Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @BanditHealer for the cracker of a thread title.

recap:

- Boxer David Haye announced a throuple with Una and his ex / current girlfriend before Christmas
- Una seemed to confirm with her own grid posts and stories but never spoke publicly about the throuple
- She then went on Joanne Mcnally and Vogue Williams’ podcast to deny a three way relationship and to confirm that she was only involved with David
- she is also promoting a new single called Go Away david haye
- David’s girlfriend Sian posted on Instagram calling Una out with receipts
- Una has not stopped talking about the throuple (that didn’t happen) while asking everyone to stop talking about it

TLDR: Una is denying everything and none of us believe her.
Have I missed anything?

Reactions: 21
Dreadful stuff. Who is advising her on this second-rate sexy country star thing she's been trying to make happen since The Saturdays? She's still dressing like a noughties popstar as a divorced mum in her 40s and the music is beyond brutal, can't imagine what kind of market she's trying to attract.

Reactions: 12
She’s stuck in a time warp of trying to be what was considered hot in the 00s. I can’t bring myself to watch her new video tbh but I can imagine it’s her just strutting around with a skirt around her arse

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how dated and bad the video for the song is. The make up and clothing is soooo dated.

Incredibly tacky and super dated video for a really basic, country-by-numbers song.
That "fill your boots" line is so laboured it sounds like she should have Googled it when she was learning what a threesome is.
She's had way too much fillers and the jammy lip gloss only highlights this.
Tacky as feck.

Reactions: 10
She’s stuck in a time warp of trying to be what was considered hot in the 00s. I can’t bring myself to watch her new video tbh but I can imagine it’s her just strutting around with a skirt around her arse
You're spot on!

Reactions: 3
The video wouldn't have been that bad without the the bargain basement dancers. Cringe.

She needs to put the music career to bed.

I've heard her sing acoustic and it was impressive. However, this latest song is atrocious. The video would look outdated in the 1990's.

Reactions: 7
Yes she does have a great voice, but the songs she's been given/written are boooooooring and old-fashioned.

I always thought that about The Saturdays too actually, with a few exceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes she does have a great voice, but the songs she's been given/written are boooooooring and old-fashioned.

I always thought that about The Saturdays too actually, with a few exceptions.
I've never heard a Saturdays song.
I've heard Una sing on various Irish shows though and she has a very nice voice and a decent range - I can't imagine why they went for such a flat sound when she us capable of something more challenging and interesting.

Oh no. The lyrics. The outfits. The 'dancing'. The entire video. It's giving college project that they filmed and edited in the space of 2 days.
From the small clip I watched on her Instagram even she doesn't seem fully committed to it, she looks slightly embarrassed and who can blame her. There's no denying she looks great at 41 but she's dressed like a 14 year old from about 15 years ago. So cringe.

She loves Sheryl Crowe so I don’t know why she didn’t go down that route instead of Jessica Simpson in her daisy dukes. I’m guessing she is desperate to be seen as hot but understated hot chick with a guitar is far hotter than desperado mom letting it all hang out and cringeworthy dance moves

Reactions: 10
She loves Sheryl Crowe so I don’t know why she didn’t go down that route instead of Jessica Simpson in her daisy dukes. I’m guessing she is desperate to be seen as hot but understated hot chick with a guitar is far hotter than desperado mom letting it all hang out and cringeworthy dance moves
Can she actually play the guitar? It doesn't look like it in the music video - but then she's too busy eye-bleeping the camera and keeping her mouth open at all times while singing to concentrate on actually playing so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Can she actually play the guitar? It doesn't look like it in the music video - but then she's too busy eye-bleeping the camera and keeping her mouth open at all times while singing to concentrate on actually playing so 🤷‍♀️
Yes she can and she is - she's playing the right chords.
---
Her voice sounds odd in this. I agree about the songs - I think she needs to have a word with the writers, one of which is herself.

It makes the Rebecca Black "Friday" video look like a work of art. Looks like she went down the local strip club and hired a few "dancers".

I bet David Haye is shitting himself about the "harshness" of the lyrics. More like pissing himself.