Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5A13F49F-EF7B-419E-988D-D32DAEA51631.jpeg

No no no! I don’t want this suggested to me Instagram!! Why’s she so obsessed with the fact that she’s got some Dutch ancestry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
to go off on the mental health advocacy tit, I think there needs to be a distinction made between 'mental health' and 'mental illness'. Like my anxiety disorder which I developed at age 9 is not going away. It's something I live with every single day. I just feel like it's really demeaning( and inaccurate) to present all mental health issues as temporary like its a bleeping storm about to blow over

Reactions: 33
View attachment 679827
No no no! I don’t want this suggested to me Instagram!! Why’s she so obsessed with the fact that she’s got some Dutch ancestry.
I'm still not over the fact she probably thought her gran was 100% Indonesian and never considered she might be indo (mixed descent) it showed how little she knows about the country since she didn't even mention it and was just excited to be "not 100% white" 😭

Reactions: 17
So when is the diseased gallbladder sewgery?
I think you meant this to go on gabbys thread! But maybe it’s just casual magic that you accidentally commented it on jade’s thread, maybe if Gabby took a leaf out of jade’s book and looked at things more ✨positively✨, then maybe her doctor would hurry up and remove her gallblader today!! And another casual surgery tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you meant this to go on gabbys thread! But maybe it’s just casual magic that you accidentally commented it on jade’s thread, maybe if Gabby took a leaf out of jade’s book and looked at things more ✨positively✨, then maybe her doctor would hurry up and remove her gallblader today!! And another casual surgery tomorrow!
Yes I did and I’m super confused how it ended up here lol😆 It surely must have been doing of the casual magic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Jade has started to hang out with Lucy Moon. Guess she's trying to break into different areas of youtube and move away from being a studytuber.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Jade has started to hang out with Lucy Moon. Guess she's trying to break into different areas of youtube and move away from being a studytuber.
It makes sense tbh. Her academic career is slowly coming to an end but also she clearly has not been as committed to YT/studying as she once was. Plus, Minerva's model won't exactly translate to 99% of your fanbase even if they're online.

A lot of her videos this year have been her vlogging or talking, not the study tips or sessions she used to do. Tbh, I only really see her doing 'lifestyle' vlogging

Reactions: 8
It makes sense tbh. Her academic career is slowly coming to an end but also she clearly has not been as committed to YT/studying as she once was. Plus, Minerva's model won't exactly translate to 99% of your fanbase even if they're online.

A lot of her videos this year have been her vlogging or talking, not the study tips or sessions she used to do. Tbh, I only really see her doing 'lifestyle' vlogging
adding nothing to this world
maybe inspiring people to live a similar lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Who’s Lucy moon?
Another twit of an influencer who thinks she’s so hard done by.
Jade’s video also radiates a lot of class stigma, where they’re like oh you’re poor… get a better job. Depression isn’t just because you’re unhappy. It’s bigger than that. Shame on her for even making a video like this when she clearly has some issues she refuses to acknowledge

Reactions: 16
Another twit of an influencer who thinks she’s so hard done by.
Jade’s video also radiates a lot of class stigma, where they’re like oh you’re poor… get a better job. Depression isn’t just because you’re unhappy. It’s bigger than that. Shame on her for even making a video like this when she clearly has some issues she refuses to acknowledge
Yes it all started with the travelling

Reactions: 4
Normal people: 'Going to London for the day!'
Jade: 'Taking Myself on a Date to London during my Productive of Rest'

Imagine the word count of her essays!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.