Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously would've been better off just doing an open university course but she has to show off that this university is so much better than oxford and is ✨different✨

When in the end she's literally paying for all of her transportation. Nvm her dad does.
OU wouldn't pay her for promotion tho :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
she has to show off that this university is so much better than oxford and is ✨different✨
This is such a good point though, especially when you consider how over her rejection she is

Jade really is the last person you'd take advice from on being rejected. She'd probably give you a sales pitch on Minerva

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she do the Open University?

I'm with the OU and my degree is more highly regarded than Minerva who no one outside of social media spheres will have heard of 🥴
pretty sure any uni is more highly regarded than minerva :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
If I was her I'd be nervous about living alone in case there is another strict lockdown and she will be alone, I'm an introvert so like living alone but she clearly doesn't. I don't get why she is not looking for a flatshare, not to mention it would be much better for her german
She is (among others), I pointed this out a few posts back. She said in her ig story post she is looking for either a 1-bedroom or studio or a "WG" (which stands for Wohngemeinschaft aka flatshare)

Screenshot_2021-08-13-16-36-41-632_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble Jade but covid is not over ❤ (and not "less of a thing either", it's still serious, not only in Germany but pretty much anywhere)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She is (among others), I pointed this out a few posts back. She said in her ig story post she is looking for either a 1-bedroom or studio or a "WG" (which stands for Wohngemeinschaft aka flatshare)

View attachment 711180
Hate to burst your bubble Jade but covid is not over ❤ (and not "less of a thing either", it's still serious, not only in Germany but pretty much anywhere)
"Cause I spent last 2 months in lockdown"
🎻🎻🎻🎻
Poor you. Guess what? The rest of us spent over a year in lockdown

And she could definitely afford it!.
Apparently not (this has been deleted now)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
"Cause I spent last 2 months in lockdown"
🎻🎻🎻🎻
Poor you. Guess what? The rest of us spent over a year in lockdown

Apparently not (this has been deleted now)
She's such a liar I cannot deaaaal. She is seriously claiming she couldn't afford the ~£150 Eurostar tickets to France? When she regularly spends more than that on a single item of clothing, pays tens of thousands upfront to her university each year, and is currently seeking an apartment in the most expensive district in Berlin? No wonder she deleted it, pretty outrageous of her to pull the money card when she's clearly raking it in from multiple avenues. She just released a book for crying out loud.

Reactions: 34
haven’t been on this for ages but i read the samples that people posted and it is literally everything that they teach in minerva. i done a course in sept 2020 that was partnered with them and literally all the stuff she was talking about if things we covered and that’s not official minerva classes… so what do they teach them if i got all the same stuff from 4 months of classes for free (shawn mendes gave me a scholarship 😩 i would’ve never paid the money for it, i think it was like $3,500??).

• Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 711180
Delta variant? Never heard of her, what's that? A new ✨ sustainable airline✨ I can preach about?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
her talking about the environment is a joke, she doesn't have to travel for a uni that has only remote classes, she chose to, not to mention the fact she even just chose a uni that requires loads of travel, why didn't she just choose one in the UK from which she could travel around easily without using planes? I would love someone to do a study on someone like her to see how much being vegan offsets/doesn't the rest of her carbon usage, i.e. whether she uses more carbon or less than someone who eats meat but doesn't fly so much

Reactions: 25
Spotted today in The Works at a hefty discount... For non-UK peeps, they sell jigsaws, craft supplies, a good range of cookbooks, and a range of books that are generally not very popular. Books are pretty cheap there, like you can get a Hunger Games boxset for £12 or thereabouts, but I've never seen a £10 discount on such a new book before!

ETA: sorry the camera is so blurry, didn't realise  the sticker says RRP £14.99 but is on sale for £4.99

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what her thoughts are on Amazon

Thinking about it, it really does feel like it would be logical to take a stance against selling the book on Amazon and encouraging people to go to the local bookstore or order it to be collected there as I imagine that’s less carbon emissions

Obviously that’s a bit of an extreme stance though

Thinking about it, it really does feel like it would be logical to take a stance against selling the book on Amazon and encouraging people to go to the local bookstore or order it to be collected there as I imagine that’s less carbon emissions

she buys loads of stuff on amazon, she doesn't really care enough to inconvenience herself

she buys loads of stuff on amazon, she doesn't really care enough to inconvenience herself
Oh of course but you know for a fact that if she was asked about it she’d say it’s horrible for the environment and you should shop local if you can

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh of course but you know for a fact that if she was asked about it she’d say it’s horrible for the environment and you should shop local if you can
remember when they were unpacking all those orders from amazon and berlin and she was lamenting using it and also all the plastic packaging, as if in a major city like berlin it owuld have been impossible to buy basic furniture :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

Amazon has that Amazon Smile programme and Jade thinks capitalism is a force for good so those two things combined probably means she thinks it's the pinnacle of a force for good

• Haha
I self-published a book once. I think I earned about £3 if anyone bought it direct from the printer and less than a penny if anyone bought it from Amazon. I was irate enough about that but Capitalist Jade would be furious if she's getting that kind of proportion from them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.