Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she wants to live alone now because she has said she has been exhausted living with others? or maybe something went down with her rOOmies...
Maybe she wants to have that German d*ck in peace? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
maybe she wants to live alone now because she has said she has been exhausted living with others? or maybe something went down with her rOOmies...
to be fair in her post she said one-bedroom apartment/studio/WG, WG meaning Wohngemeinschaft aka shared apartment/flatshare in English

Reactions: 3
to be fair in her post she said one-bedroom apartment/studio/WG, WG meaning Wohngemeinschaft aka shared apartment/flatshare in English
It's interesting though because the dates she wants certainly fall into the academic year (they move in in September and move out in December according to their handbook) so Minerva would definitely supply them with accommodation 🤔

If any of you happen to follow people in her year I would be interested to know if they're making similar plans as that would suggest a Minerva situation

Or if it's Jade taking her own initiative for some reason

Reactions: 5
She probably just wants at least her own bedroom and not to have to share one with two other people.... Minerva's so high and mighty but they have yet to come across the concepts of "privacy" and "personal space"

Reactions: 14
I’m tired of influencers using their platform to get free/discounted perks
came here to agree!! i‘m from berlin and i know that even finding a flat or a spare room is brutal. most of my friends only found their flat or place in a WG through connections. but the fact that she stated it shouldn’t be too expensive makes me mad again. obviously she only needs small room with a price that is justified but she could easily afford it for a few months so again it‘s silly and privileged to use that wording.

Reactions: 22
kinda OT but as a German German that doesn't live in Berlin its so annoying how obsessed everybody is with that city... I promise there are some other nice cities too!!! That aren't that expensive either!!! And no, Munich doesn't count. At least go to Hamburg for once or something. I swear these people think Berlin is the only city that has any culture in the whole country...

That being said, Jade please do go to Berlin and stay far away from my city.;)

Reactions: 26
but the fact that she stated it shouldn’t be too expensive makes me mad again.
Also requested for a lot of light

Like fair enough, I also like light in my bedroom but it's just a weird request to post on IG?

Honestly the whole idea of asking fans is just weird to me and I worry that someone somewhere will settle for paying more just to host her

Reactions: 7
Bets that the teacher is fake
It seems biologycarol was indeed Jades A-Level teacher, she sells biology videos for a yearly subscription fee: https://www.biologycarol.co.uk/
Jade has a review for these on her website and it seems Jade bought her videos despite being taught by her? Although that could just be a way to sell the videos with a name attached somewhere!

That feels a bit weird to me?
Someone could have stole the username of course but it would not surprise me if Jade has paid her to post a review or something!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Also requested for a lot of light

Like fair enough, I also like light in my bedroom but it's just a weird request to post on IG?

Honestly the whole idea of asking fans is just weird to me and I worry that someone somewhere will settle for paying more just to host her
Also why would you want a fan to effectively know where you live if they helped you? seems like it could be a safety risk imo

Reactions: 5
I'm betting Jade contacted the teacher to give her a good review. I wonder what Carol thinks of Jade slagging off her colleagues though?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't this a poor time of year to be releasing a study guide... just as A level and GCSE students are getting their results?

Reactions: 19
Isn't this a poor time of year to be releasing a study guide... just as A level and GCSE students are getting their results?
Exactly! It would've been much better if it were to be marketed during the acedemic year such as September-December when students are most worried about mock exams etc.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! It would've been much better if it were to be marketed during the acedemic year such as September-December when students are most worried about mock exams etc.
yeah really, who wants to read a study guide in their august holidays?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.