Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did they have any particular hits though?
Off the top of my head - Ego, Issues, Just Can’t Get Enough, Work, Up, Higher… i’m sure i’m missing a few. They always seemed big to me but then again i was just a kid when they were a thing so idk how popular they actually were.

Reactions: 2

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
On the topic of The Saturdays, I remember being obsessed with this music video and thinking they were all so gorgeous. And so envious of Frankie’s tan!

I'm sorry but Mollie riding around on a bike is sending me for some reason 😆

They do all look beautiful though.

Zara zara

Oh Wow Aoife so pretty I find it strange she's chose Farah as one of her Confirmation names . Poor Aoife , maybe she thinks if she adds on her half siblings name Ben actually might bother with her .

• Sad

ploddertoo

VIP Member
But at the same time she was wild for only wanting to go with "famous" sportsmen. No one else would get a lookin unless they could help her up the ladder - make some interesting introductions
Ben Foden, David Haye, that hasn’t really worked out well for her 🙈

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I've seen her fashion show walk and that girl doesn't have a good walk for runaway she's more a fashion model

LaraQ

VIP Member
It’s weird isn’t it. I get the impression Una might not be fully okay and that’s why she needs her parents at hand. There’s no way she couldn’t get a nice little place of her own in Tipp near her folks for half nothing. I’d say her parents do most of the rearing there tbh
Maybe not.She may've blown through all her money.Most women in their 40's wouldn't move back in with their parents if they had any other option.

Reactions: 1