Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ik i'm late to this but ohmygod the saterdays really were dreadfull weren't they 😂😂 I used to be obsessed with them when I was a teenager I never noticed how shite they were back then but watching that video now hahahahaha it's painful how bad they are 😂 🤣 specially Una 😂
They had some absolute bangers that I still listen to, but duck me they really are talentless airheads. It’s all auto tuned to the death. Rochelle presenting on TV gives me the major ick she’s so wooden.

Reactions: 14
The Saturdays Megamix goes off when you’re pissed as a fart in your kitchen after a night out but I wouldn’t spend money for a reunion tour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t work out how her and Marvin got jobs presenting. I love the hitlist, on bbc 1 but my god they bore the tits off me. It’s like they make each other more bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t work out how her and Marvin got jobs presenting. I love the hitlist, on bbc 1 but my god they bore the tits off me. It’s like they make each other more bland.
Same I love the Hitlist but she makes me cringe. I think he’s better than her though, much more natural. See if you like The Hitlist, you might like Popmaster TV, its new, the format of Popmaster from Radio 2. It’s on More 4, I downloaded it, really good music quiz.

Reactions: 7
Ah I’ll give it a whirl, thank you! He is more natural, she seems really try hard. Even with some of the outfits, he looks dead chilled out and she looks like she’s off to perform at a student union somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still listen to The Saturdays fairly often 🫣 Higher, Work and The Way You Watch Me are absolute bangers.

They all seem to keep in contact, except Vanessa? I think I've only really seen her interact with Rochelle since they split, whereas the others all seem to see eachother

Reactions: 3
Vanessa is the only one I follow on social media for a good reason and not to laugh at 😂 she was my first celebrity crush when I was a kid I was like majorly in love with her 😁😂
I still listen to The Saturdays fairly often 🫣 Higher, Work and The Way You Watch Me are absolute bangers.

They all seem to keep in contact, except Vanessa? I think I've only really seen her interact with Rochelle since they split, whereas the others all seem to see eachother

They never quite reached the heights of Girls Aloud but they filled a gap in the market for girly pop songs. They were also nice to look at. They now belong to hun culture and are filed away in the hun archives

Reactions: 11
Has it been mentioned that snackyjax liked Sian’s “the truth will set you free” post about Una :eek:

Edit: They also follow each other too. We knew Jackie would be jumping all over this loving it.

side note: I’ve no idea why snackyjax is verified as if she’s some celebrity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On the topic of The Saturdays, I remember being obsessed with this music video and thinking they were all so gorgeous. And so envious of Frankie’s tan!

Reactions: 5
On the topic of The Saturdays, I remember being obsessed with this music video and thinking they were all so gorgeous. And so envious of Frankie’s tan!

the Ice watch in that music video 😂😂😂 I’m wondering if they are all raging to be in hun culture now.

Reactions: 2
I’m ready for the lift up, keep steady beat 🎵 🎵 I’ve had this banger in my head since we started this Saturdays chat 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6