Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
Has it been mentioned that snackyjax liked Sian’s “the truth will set you free” post about Una :eek:

Edit: They also follow each other too. We knew Jackie would be jumping all over this loving it.

side note: I’ve no idea why snackyjax is verified as if she’s some celebrity.
Jackie comes across as obsessed with Una. She never misses an opportunity to get a dig in. I reckon she was likely seething about the whole Throuple thing 😭

Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
Ik i'm late to this but ohmygod the saterdays really were dreadfull weren't they 😂😂 I used to be obsessed with them when I was a teenager I never noticed how shite they were back then but watching that video now hahahahaha it's painful how bad they are 😂 🤣 specially Una 😂
They had some absolute bangers that I still listen to, but fuck me they really are talentless airheads. It’s all auto tuned to the death. Rochelle presenting on TV gives me the major ick she’s so wooden.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she can be sooo stunning and yet completely lacking in any sex appeal. She’s so cringe!

hol20x

VIP Member
She's always been really cringe. Does anyone remember this performance when she'd clearly had a few too many? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Twintwin

Chatty Member
It’s actually shocking how Ben literally abandoned his kids. He went away and never came back. It must be awful for them.

Shd had the most beautiful house in the Uk and is now back living with her mum by the looks of things. Must be hard for her too.

Reactions: 13

Insta$hite

Now that it's been pointed out that Una looks like that creepy doll Megan....I can't unsee it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dreadful stuff. Who is advising her on this second-rate sexy country star thing she's been trying to make happen since The Saturdays? She's still dressing like a noughties popstar as a divorced mum in her 40s and the music is beyond brutal, can't imagine what kind of market she's trying to attract.

hello899

VIP Member
I can't say too much without people knowing who I am but she was a total diva, was rude to his female colleagues on nights out and always had to be star of the show

• Wow

Zara zara

Isn't it similar to Helen Skelton who had to move back with her family I know Helens kids are a bit younger . Una probably does need a bit of emotional support aswell as help with the kids . I don't think Unas a Saint and I personally think she could have handled the whole Throuple thing better like held her hands up and owned it . I do think the whole Ben thing left her in a dark place and then lockdown plus she has had to put up with that Yank Twat publicly slagging her off on social media. It's like Jackie went out of her way to publicly humiliate her with social media digs also all splashed all over Daily Mail etc .That would Fuck with anyone's Mental Health

pjh5

Has it been mentioned that snackyjax liked Sian’s “the truth will set you free” post about Una :eek:

Edit: They also follow each other too. We knew Jackie would be jumping all over this loving it.

side note: I’ve no idea why snackyjax is verified as if she’s some celebrity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They never quite reached the heights of Girls Aloud but they filled a gap in the market for girly pop songs. They were also nice to look at. They now belong to hun culture and are filed away in the hun archives

Reactions: 11
Would Ben not be providing a home for his children?
He probably hasn’t a pot to piss in. He is mostly living off his new wife’s family money and she has now pushed him into New York real estate. Wouldn’t say he’s making any big bucks yet.
Una makes me cringe so much. I am not a fan. And those ramblings amongst the weeds yesterday were mortifying. However he is a massive scumbag to do what he did and move so far away from the day to day lives of his kids, especially when they were so young. A total and utter lowlife. I’m sure he’s probably just contributing minimally to his kids and pays for their flights when they go over to the US. Did he fly in for his daughter’s confirmation? No.

Kellypol

I don't think Sian has much to be jealous of, they are both beautiful women but Sian is a successful model while Una is using this to plug her pretty rubbish new song.
Una has kids to think about but obviously a bit of limelight is more important
To me, Sian is happy to live off DH's money on permanent holidays, while sharing him with any amount other women. "Successful model" my ar$e.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I'm shocked at her parents back garden. It doesn't seem a house big enough for all of them to live in and it looks to be in very bad condition. I don't know what I was expecting, nothing flash, but not this.
Whatever shape the garden is in.. the fact Una shared it like it’s some kind of tropical joint while her ma is hanging out the washing is lol. She seems like she’s always pissed to me

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
A lot of band members from back then are skint now, the likes of s club, blue etc have all spoke out saying g how little they actually made. If it wasn't invested properly or the person didn't do a lot of reality shows etc to stay popular it's not too much of a stretch for them to move back home. Una had her children at a time that potentially could have stopped her from picking up extra jobs too. I'd imagine the only way she could have a house of her own would be to buy outright as I wouldn't imagine she'd have enough of a steady income to get a mortgage. At the end of the day she is still a single mum of two and that's not cheap either.
As for the weeds...at least she showed them and didn't try to hide it 😂. The comment above is right too the weather's been rubbish for gardening! Plus it's friendly to wildlife and natural is in right now lol