Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zara zara

I honestly don't know what Ben sees in her vile inside and out . Maybe watch your own child at soft play and don't blame the staff and calling a child a Moron Wtf. Too busy being a Beggy Mitchell on social media . Get to Fuck Jax and take ya Jimmy Hill Chin with you

• Haha
Reactions: 27

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I pray for her parenting ability when everything is everyone else’s fault!! Who lets a toddler roam about jumping off things she has no idea the depth of while she sits watching, take some responsibility 🙄

Reactions: 26

dee_mc

VIP Member
So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.
Didn't Una say that she and Sian didn't really spend any time together though? Sian obviously feels that Una misrepresented things, and from the way Una has been milking the situation while simultaneously painting herself as the ingénue, it looks pretty likely that Sian is correct.
Maybe Sian is a "desperate mug" as you put it, but Una is a fame-hungry woman who's willingly made a laughingstock of her young kids and the rest of her family, and all for a bunk-up with David bloody Haye and a bit of cheap promotion for her shite new song. Who sounds more desperate in this scenario really?

Reactions: 22

pommynoir

VIP Member
Well done to @BanditHealer for the cracker of a thread title.

recap:

- Boxer David Haye announced a throuple with Una and his ex / current girlfriend before Christmas
- Una seemed to confirm with her own grid posts and stories but never spoke publicly about the throuple
- She then went on Joanne Mcnally and Vogue Williams’ podcast to deny a three way relationship and to confirm that she was only involved with David
- she is also promoting a new single called Go Away david haye
- David’s girlfriend Sian posted on Instagram calling Una out with receipts
- Una has not stopped talking about the throuple (that didn’t happen) while asking everyone to stop talking about it

TLDR: Una is denying everything and none of us believe her.
Have I missed anything?

Reactions: 21

kata420

Chatty Member
Didn’t Una say she first met Sian in CR, after Christmas? Sian’s clip shows them looking cosy at the Moulin Rouge in London (guessing) in late November. So I suppose she’s proving that Una was lying and downplaying the situationship. Either way, they both look like dopes. Fighting over that yoke too. He ain’t worth it girls!

Reactions: 19

Badirene

VIP Member
Una is lying to make herself relevant as she has a new single coming out, she's in her 40s and has 2 kids, she made a mistake, why not just admit it, own it and move on instead of lying and playing the victim.
I know the guard she was dating and she isn't as sweet and wholesome as she makes out
Go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I can’t work out how her and Marvin got jobs presenting. I love the hitlist, on bbc 1 but my god they bore the tits off me. It’s like they make each other more bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tata88

She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!
That's not smart....that's a mid life crisis. No young one is going to dance to that. More chance of a Daniel O' Donnell dance going viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Una is lying to make herself relevant as she has a new single coming out, she's in her 40s and has 2 kids, she made a mistake, why not just admit it, own it and move on instead of lying and playing the victim.
I know the guard she was dating and she isn't as sweet and wholesome as she makes out
Spill the tea! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17

bellawella22

Chatty Member
She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!
Considering I nearly dozed off watching the dance, I can’t imagine Gen Z making this viral in America and the likes. 😂 There’s no flow, it’s like Macarena-type steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hello899

VIP Member

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Adeline

The other girls in the band are a world away from that now and Una is still dressing the same, doing the same type of cringe dance routines and releasing crap music. She really needs to give up the music idea now as she is only wasting her time and money self releasing music.

Reactions: 15

kingseven

VIP Member
Has it been mentioned that snackyjax liked Sian’s “the truth will set you free” post about Una :eek:

Edit: They also follow each other too. We knew Jackie would be jumping all over this loving it.

side note: I’ve no idea why snackyjax is verified as if she’s some celebrity.
Jackie comes across as obsessed with Una. She never misses an opportunity to get a dig in. I reckon she was likely seething about the whole Throuple thing 😭

Reactions: 14