Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ready for the lift up, keep steady beat 🎵 🎵 I’ve had this banger in my head since we started this Saturdays chat 🤣🤣🤣
Ah that is a banger!
I had no idea that was a Saturdays song - not a total failure as a band so!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not ashamed to admit I have Forever is Over on my Spotify play list, complete banger

Reactions: 5
Has it been mentioned that snackyjax liked Sian’s “the truth will set you free” post about Una :eek:

Edit: They also follow each other too. We knew Jackie would be jumping all over this loving it.

side note: I’ve no idea why snackyjax is verified as if she’s some celebrity.
Jackie comes across as obsessed with Una. She never misses an opportunity to get a dig in. I reckon she was likely seething about the whole Throuple thing 😭

Reactions: 14
On the topic of The Saturdays, I remember being obsessed with this music video and thinking they were all so gorgeous. And so envious of Frankie’s tan!

I'm sorry but Mollie riding around on a bike is sending me for some reason 😆

They do all look beautiful though.

Reactions: 2
Was that sponsored by Ice watches?! 🤣 I did love Frankie’s short hair but that fringe over her eyes must have been a pain in ass!

Reactions: 3
Ah that is a banger!
I had no idea that was a Saturdays song - not a total failure as a band so!
They were more successful than I originally thought. They sort of passed me by, unfortunately. I knew who they were and some of their songs, but they didn't grab me.

I think this thread might have run its course. That throuple was the only interesting thing about Una! It's a pity she is denying it😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this thread might have run its course. That throuple was the only interesting thing about Una! It's a pity she is denying it😆
Hahahah, aye. It’s been good for remembering Saturdays bangers though. 🤣

She's presenting Ireland AM this week(??) and thank God she's pretty and can sing because presenting is not her strong point.

• Haha
I know that this is just an Una thread now so sorry if I shouldn’t have posted a Ben(ish) story. Pity poor Aoife and Tadhg being there when SnackyJax no doubt kicked off about Farrah getting hurt. Looks like she’s kept up highlighting the poor child’s hair.🙄

I know that this is just an Una thread now so sorry if I shouldn’t have posted a Ben(ish) story. Pity poor Aoife and Tadhg being there when SnackyJax no doubt kicked off about Farrah getting hurt. Looks like she’s kept up highlighting the poor child’s hair.🙄
It’s funny she blamed the people working there even though she was admittedly right next to her

Link won't let me see .. What's the Hysterical yank ranting and raving about now 😂

Reactions: 4
I pray for her parenting ability when everything is everyone else’s fault!! Who lets a toddler roam about jumping off things she has no idea the depth of while she sits watching, take some responsibility 🙄

Reactions: 26
I honestly don't know what Ben sees in her vile inside and out . Maybe watch your own child at soft play and don't blame the staff and calling a child a Moron Wtf. Too busy being a Beggy Mitchell on social media . Get to duck Jax and take ya Jimmy Hill Chin with you

• Haha
Reactions: 27