Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a hard time believing that she really filled out 50+ applications for an apartment

Not in the sense that I think it’s easy to find an apartment. In the sense that I simply don’t believe Jade

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a hard time believing that she really filled out 50+ applications for an apartment

Not in the sense that I think it’s easy to find an apartment. In the sense that I simply don’t believe Jade
What does she mean? She has manifested herself an apartment? This casual magic tit not working then Jade? Shame really…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know how much mummy and daddy are shelling out for her apartment. She claims it’s ‘affordable’ but from what I’ve heard Berlin is extremely expensive!!
Did she move into a studio or is she sharing with others?

Reactions: 25
I’d love to know how much mummy and daddy are shelling out for her apartment. She claims it’s ‘affordable’ but from what I’ve heard Berlin is extremely expensive!!
Or her YouTube viewers! Don’t forget she and some others have marketed themselves as having to push ADs and their academies aka MLMs because they need to afford their university fees

Reactions: 14
Yeah just as travelling to Australia and all around Europe was "affordable" too :rolleyes: You just need to save money for a few months and voila 😇

• Angry
Reactions: 20
"the vegan scene" = supermarket meat substitutes, definitely unheard of in the UK, very unique to oh so vegan Berlin

I am also pretty sure both the Schinkenspicker and the Mühlenwürstchen that she got are just vegetarian, not vegan - i'm not here to police anyone's choices and it might've been a language issue but just wanted to mention it.

Can anyone identify whether those are Niklas' hands?
I’m currently living in Germany and am vegan. I’m not familiar with the second product but the first is definitely only vegetarian. Sooometimes products here will say they’re vegetarian when they’re also vegan but not in the case of those slices.

Reactions: 5
guys this is off topic but I had an idea for the next thread name:

Unjaded Jade #10 Summer of Self? Or Summer of Selfishness?

Inspired by her continuously selfish behaviour 🥰✨
Summer of self? Or summer of discount shelf? 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
there are protests by "Querdenker" (anti-maskers, covid denier, genereally right-winged protestants) but as long as it entertains jade🤡
The fact that this is basically part of romanticising her life as well… just?

Also, with Jade having travelled so much both in and out of UK, I think she’s pretty used to the chaos of the city right now

Reactions: 21
She also mentioned 'mini floods' as if they're not a major environmental risk to a number of people

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I used to like Jade back in the Alevel and even Gap year days.
Minerva-Jade is a twit.
Jade you're not sexy 🤮
Better send these privately to the guys you're desperately trying to get instead of posting it to whole ig. So embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to like Jade back in the Alevel and even Gap year days.
Minerva-Jade is a twit.
Tbh she looks really good in that picture

not sure why she feels the need to constantly pull weird faces in all her other stories and uploads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.