Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parents getting a divorce? "roots" made me thing family related.
I remember a long long while ago she mentioned that there was stuff going on with her family in an off hand sort of manner. Think it was concerning her mum specifically

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re divorcing tbh

Reactions: 2
just seen her IG post. did she have a breakup? Haven't been on tattle in a while

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 1.45.22 PM.png

Her captions are so weird. "Fragile and soft and lil and cracked open"? Are you a soft-boiled egg?? Why is she so obsessed with portraying herself as just a little 🥺 gorl 👉👈in the big mean world? She's white, wealthy, and privileged, now living in one of the world's most unaffordable cities. How much more is she gonna victimize herself? Also this teasing of "I've just gone through something major but don't want to talk about it" reminds me of the queer-baiting a few threads back.

She keeps saying she's gonna "settle down" when we all know she'll be hopping on another plane and leaving in 3 weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"Fragile and soft and lil and cracked open"? Are you a soft-boiled egg??
This had me wheezing !
Sounds like a break up to me. The way that she talks about being alone when she gets home and yet she has flat mates right ?
I don't get the big deal about moving to london when she has lived in other more destabilising cities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reel said a whole bunch of nothing

What she is experiencing is perfectly normal and typical imo, there's just a million people who could word it way better and actually open a bit of a conversation. Her reel is basically "I feel this way because it's no longer uni but also lets add some weird mystery about it"

Her relationship would have been long distance so coming home to an empty room is fairly normal for her 🤭

Reactions: 8
God the latest sotirs about moving. She's moving about an hour drive away. Also her flatmate gave her a card? So bizarre either a lie or her flatmates are just like her I guess

Reactions: 13
She could have easily planned to move to London after her birthday

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t look like an impromptu party - think the top left has it labelled as a class?

What happened to her MLM journaling thing also

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her captions are so weird. "Fragile and soft and lil and cracked open"? Are you a soft-boiled egg??
I liked your comment so much I quoted it (with Jade's caption) on another thread. :LOL:

I don't get the big deal about moving to london when she has lived in other more destabilising cities.
Living in other cities was the main selling point of her uni. I don't understand why London's different.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That mug her mum gave her is hilarious, obviously she wants to stare at photos of herself as much as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That mug her mum gave her is hilarious, obviously she wants to stare at photos of herself as much as possible
She also has pictures of herself as her phone wallpaper LOL. I wonder, on average, how much of the day she spends staring at herself. Youtubers especially- filming, then editing yourself must get tired at some point. I know Tiffany Ferg (a commentary channel) mentioned how weird it was and it gave her a bit of body dysmorphia. Jade, on the other hand, must love it. Oh, and the Insta stories and selfies. God, her narcissism is absolutely fascinating to witness sometimes.

Reactions: 7