Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!

Reactions: 5
She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!
Considering I nearly dozed off watching the dance, I can’t imagine Gen Z making this viral in America and the likes. 😂 There’s no flow, it’s like Macarena-type steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah lads give her a break😂 her ex the hurler from limerick got engaged she's dancing away her views, it's not like Una would say or do anything for likes😉

Reactions: 4
I'm really shocked that her kitchen looks like that. She must have made a few quid from the Saturdays and if not, at least getting child support from the ex husband. Maybe she doesn't care about aesthetics.

That's not smart....that's a mid life crisis. No young one is going to dance to that. More chance of a Daniel O' Donnell dance going viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's not smart....that's a mid life crisis. No young one is going to dance to that. More chance of a Daniel O' Donnell dance going viral.

With moves like this? The bold Daniel is adding to the heatwave temps 🔥🔥🔥

img2.thejournal.ie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have second hand embarrassment watching that video. What in the world? Does she actually have an agent and publicist anymore? If she does she should sack them, she's making a holy show of herself.

This smacks of people placating her and telling her isn't she great altogether, who says 40-something moms have to dress like 40-something moms? You go Una and break that stereotype, get into your sexy hot pants, all the kids are on the TikTok these days, let's do a sexy dance challenge and go viral. Bet that clown Arthur Gouroulian did the choreography as well, she looks as dumb as he does with his kitchen dancing Tik Toks.

She needs an intervention and to step away from her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's always been really cringe. Does anyone remember this performance when she'd clearly had a few too many? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The other girls in the band are a world away from that now and Una is still dressing the same, doing the same type of cringe dance routines and releasing crap music. She really needs to give up the music idea now as she is only wasting her time and money self releasing music.

Reactions: 15
Well that was my first time hearing a Saturdays song and oh my christ they're shite! None of them can sing (I got halfway through the video, so maybe one of them can, I'm not sticking around to find out) but wowee Una stands out as the worst dancer. She doesn't finish any of the moves? All she is thinking about is looking sexy and for whatever reason, despite being technically gorgeous and having a great figure, she has all the sex appeal of 3 day old cat vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9