Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also has pictures of herself as her phone wallpaper LOL. I wonder, on average, how much of the day she spends staring at herself. Youtubers especially- filming, then editing yourself must get tired at some point. I know Tiffany Ferg (a commentary channel) mentioned how weird it was and it gave her a bit of body dysmorphia. Jade, on the other hand, must love it. Oh, and the Insta stories and selfies. God, her narcissism is absolutely fascinating to witness sometimes.
that's so weird!!! i get the self-love part but if that was putting another person in the same position even that would be bad

Reactions: 1
Why doesnt she just post the cape town video ? Come on girl what have you got to say that is so shocking ? Does she know where kate middleton is or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mind went straight to parents divorce too...though she did say that Cape Town 'made her make a big important decision', did she know something that she knew would cause them to separate? I know she wanted to get her parents into therapy in her new years video.....

Reactions: 7
Why doesnt she just post the cape town video ? Come on girl what have you got to say that is so shocking ? Does she know where kate middleton is or something ?
My mind went straight to parents divorce too...though she did say that Cape Town 'made her make a big important decision', did she know something that she knew would cause them to separate? I know she wanted to get her parents into therapy in her new years video.....
Omg jade offed Kate Middleton? Her important decision was regicide?

Big reveal: she broke up w some lucky someone..

Don't bother watching the vid- it's just her staring at herself in the camera, crying, with some dramatic music overlaid.

Moral of the video: if you need to make "big" life decisions, use it as an excuse to go on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big reveal: she broke up w some lucky someone..

Don't bother watching the vid- it's just her staring at herself in the camera, crying, with some dramatic music overlaid.

Moral of the video: if you need to make "big" life decisions, use it as an excuse to go on holiday.
I had assumed this was what it was, was it rhe German guy or someone new do we think?

Reactions: 5
def think its a the german guy because she posted before that she wanted to move to germany because her life love is there. Also im sick of people who film themselves crying for attention

Reactions: 16
Can we all take a moment to congratulate that man on making a truly excellent decision in his life. Well done sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, this is the most terrifying thing I have ever watched. Her screaming and crying at the camera about how much she doesn’t want to “make the decision” but “needs to do it to allow for change” ??? Who told her that? She is so so so beyond help, absolutely insane. And a whole section of her listening to a song and crying and seemingly trying so hard to apply every word to her own life ??? This is far too personal to share and she knows that, just loves the views it will bring and wants to be seen as strong and open. Feel bad for this guy rn but what a lucky escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 1.59.18 PM.png

The guy watching this video like 😐🕴

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2831147

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..
the out of focus, crying, snot running down her face is giving me that scene in the blair witch project
aaaaaaaah!

Reactions: 3
Gosh she sounds manic when she goes on about how the right things, right people can't come into her life if she stays with Niklas.
But also is anyone thinking her next announcement is she's bi or gay?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2831147

Can you imagine breaking up with someone and they proceed to make an entire video about it 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg what a nature GORL
8 countries to visit this year and she's a sustainable queen!!! Yaaas let's never ever talk about personal responsibility because that's worked out well with 7 billion people saying the same thing.

And omg non-monogamy, nothing against it but my lord Jade just takes things to a whole other level 😂
She's gonna look at that video and think cringeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I got to the part she was crying and ouldnt bring yaelf to watch more. How she describes the relationship is so odd. "Growth partners" "doesn't serve my highest purpose of self" sounds like something from that weird cult about relationships there's a netflix doc about 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow I haven’t checked on what Jade‘s been up to for ages 😱 what has she been doing since she graduated from that fake university? My crazy guess is, nothing 😁 (except maybe stare at herself in the mirror and in photos for hours, bc I’ve never seen an influencer so openly obsessed with themselves as Jade)

Reactions: 9