Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normal people: 'Going to London for the day!'
Jade: 'Taking Myself on a Date to London during my Productive of Rest'

Imagine the word count of her essays!
right this isn't me defending at her at all but titles like jade's do make more sense from a business/marketing pov. her title (idk if its a real one but lets pretend it is) is more enticing and thus drives up views. yes its annoying as duck but its just the business i guess

Jade: ~I am learning French~
Jade in her latest video: this is pret’s CWASSONT

also this whole ‘taking myself out on a date’ trend is really annoying me... unless you’re like going out to a sex shop you’re really not taking yourself out on a date... you’re just going somewhere by yourself...which we all do
New video incoming ...

Reactions: 5
wtaf is she wearing in that "almost author" photo. The whole outfit and pose is actually worse than that banana outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wtaf is she wearing in that "almost author" photo. The whole outfit and pose is actually worse than that banana outfit
Goodness, that is quite the ensemble! A body suit (which, let's be honest, looks like lingerie), a black turtleneck underneath(?!), a brown pleather jacket, a mini skirt with a scarf for a belt and black tights... Interesting, but are we surprised?!

Reactions: 8
Goodness, that is quite the ensemble! A body suit (which, let's be honest, looks like lingerie), a black turtleneck underneath(?!), a brown pleather jacket, a mini skirt with a scarf for a belt and black tights... Interesting, but are we surprised?!
the whole outfit looks like a joke, I wonder whether her publisher was able to keep a straight face with her suggestion :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
the whole outfit looks like a joke, I wonder whether her publisher was able to keep a straight face with her suggestion :ROFLMAO:
Yeah this whole "my publisher told me to go wholesome" is the publishers way of gently telling her these photos don't deserve to be printed and distributed to however many gullible children have managed to convince their parents to spend their hard earned money on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah this whole "my publisher told me to go wholesome" is the publishers way of gently telling her these photos don't deserve to be printed and distributed to however many gullible children have managed to convince their parents to spend their hard earned money on it.
imagine picking up a book and seeing that as a photo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine her publisher agonised over how she could diplomatically steer her away from those photos :LOL:

Hi Jade,

Thanks for sending across those photos!

However,
I think we might be going in a different direction
I was thinking we could try
Do you have any photos where you don't look like you got dressed backwards?
What were you thinking?
Whilst they capture your desperation to be perceived as quirky and unique, we want the author photo to appeal to the average

Do you have anything more wholesome, maybe?

Thanks,
Publisher in absolute despair at these bleeping YouTubers. Who gave her a book deal anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
wow, lets pick this apart because i'm bored and full of rage.

1. The hair. Jade, you have gorgeous curls, I'm begging you to look after them properly. This photo is going INSIDE YOUR BOOK please at least DO your hair instead of leaving it in this scraggy state.
2. The eyeshadow. Has this girl ever heard of blending? I know she wants to ✨stand out✨ but please Jade, you look like you're sporting a healing bruise.
3. The mascara - OR LACK THEREOF. Where is it? Why aren't you wearing anyway? Was it a conscious choice? If yes, it was a bad one. Don't make it again.
4. The lipstick - is this 2008? This is the only criticism I have, I don't think it's that awful to be honest. Well done, Jade, you did one thing right.
5. The lingerie...over the turtleneck? Make it make sense, luv x
6. The smug eyebrow raise. I want to punch you.
7. The teatowel tucked into the skirt? I can only assume that's what that is. Either way, I'm lost. Is this a new trend I've managed to avoid whilst I'm isolating? Who knows.
8. The blue beaded bracelet. Why? It's so out of place it hurts.
9. The SUNGLASSES. Jade, did you steal them from Mummy Bowler? They look ridiculous. Who authorised this. Who told you you're sexy? Was it Niklas or whatever his name was? They're lying to you.
10. Why are you bent over like that? You're a conventionally attractive, thin white woman you're not edgy and making your body appear a different shape isn't cute it's just weird.
11. I hate you.

In conclusion, Jade has officially lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That looks like a photo from Berlin so I can only assume it was around the time of the infamous banana photos and as such, her flatmates/Niklas are her ultimate trolls and trying to make her look a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The photos aren't new they've been posted before and yes from her time in Berlin I also think it was around the same time as the banana photo shoot

Reactions: 3
That looks like a photo from Berlin so I can only assume it was around the time of the infamous banana photos and as such, her flatmates/Niklas are her ultimate trolls and trying to make her look a fool
it turns out it is the banana outfit, I wonder why her publisher didn't let her post the full photo? :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
she says ‘(kidding.)’ in caption i can’t tell if she means it or not ? why would she post it otherwise? its not exactly funny ..

someone commented asking if she was pregnant💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she says ‘(kidding.)’ in caption i can’t tell if she means it or not ? why would she post it otherwise? its not exactly funny ..
She's just so quirky and dark and would turn people off ✨
That's how I read it anyway, that or she just wanted to share a picture to remind everyone her book is coming out

Anyone planning to get the book though?

Reactions: 5
it turns out it is the banana outfit, I wonder why her publisher didn't let her post the full photo? :(
I didn’t keep up with this thread for a while … I guess I missed this … what in the actual duck am I loooking at? Why has she got bananas tied round her? WHAT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.