Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so mindless it’s insane. She’ll never consider the way that even if she bought her first camera there are SO many things that growing up wealthy do that lead to youtube success from the room you’re filming in to the way you carry yourself.
---

Posting a bikini picture whilst talking about and TO your brother is WILD
Exactly, and also things like having a nice backdrop to film in, interesting things like holidays etc to post about

Reactions: 1
The fact her brother took the bikini pic 🤢 and the way she’s staring longingly at him in the other pic omggg she has 0 self awareness it’s so incestuous. I’m so sure she’s autistic

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The fact her brother took the bikini pic 🤢 and the way she’s staring longingly at him in the other pic omggg she has 0 self awareness it’s so incestuous. I’m so sure she’s autistic
What the photo didn't show was him with a raging hard on whilst he was taking it too. Probably anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm not really sure what this means, but while my autism does a lot of things, it definitely doesn't make me want to post incestuous looking photos with my brother 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My friends and I were in a cafe during pride this weekend, and my friend comes over to me and says she just saw a girl with the rudest energy sat alone scowling at her by the bins, as we are leaving she points her out and it's none other than JADE. I burst out laughing and had to explain so much lore to them (who had no idea who she was). Apparently she was just sat there staring at people. She is also way shorter than I thought she'd be. May have just got her on an off moment but the vibes she was giving off made me CACKLEEE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I'm so glad I found this thread. I followed her recently because I saw a couple of nice Reels by her and she seemed cool and grounded. But then those bikini pics of herself paired with multiple romantic sounding paragraphs about her brother?? They popped up on my feed today and I'm seriously grossed out. It's all well and good being poetic about your sibling relationships but this isn't what she thinks it is. It wasn't even pics of him. 5 of the 10 were of her, most of them in a bikini, a couple were random pics of trees/boats, and 2 mediocre pics of him (with her in them). Is he a teenager still? Calling him 'the boy' with 'gym-kissed arms' who 'lets me beneath his layers' and makes 'memories I'll tell at his wedding' ? It's giving incest boy-mom. Seriously icky.

I love my siblings, we have great relationships and I boast about them all the time. But this was a post about herself - seemed fetishy almost.

Is his name really Folkert? How do you say that?

Why are all influencers just bonkers.
---
My friends and I were in a cafe during pride this weekend, and my friend comes over to me and says she just saw a girl with the rudest energy sat alone scowling at her by the bins, as we are leaving she points her out and it's none other than JADE. I burst out laughing and had to explain so much lore to them (who had no idea who she was). Apparently she was just sat there staring at people. She is also way shorter than I thought she'd be. May have just got her on an off moment but the vibes she was giving off made me CACKLEEE
Lool this is so so funny, was it in London? Is she gay?

Reactions: 2