Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she looks really good in that picture

not sure why she feels the need to constantly pull weird faces in all her other stories and uploads
she looks like a 12 year old trying to be sexy for a finsta picture lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has turned into such an egotistical and vile person. I used to think she was smart and kind etc, now it's just pouting and selfish idiocy.

Reactions: 25
Girl don't act like you didn't spend the past year and a half travelling and meeting up with people when us peasants were isolating 😭
No but you don't understand, she went to South Korea and had to do TWO WEEKS of isolation before she could party and mix with everyone on the planet!!! Won't someone please think of Jade and her hardships!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So let me get this straight, having acknowledged all of her audience is students, she is posting affiliate links asking us to spend our money (that ought to be spent on our own rent and living costs) on expensive products so she can make money and “pay her rent” when she’s just written an “Amazon bestseller” and probably has a good income from youtube, nevermind her MLM dad. Classy.

So let me get this straight, having acknowledged all of her audience is students, she is posting affiliate links asking us to spend our money (that ought to be spent on our own rent and living costs) on expensive products so she can make money and “pay her rent” when she’s just written an “Amazon bestseller” and probably has a good income from youtube, nevermind her MLM dad. Classy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wow.

First of all, imagine labelling those things as your all-time favourites. I love my laptop too, but... well, I sort of have to in a way? I use it near daily so that says it all. Same with stuff such as skin care
It's just not very ✨ casually magic✨

Second, this is hardly her favourite stuff too. These kits seem like the product links you'd find in a description of a video. Informing what products have been used and what not. Labelling it as such is very... I want to say manipulative almost? There's the recognition that people won't just buy the stuff you use, but they will buy stuff that you regard to be a favourite

Thirdly, we have moved on from MLMs into whatever territory this is

Reactions: 23
No bleeping way

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry what!!! Jade you are a dumb bleep
0D43E1AF-7D83-4206-A61F-87AE53BCA6E2.png

Get a grip and understand wtf you’re saying

• Haha
If you can’t afford your own rent without asking people to buy £2,000 laptops and £100 earphones then perhaps don’t go to one of the most expensive universities available to you

Reactions: 41
I'm so jealous of her ability to spout constant bullshit without feeling an ounce of self-consciousness

Reactions: 23
this genuinely makes me so angry. Stop using your privilege of having an audience and the luxury to use these products when most cannot afford them, to try and get your audience to help you to afford your own apartment in Berlin??? Is this just like you NEEDED to go across the world for your online university? If you can afford to go travelling through europe and backpacking in Australia, you have no right to manipulate people into feeling as though you are struggling financially enough to need to ask.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Absolutely no skyline. Except when I search 'Berlin skyline' I get endless images of said skyline. A city doesn't need skyscrapers to have a skyline :rolleyes: Oh Jade...
Exactly, skyline just generally means the shape or outline of the buildings, you can't not have that?
I do feel like people often say that Frankfurt is the only German city with a *distinct* skyline made up of high-rise buildings/skyscrapers (in the American sense kind of like an NYC or Chicago type skyline), so all other cities (including Berlin) don't really have *that*, but that doesn't mean they don't have *a* skyline? That just doesn't make any sense...

Plus I wonder why she is pointing this out like its some crazy unique feature. I feel like Berlin isn't that different to other European cities in that regard? Compared to London it might be (and also where she has spent her past semesters like Seoul and SF) but generally, there aren't that many skyscrapers in Europe. It's hardly unique to Berlin...

She's normally too busy checking her phone and admiring herself in her front camera to look up and notice the skyline of cities

Reactions: 13
Is being ‘chaotic’ the new personality trait?

Has it replaced ✨casual magic✨?

