Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"the vegan scene" = supermarket meat substitutes, definitely unheard of in the UK, very unique to oh so vegan Berlin

I am also pretty sure both the Schinkenspicker and the Mühlenwürstchen that she got are just vegetarian, not vegan - i'm not here to police anyone's choices and it might've been a language issue but just wanted to mention it.

Can anyone identify whether those are Niklas' hands?
I mean I'm pretty sure the German words for vegetarian and vegan (vegetarisch and vegan) are easy to distinguish for our language genius Jade. I mean it's fine if she decided to eat sth that's not vegan, you don't have to live perfectly by the rules. But since she refused non-vegan food while in quarantine in South Korea it would be slightly hypocritical.
Speaking of - didn't Jade say sth about not drinking alcohol? Or did I imagine that? I don't wanna accuse her of anything, but that bottle is 100% this cocktail: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3Mf-zY8gOYyLxGZxykvkwwHaHa&pid=Api
Edit: I didn't even see the second bottle. Yup, these are 100% both cocktails

Reactions: 2
I mean I'm pretty sure the German words for vegetarian and vegan (vegetarisch and vegan) are easy to distinguish for our language genius Jade. I mean it's fine if she decided to eat sth that's not vegan, you don't have to live perfectly by the rules. But since she refused non-vegan food while in quarantine in South Korea it would be slightly hypocritical.
Speaking of - didn't Jade say sth about not drinking alcohol? Or did I imagine that? I don't wanna accuse her of anything, but that bottle is 100% this cocktail: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3Mf-zY8gOYyLxGZxykvkwwHaHa&pid=Api
Edit: I didn't even see the second bottle. Yup, these are 100% both cocktails
She drinks alcohol, just not a lot I don't think. I've seen her post a glass of wine/beer the odd time.

Minerva does have an alcohol ban in their accommodation, regardless of the drinking age of the city they're in. I don't know how strictly the students follow that rule, but considering the majority of Minerva students look like they could use a drink and loosen up a bit, I don't think they drink much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She drinks alcohol, just not a lot I don't think. I've seen her post a glass of wine/beer the odd time.

Minerva does have an alcohol ban in their accommodation, regardless of the drinking age of the city they're in. I don't know how strictly the students follow that rule, but considering the majority of Minerva students look like they could use a drink and loosen up a bit, I don't think they drink much.
Damn I sort of feel for them. I know drinking culture at unis isn’t for everyone and that’s fine, but I still think (and have experienced so myself) that it can give opportunities to get to know people better
/generally bond (even if you’re sober) and experience some things you otherwise may not have

Plus, it probably feels a bit safer to drink at ‘home’ than in some bar when you’re in a different country

Reactions: 14
Damn I sort of feel for them. I know drinking culture at unis isn’t for everyone and that’s fine, but I still think (and have experienced so myself) that it can give opportunities to get to know people better
/generally bond (even if you’re sober) and experience some things you otherwise may not have

Plus, it probably feels a bit safer to drink at ‘home’ than in some bar when you’re in a different country
I agree, banning something legal in "their" accommodation seems bizarre as they have clearly just got it from private providers . Why is it a problem to have an 18+ year old having a drink in their home?

Reactions: 15
I agree, banning something legal in "their" accommodation seems bizarre as they have clearly just got it from private providers . Why is it a problem to have an 18+ year old having a drink in their home?
Would it not differ in different countries? This is something I’ve always wondered about Minerva, given that they don’t even seem to give the students basic orientation about the countries they’re going to. It seems to me that a bunch of fairly wealthy youngsters could easily get themselves into all sorts of trouble if they weren’t that aware of differences in attitudes (and laws) towards alcohol and drugs. Minerva students don’t strike me as the sort to think about that kind of stuff.

Reactions: 9
girlie where did i say i'm obsessed about them being together? i'm just not keen on people making wild claims without evidence.
yeah cause obviously everyone on here knows Jade and that's why we criticise her🙄. how dare we gossip about a public figure on a gossip site dedicated to public figures???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would it not differ in different countries? This is something I’ve always wondered about Minerva, given that they don’t even seem to give the students basic orientation about the countries they’re going to. It seems to me that a bunch of fairly wealthy youngsters could easily get themselves into all sorts of trouble if they weren’t that aware of differences in attitudes (and laws) towards alcohol and drugs. Minerva students don’t strike me as the sort to think about that kind of stuff.
I work in the sector of higher education and have never heard of this, in the UK I know it is banned from smoking inside uni accomodation but that is based on the law here more generally. haha totally agree, but if I was a rich student I would do a degree from some where more prestigious (i.e. known in any sense 😂 )

Reactions: 1
wow. what's your reading comprehension????

another user expressed their opinion that jade and niklas were/are not a couple. i expressed a contrary opinion.

the other user claimed niklas had a fling with another minerva girl right after jade. i asked for evidence, out of interest, and went looking myself and found nothing to support that claim, and said so.

and that was it! nothing i said was anti-gossip, much less anti-criticising lmao...
‘I’m just not keen on people making wild claims without evidence’ is basically all gossiping is?? And saying that her possible bf/fling could be a fuckboy isn’t exactly a wild accusation

Reactions: 9
girlie where did i say i'm obsessed about them being together? i'm just not keen on people making wild claims without evidence.
Babes you constantly seem to defend Jade on these threads … I think you might be in the wrong place? Go make a fan insta page or something

• Haha
Reactions: 23
tbf, i remember someone on here posting a picture of Niklas with someone who had curly hair and they said she was an ex minervan who got with him before jade. if anyone can find the receipts...

his account is private because of the swiss dick accusations. someone request for lols

I think that person will be me

Reactions: 3
guys this is off topic but I had an idea for the next thread name:

Unjaded Jade #10 Summer of Self? Or Summer of Selfishness?

Inspired by her continuously selfish behaviour 🥰✨

• Heart

Girl your profile pic 😭😭😭 I'm dead

• Haha

With Jade it’s way more than a summer of self - more like a millennium of me, me, me …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F35FEAEA-ED04-48DC-881E-9AE9A7970AFF.png

Jades trying to coerce this thread into becoming vegan via advert.
the companies name is a horrible guilt trip though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 731197
Jades trying to coerce this thread into becoming vegan via advert.
the companies name is a horrible guilt trip though.
What the duck! Sorry to go OT but I actually cannot believe the name of their company is ‘the skinny food co.’ 💀💀
Obviously came up with that before the body positivity movement got going, but you’d think they’d have had the sense to realise how toxic the name is and change it by now smh!!

Reactions: 10
What the duck! Sorry to go OT but I actually cannot believe the name of their company is ‘the skinny food co.’ 💀💀
Obviously came up with that before the body positivity movement got going, but you’d think they’d have had the sense to realise how toxic the name is and change it by now smh!!
Isn’t that the company that pays influencers to promote zero calorie syrups? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.