Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that garden is an absolute shithole. Surely she had enough money to buy her own house in Tip when she moved back? It was years ago and houses are still going for nothing down there. She seemed to just move back in with her parents which would be so depressing.
It’s weird isn’t it. I get the impression Una might not be fully okay and that’s why she needs her parents at hand. There’s no way she couldn’t get a nice little place of her own in Tipp near her folks for half nothing. I’d say her parents do most of the rearing there tbh

Reactions: 11

sam0206

Chatty Member
She could always…get a job….
Maybe easier said than done when she has two kids, childcare sometimes is harder to find for school kids than little ones. Plus with who she is some places might not even look at her especially where she's staying as well.
I do feel for her in the sense that Ben completely abandoned her and their children and has a whole new fancy life that must be hard regardless of anything else

Reactions: 11

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Something so cringe about Una. In her parents back garden sunbathing surrounded by weeds and nettles. Sometimes I wonder is she… okay..
I’m sorry but that garden is an absolute shithole. Surely she had enough money to buy her own house in Tip when she moved back? It was years ago and houses are still going for nothing down there. She seemed to just move back in with her parents which would be so depressing.

Reactions: 10

dee_mc

VIP Member
Incredibly tacky and super dated video for a really basic, country-by-numbers song.
That "fill your boots" line is so laboured it sounds like she should have Googled it when she was learning what a threesome is.
She's had way too much fillers and the jammy lip gloss only highlights this.
Tacky as feck.

I have second hand embarrassment watching that video. What in the world? Does she actually have an agent and publicist anymore? If she does she should sack them, she's making a holy show of herself.

This smacks of people placating her and telling her isn't she great altogether, who says 40-something moms have to dress like 40-something moms? You go Una and break that stereotype, get into your sexy hot pants, all the kids are on the TikTok these days, let's do a sexy dance challenge and go viral. Bet that clown Arthur Gouroulian did the choreography as well, she looks as dumb as he does with his kitchen dancing Tik Toks.

She needs an intervention and to step away from her phone.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I think this thread might have run its course. That throuple was the only interesting thing about Una! It's a pity she is denying it😆

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She loves Sheryl Crowe so I don’t know why she didn’t go down that route instead of Jessica Simpson in her daisy dukes. I’m guessing she is desperate to be seen as hot but understated hot chick with a guitar is far hotter than desperado mom letting it all hang out and cringeworthy dance moves

Muses

She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!
The only way this is going viral is in the exact same way Crystal Swing did. Because we were absolutely enthralled with how awful they were.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that the song is called Walk Away as if David and Sian are looking to get her back. They moved on and a few weeks later and had a new woman to add to their fun. Una is the one going around talking about it. Truth be told they have probably forgotten all about her until she brought it all up - Una was a Christmas fling to them.

Reactions: 9

Zara zara

Maybe Una chose it as a middle name for their daughter, then Ben forgot that (in much the same way as he forgot he was married when he went off riding rings around himself) and didn't even notice when wife#2 innocently/not so innocently chose it as the name for daughter#2?
Tbh if I was Aoife I'd be changing my last name to Healy at 16 after all that . Poor girl

dee_mc

VIP Member
Well that was my first time hearing a Saturdays song and oh my christ they're shite! None of them can sing (I got halfway through the video, so maybe one of them can, I'm not sticking around to find out) but wowee Una stands out as the worst dancer. She doesn't finish any of the moves? All she is thinking about is looking sexy and for whatever reason, despite being technically gorgeous and having a great figure, she has all the sex appeal of 3 day old cat vomit.

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
I have a pair of boots from Unas collection and they are beautiful, I love them but they are most definitely car to bar heels. It's a pity because I wore them once in 2022 and haven't taken them out of the box since because they're too hard to walk in and it's an awful pity
Vinted my friend. Let someone else experience the pain.

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Something so cringe about Una. In her parents back garden sunbathing surrounded by weeds and nettles. Sometimes I wonder is she… okay..