Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Una say she first met Sian in CR, after Christmas? Sian’s clip shows them looking cosy at the Moulin Rouge in London (guessing) in late November. So I suppose she’s proving that Una was lying and downplaying the situationship. Either way, they both look like dopes. Fighting over that yoke too. He ain’t worth it girls!

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Una say she first met Sian in CR, after Christmas? Sian’s clip shows them looking cosy at the Moulin Rouge in London (guessing) in late November. So I suppose she’s proving that Una was lying and downplaying the situationship. Either way, they both look like dopes. Fighting over that yoke too. He ain’t worth it girls!
I remember Una posting a story ages ago, before Christmas, in a ladies bathroom of what looked like some sort of club, and you could see a very tall woman in the mirror was holding the phone, filming. This was before she was linked to DH so I guess she definitely did meet her in person before those holidays. Anyway, I think he's a rotten "yoke" as you say, totally not worth it I agree but Sian is still with him hence why I'm sticking to calling her a mug. She's gorgeous too, and should get herself a proper man.

Reactions: 4
Sian has posted photos with Una from November in London. Una would have been better off saying nothing rather than lying.

Reactions: 7
So Sian has posted more photos. Can see why she is annoyed if Una is denying things but it’s seeming a bit obsessive

So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.
I don't think Sian has much to be jealous of, they are both beautiful women but Sian is a successful model while Una is using this to plug her pretty rubbish new song.
Una has kids to think about but obviously a bit of limelight is more important

Reactions: 5
I don't think Sian has much to be jealous of, they are both beautiful women but Sian is a successful model while Una is using this to plug her pretty rubbish new song.
Una has kids to think about but obviously a bit of limelight is more important
To me, Sian is happy to live off DH's money on permanent holidays, while sharing him with any amount other women. "Successful model" my ar$e.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen her fashion show walk and that girl doesn't have a good walk for runaway she's more a fashion model

Reactions: 2
Una is lying to make herself relevant as she has a new single coming out, she's in her 40s and has 2 kids, she made a mistake, why not just admit it, own it and move on instead of lying and playing the victim.
I know the guard she was dating and she isn't as sweet and wholesome as she makes out

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Una is lying to make herself relevant as she has a new single coming out, she's in her 40s and has 2 kids, she made a mistake, why not just admit it, own it and move on instead of lying and playing the victim.
I know the guard she was dating and she isn't as sweet and wholesome as she makes out
Spill the tea! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't say too much without people knowing who I am but she was a total diva, was rude to his female colleagues on nights out and always had to be star of the show

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Unbelievable gif, definitely stealing that for future use.

This whole situation with Una. The throuple, the denial and now the awful single, just can't be dealing with it. Stop the world and let me off