Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our minimalist has a lot of new clothing items these last few months
Ironic given her recent post about climate change and her choices

I wonder if she sees those second-hand online shops as not buying clothes? Though I doubt many are from that site

Reactions: 6
Our minimalist has a lot of new clothing items these last few months
Yeah I was thinking about that, maybe she realised after doing her ✨minamalism✨ journey that everybody would forget about it after a year.

Tbh for someone who wanted to do minimalism so much she sure does buy alot of things like trips, clothes, food, etc, to give herself some fulfillment and fun in her life.

But I guess that comes with being a product of a MLM

Ironic given her recent post about climate change and her choices

I wonder if she sees those second-hand online shops as not buying clothes? Though I doubt many are from that site
It goes to show you that money can buy happiness and all this yoga and meditation doesn't really do anything if youre privileged enough to not be able to worry about those problems

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ruby would just read the cover and glance at a few random pages and claim to have read it. I'd wager she did exactly that with Jade's book.
She probably skipped straight to the paragraph she wrote, read it, patted herself on the back, closed the book and then slotted it onto her ‘classics’ shelf alongside all the other books that shouldn’t be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she really wanted to she could get the train to Berlin if she was so concerned about flying. Will she? No

Reactions: 24
I hate that there have been no infographics posted by influencers on instagram regarding the IPCC report. No useless thoughts and prayers instead of meaningful action to those burning in Turkey and Greece and Siberia because these influencers know they're guilty as hell and their lifestyles are definitely contributing to it. The amount of cognitive dissonance in insane. Here I've been feeling depressed about the state of the earth, when it turns out people don't actually care enough to change behavior. Good luck in the next 20 years we have left.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I hate that there have been no infographics posted by influencers on instagram regarding the IPCC report. No useless thoughts and prayers instead of meaningful action to those burning in Turkey and Greece and Siberia because these influencers know they're guilty as hell and their lifestyles are definitely contributing to it. The amount of cognitive dissonance in insane. Here I've been feeling depressed about the state of the earth, when it turns out people don't actually care enough to change behavior. Good luck in the next 20 years we have left.
It’s disgusting. All these fraudulent influencers who have built their brands and images off of being SuStaInAbLe, meanwhile flying round the world multiple times a year get fully exposed when these sort of awful climate change related event happen, because they know they can’t post and lecture people about it without getting called out for their own irresponsible lifestyles.

Reactions: 22
If she really wanted to she could get the train to Berlin if she was so concerned about flying. Will she? No
And she could definitely afford it! Meanwhile she'll be preaching to her followers (the majority of whom will not be well off) to use the train instead of travelling, completely ignoring how much cheaper a budget airline is compared to the Eurostar.

Reactions: 18
And she could definitely afford it! Meanwhile she'll be preaching to her followers (the majority of whom will not be well off) to use the train instead of travelling, completely ignoring how much cheaper a budget airline is compared to the Eurostar.
And signed up to a university who is doing nothing to help. Actively encouraged travel! If she cared that much she would have gone to a normal UK uni. But this would involve some proper self reflection…. Which Jade is incapable of

Reactions: 20
It's interesting though because the dates she wants certainly fall into the academic year (they move in in September and move out in December according to their handbook) so Minerva would definitely supply them with accommodation 🤔

If any of you happen to follow people in her year I would be interested to know if they're making similar plans as that would suggest a Minerva situation

Or if it's Jade taking her own initiative for some reason
i recall her saying that she did move into an Airbnb for a bit because she was sick of staying with other people

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And signed up to a university who is doing nothing to help. Actively encouraged travel! If she cared that much she would have gone to a normal UK uni. But this would involve some proper self reflection…. Which Jade is incapable of
Honestly what I think looks worse is the fact that she chose to travel during the pandemic when they were allowing people to stay at home

A lot of people are going to accept the 'it's necessary for uni' excuse when it comes to a normal year (which like fair enough if we ignore it's a scam), but how do you excuse travelling during a pandemic? It's a choice at that point and she actively chose to travel unnecessarily

i recall her saying that she did move into an Airbnb for a bit because she was sick of staying with other people
It's understandable and I wonder if this will isolate her from the Minervans there. There's a huge difference between living together and seeing each other daily, and then living apart and having to actively make plans to meet and do stuff over text or calls

If anything ✨ spontaneous✨ happens she probably wont be included, though if she is sharing she may be able to tag along with whoever she lives with

Reactions: 10
If I was her I'd be nervous about living alone in case there is another strict lockdown and she will be alone, I'm an introvert so like living alone but she clearly doesn't. I don't get why she is not looking for a flatshare, not to mention it would be much better for her german

Reactions: 11
Remember when she lied that minerva forced them to move for uni but many of her peers had chosen to stay in their home country and her closest friends (her first roommate for example) chose the London rotation but Jade chose Berlin when she could've stayed home and still been with her closest uni friends during the peak of the pandemic. Also I can't stand when she says shes moving to study in "insert country" when she's literally just sitting on her laptop in a flat or cafe with American professors.

Literally anyone could visit another country while doing an online course. Honestly a waste of money it's like summer camp for the rich

• Angry
Reactions: 49
Why didn't she do the Open University?

I'm with the OU and my degree is more highly regarded than Minerva who no one outside of social media spheres will have heard of 🥴

Reactions: 21
Also I can't stand when she says shes moving to study in "insert country" when she's literally just sitting on her laptop in a flat or cafe with American professors.

Literally anyone could visit another country while doing an online course. Honestly a waste of money it's like summer camp for the rich
She seriously would've been better off just doing an open university course but she has to show off that this university is so much better than oxford and is ✨different✨

When in the end she's literally paying for all of her transportation. Nvm her dad does.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.