Find out… soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this genuinely makes me so angry. Stop using your privilege of having an audience and the luxury to use these products when most cannot afford them, to try and get your audience to help you to afford your own apartment in Berlin??? Is this just like you NEEDED to go across the world for your online university? If you can afford to go travelling through europe and backpacking in Australia, you have no right to manipulate people into feeling as though you are struggling financially enough to need to ask.
Btw wasn't the basic Minerva accommodation covered in the fees? Does she get some of that back when choosing to live apart from the cohort? (logic would say yes but may I remind you we're dealing with an MLM here so anything is possible)
Anyways how dare she use the "paying the rent" as a manipulation to make her followers buy expensive tit. She couldn't get any lower (don't prove us wrong Jade). Most of my uni time my parents could only afford shared dorms, when I got a job during my MA I would live in a super small single room in a shared accomodation and that was a luxury to me. I cannot believe she's so out of touch and evilly asks her young followers for money as if she was nearly broke. 99,9% of her viewers and students in general cannot afford those things, let alone an apartment in Berlin but she still manipulates them trying to pretend she's as broke as them and #relatable.
Also her smug face makes me want to throw up and punch her at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Btw wasn't the basic Minerva accommodation covered in the fees? Does she get some of that back when choosing to live apart from the cohort? (logic would say yes but may I remind you we're dealing with an MLM here so anything is possible)
Anyways how dare she use the "paying the rent" as a manipulation to make her followers buy expensive tit. She couldn't get any lower (don't prove us wrong Jade). Most of my uni time my parents could only afford shared dorms, when I got a job during my MA I would live in a super small single room in a shared accomodation and that was a luxury to me. I cannot believe she's so out of touch and evilly asks her young followers for money as if she was nearly broke. 99,9% of her viewers and students in general cannot afford those things, let alone an apartment in Berlin but she still manipulates them trying to pretend she's as broke as them and #relatable.
lol nope, accommodation isn't included in the Minerva fees. Staying in Minerva-owned accommodation is an additional $11,000 a year on top of their fees (which is a minimum value - apparently they may charge more depending on the city as they see fit). I wouldn't be surprised if Jade is actually saving money in rent this year by choosing not to live in Minerva accommodation. A Minerva student once wrote an article which showed that it's actually cheaper to live in an AirBnB compared to Minerva housing in most cities, which is impressive considering AirBnB prices are already inflated compared to normal rent prices.

And yeah, it really fucks me off when rich people joke around about being poor. Jade's little quip about needing help to pay rent reminds me of those posh rich kids you'd meet at uni who'd say things like "omg I'm so poor this week" meanwhile they'd be shopping at Waitrose and buying new clothes every week.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Anyways how dare she use the "paying the rent" as a manipulation to make her followers buy expensive tit.
I also really doubt that she’s not making rent money from her videos, sponsorships and the like. I’m also sure that she has at least some money left over from her book deal.

This is probably straight up greed on her part, but if we play with the idea that she’s struggling to afford rent all it says is that she’s tit with money

Reactions: 16
I wondered this, hardly a good ad for the uni (yet again) that you are paying for accommodation that, even as an extrovert, is too difficult for you to live in

lol nope, accommodation isn't included in the Minerva fees. Staying in Minerva-owned accommodation is an additional $11,000 a year on top of their fees (which is a minimum value - apparently they may charge more depending on the city as they see fit). I wouldn't be surprised if Jade is actually saving money in rent this year by choosing not to live in Minerva accommodation. A Minerva student once wrote an article which showed that it's actually cheaper to live in an AirBnB compared to Minerva housing in most cities, which is impressive considering AirBnB prices are already inflated compared to normal rent prices.

And yeah, it really fucks me off when rich people joke around about being poor. Jade's little quip about needing help to pay rent reminds me of those posh rich kids you'd meet at uni who'd say things like "omg I'm so poor this week" meanwhile they'd be shopping at Waitrose and buying new clothes every week.
omg I thought it was inlcuded! i cannot believe how much it is!!! they must be making an insane profit on accomodation!

I also really doubt that she’s not making rent money from her videos, sponsorships and the like. I’m also sure that she has at least some money left over from her book deal.

This is probably straight up greed on her part, but if we play with the idea that she’s struggling to afford rent all it says is that she’s tit with money
definitely, no one struggling for money would be paying for that joke of a university

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.