.

I don't think that she is as interesting as she used to be when she left Minvera and she doesn't feel she is. I always feel like Jade constantly has to be the most interesting person in the room and she constantly speaks about living abroad. I do hope that her flatmates give her a glimpse of reality of real people instead of her being with her Minervans.

Also Jade feels as if she is overly queer bating recently. She has been doing so for years but it feels rather cranked up recently since she has moved to London. I don't know if it is partly Jade trying to make herself come off as more spiritual and as much as I hate it, interesting and oppressed , as she can love beyond what is considered 'normal.' I doubt that anyone would be that surprise that she came out. I wouldn't be that surprised if Jade announced that she was moving to the swamp with her crystals for the casual magic.

Reactions: 16
I can't get over her smug face expressions she constantly does. She'd last 5 mins in an office environment. She'll make meetings and coffee breaks into causal magic moments and try to cheerlead people into having positive vibes in the office. You can tell she absolutely loves herself.

Reactions: 13
Also Jade feels as if she is overly queer bating recently. She has been doing so for years but it feels rather cranked up recently since she has moved to London. I don't know if it is partly Jade trying to make herself come off as more spiritual and as much as I hate it, interesting and oppressed , as she can love beyond what is considered 'normal.' I doubt that anyone would be that surprise that she came out. I wouldn't be that surprised if Jade announced that she was moving to the swamp with her crystals for the casual magic.
How long was she with this German guy she dumped recently? I can see why, if she's recently broke up with a man who didn't seem to want commitment with her, she would be looking to explore lesbianism. I've oft said if I break up with my current BF I'm going to finally put the effort into finding women to date. That's assuming she's bisexual, but I can't imagine what else she would be (however she dresses it up).
---
So is she queer or not and if she isnā€™t why is she invading those spaces?
As someone who sits on the periphery of the queer scene in London: it's not that deep. Most queer affirming spaces (like queer crafting groups or sports clubs) aren't exclusionary of straights, they're just ultra-inclusionary of LGBT people. The only spaces that are a bit more exclusive are gay and lesbian bars. I can't imagine Jade going to the Soho lesbian bars on her own, and even if she did that wouldn't be a problem because the people complained about in these clubs by lesbians i knkw who do frequent them are the large groups of striaght women who end up in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6