Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told her 😂 , not that she will pay any attention. She only listens to the ‘cards’ these days 🙄
IMG_1007.jpeg

Reactions: 40
Maybe having a poli-amorous relantionship was Niklas’ idea and she agreed to him but just realised it’s not for her?

Reactions: 8
Can we all take a moment to congratulate that man on making a truly excellent decision in his life. Well done sir.
Took him a while though... :ROFLMAO:
---
View attachment 2831147

The guy watching this video like 😐🕴

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..
I'm actually scared!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, who broke up with who? Because I got the impression she broke up with him. I do think she's going to go full Megan crabbe and date the whole spectrum of genders next.

Reactions: 2
Wait, who broke up with who? Because I got the impression she broke up with him. I do think she's going to go full Megan crabbe and date the whole spectrum of genders next.
She'll start identifying as non binary or something (if she's not already, didn't make it to the end of the video)

Reactions: 4
Gosh she sounds manic when she goes on about how the right things, right people can't come into her life if she stays with Niklas.
But also is anyone thinking her next announcement is she's bi or gay?
She's been going on about being queer for ageeees, get with the program. She went to that "queer woman meetup" where they asked "really deep questions" like "what does your perfect day look like" and "what did you eat for breakfast" or whatever.
---
Her personal goals must be some of the lamest thing I’ve seen for a while. Wtf am I even reading here. Not to mention someone dumped her and she’s suddenly obsessed about sex.
She's been obsessed about sex since at least when she was packing to go to Berlin. Waving about her vibrator on camera.
---
Someone told her 😂 , not that she will pay any attention. She only listens to the ‘cards’ these days 🙄
View attachment 2831852
There's a song on Carly Simon's No Secrets album, called The Carter Family. It's all about this not knowing what you've got with others until you've lost them. There's a specific verse about letting a man go because he is a bit rough around the edges.

Anyway, he deffo broke it off with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got a feeling he didn't want commitment and she did, so he called it non-monogamous and she 's decided to end it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've got a feeling he didn't want commitment and she did, so he called it non-monogamous and she 's decided to end it
That's my thinking too. He was keen on non monogamy, she agreed and added it to her goals for 2024...and a few months later she's realised its not in fact her cup of tea (which I get, it's not mine!).

Reactions: 7
God that's a name I haven't heard for years! Last I saw of her the love of her life was some trans guy and they were gonna be together forever. Gonna go look her up now 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
fun fact i've just found; Niklas says he's the co-founder of folks tooth pick business in his bio....which I'm thinking pretty much confirms that it was him that Jade was in a relationship with all these years. Also maybe how Folk found out about the coding university, since Niklas attended (found on his linkedin)

Reactions: 16
Just watched the video and I get the overwhelming sense that Jade thinks she’s the only one who’s ever been through a breakup….. Cry me a river hun

Reactions: 18
fun fact i've just found; Niklas says he's the co-founder of folks tooth pick business in his bio....which I'm thinking pretty much confirms that it was him that Jade was in a relationship with all these years. Also maybe how Folk found out about the coding university, since Niklas attended (found on his linkedin)
I kind of suspect they weren’t in actual relationship (maybe she thought they were) just hooking up cause otherwise she would’ve 100% showcased him everywhere. And now she’s being super dramatic as if they were married for 20 years and her base of identity is crushed.

Reactions: 14
Awkward for Folk

Just had a Quick look and the toothpick business hasn’t posted since 12th Feb. Jade also started the death/rebirth reel on her IG on the 22nd - this specifically focuses on her trip to Cape Town too

Anyway, I almost get the vibe that she’s trying to recreate her crying about being rejected from Oxford video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It seems like a relationship in which they didn't srr each other very often presumably being in different countries, obviously we aqqll saw the lock down breaking trip to Switzerland but it doesn't seem like she's been frequently going back and forth to Germany

Reactions: 5
Today's video "Pack with me to move to London" is unsettling. She uses the words mourning and death in reference to her breakup and new changes in her life, which are inappropriate imo (one chapter in the video is titled "death of me in my childhood home." WTF?!)
Couldn't watch the whole video as I felt as though I was watching someone on the cusp of a major breakdown. I hope I'm wrong but she is in desperate need of stability and dare I say it, normality in her life.

Reactions: 28
I got to the part she was crying and ouldnt bring yaelf to watch more. How she describes the relationship is so odd. "Growth partners" "doesn't serve my highest purpose of self" sounds like something from that weird cult about relationships there's a netflix doc about 🤣
Oh, Jade. 🙄 It's depressing to think that her inner life is just a self-help book written by some flaky Californian life coach. She and her brother are like Will Smith's weird children.

Reactions: 15