Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Jade has started to hang out with Lucy Moon. Guess she's trying to break into different areas of youtube and move away from being a studytuber.
I feel like Lucy Moon still hasn't *quite* come to terms with the fact she's no longer in full time education, so I'm sure they'll have a ton in common, including boring af content.

Looks like Jade has started to hang out with Lucy Moon. Guess she's trying to break into different areas of youtube and move away from being a studytuber.
I feel like Lucy Moon still hasn't *quite* come to terms with the fact she's no longer in full time education, so I'm sure they'll have a ton in common, including boring af content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Normal people: 'Going to London for the day!'
Jade: 'Taking Myself on a Date to London during my Productive of Rest'

Imagine the word count of her essays!
I never want to hear "taking myself on a date" again it's literally a normal thing that she makes seem so magical and unique gahhh
I can't believe her audience eats this up

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if this is possible but I’m pretty sure Jade’s blocked my YouTube account in some way. I can still comment (and see my comments) but I get absolutely no engagement on them. I used to get a lot of likes, and then suddenly started getting nothing. This isn’t a problem with any other YouTube video/channel, just Jade, and has consistently been happening for the past month or so.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Here's my new analysis on advert declaration:
A) aidn't notice the 'ad' in the corner of the thumbnail because it's tiny and white. Once you notice it it's unmissable but you know... could be a bit clearer
B) she actually tagged the advert in the description box!

Anyway, I find the whole 'taking myself on a date' thing sort of stupid. You're just going out alone which is great and should be normalised in some manner, but I feel like it's not that simple. The issue stems from being insecure that other people are judging you for being out alone, and when you're walking around with a camera or filming yourself which you're probably used to doing... the insecurity isn't on the same level imo

I also wonder what happened with her journaling MLM. I would have expected to hear something new by now

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this is possible but I’m pretty sure Jade’s blocked my YouTube account in some way. I can still comment (and see my comments) but I get absolutely no engagement on them. I used to get a lot of likes, and then suddenly started getting nothing. This isn’t a problem with any other YouTube video/channel, just Jade, and has consistently been happening for the past month or so.
Yes! You can block accounts from commenting, and the same happens with me on my personal account :/

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Definitely blocked. I've been blocked 3 or 4 times I'd also get lots of likes and suddenly no engagement. I'd leave one comment and suddenly blocked within 20min (one time for the Switzerland comment and another for saying her minerva experience is not the same as other study abroad programs where you attend school / uni with local students and professors 😂) . If you use another account and view the comment section and don't see your other account's comment that's when you know you're blocked. I don't leave comments anymore because it's too exhausting.

Reactions: 18
Ahh that’s so frustrating! 😤 Thank you for explaining, I had no idea that they could do this! Just another way to censor people with valid criticism :/ I hope Jade can still see the comments so at least she knows what we think of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ahh that’s so frustrating! 😤 Thank you for explaining, I had no idea that they could do this! Just another way to censor people with valid criticism :/ I hope Jade can still see the comments so at least she knows what we think of her.
I don’t think so, I think it blocks it out entirely; they can also block particular words etc

Reactions: 6
Also, according to Jade’s logic, I “take myself on a date” practically every other day. I go for walks, to the supermarket, cook for myself, etc etc. But no, she’s soooo deep and revolutionary

Reactions: 29
Also, according to Jade’s logic, I “take myself on a date” practically every other day. I go for walks, to the supermarket, cook for myself, etc etc. But no, she’s soooo deep and revolutionary
how in any way is doing something alone, as an adult, a date? am I totally abnormal in the fact that I eat alone etc?

Reactions: 27
I live alone so I must be always on a date with myself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the video is "taking myself on a date" but then she goes out with Jack and Vee...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also all she does by herself is sit in a park and get the tube…. Very expensive day out if the evening meal wasn’t preplanned

Reactions: 12
Also all she does by herself is sit in a park and get the tube…. Very expensive day out if the evening meal wasn’t preplanned
of course it was pre-planned, why else would she go all the way to London just to sit in a park!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the video is "taking myself on a date" but then she goes out with Jack and Vee...
of course it was pre-planned, why else would she go all the way to London just to sit in a park!?
Tbf she has done this before soon after she got back to the UK if anyone remembers

She played the whole day back then as being 'alone' also but then uploaded a bunch of IG posts/stories where she was clearly with people. Actually, I wonder if this is the video from back then rather than more recently?

Makes me wonder if she has a whole video on driving coming up and a trip to Brighton too then

Reactions: 8
Jade: ~I am learning French~
Jade in her latest video: this is pret’s CWASSONT

also this whole ‘taking myself out on a date’ trend is really annoying me... unless you’re like going out to a sex shop you’re really not taking yourself out on a date... you’re just going somewhere by yourself...which we all do

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think so, I think it blocks it out entirely; they can also block particular words etc
hi jade, if you could go anywhere in the world rn, where would you go? I want to go to Switzerland for a casual magic hookup!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jade: ~I am learning French~
Jade in her latest video: this is pret’s CWASSONT

also this whole ‘taking myself out on a date’ trend is really annoying me... unless you’re like going out to a sex shop you’re really not taking yourself out on a date... you’re just going somewhere by yourself...which we all do
please don't give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With peace and love, the fact she’s starting a series about the “summer of self” or whatever and she’s making videos telling people how to learn to enjoy their own company just shows how detached from her audience she is. Jade, we were all alone from March 2020 to now pretty much, whilst you were with your Minerva friends travelling the world. We had to learn to enjoy our own company then. Now that you’ve come back from university and have decided that you’re going to teach us this radical new idea with which we are already too familiar, the rest of us would prefer to start going out again and seeing our friends, which you did when we were unable to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Also she talks about always being with people at uni…. Yes Jade because yours is a scam! British universities give you space to be alone

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.