Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
Why is everyone getting so uptight about one drink a day? Calm down people. Maybe have a drink?! Tehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Queenie30

I love her! Compared to the rest of the insta mum gang she’s fab. When her youngest was poorly and in hospital last week she didn’t upload anything, she was obviously focusing on her family and then updated Instagram once the baby was better. A lot of others would have 100% used that as ‘content’

Reactions: 33

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I love Liv, there aren’t many people in this world that don't annoy me she is one of them. I find her so in offensive her house and life intrigues me. She doesn't give a lot away but what she does show is enough to know that her house is amazing. Im obsessed with their wall art. I just find her fun and one of the few that are showing exactly who they are and not pretending to be anything they are not. She a great Mum makes her girls life magical. I cant find a fault in her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dizzy

VIP Member
Whilst I completely agree that an account that wasn't as posh/rich would get slagged off, the point is they shouldn't regardless of their social standing/bank balance. A drink at lunch time is not a big deal and it's clear to anyone with half a brain that having one cocktail does not put your kids at risk. It's clearly part of her "angle" and is done in a very tongue in cheek, joking way - I don't think anyone seriously thinks she's getting shitfaced every afternoon do they?! Also, it's not her job to be a role model or to send the "right" message - she runs her IG account for fun (as stated in her bio), she does the odd advert and receives a few gifted things and that's it - if she wants to have a mojito or a glass of rose during the day it's no-one else's business and good for her I say.

Reactions: 31

janedowe

Chatty Member
i have to say UGG was the one that led me to tattle, and she quite often posts funny meme’s that completely relate to this thread on Tattle. Mercury in retrograde etc. Definitely reading here. She mentioned about the sacconne people too (sorry don’t know their name!)
Anyway I think she is fab! And completely unapologetic, v. Refreshing
Do you know what I like about UGG? She actually buys stuff! She often gets gifted things, but mostly after she’s bought from them already (and shouted about them). There’s something to be said for rich ‘influencers’ - they don't need, or necessarily want, the free stuff. I like her, she tells it how it is. More power to her

Reactions: 31

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Come on. Liv is not a alcoholic. Utterly ridiculous

She clearly doesn’t take herself too seriously and has a drink or too.

She’s by far one of the best people on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I just watched Liv's Reel about getting ready for the Meghan and Harry documentary. I just came on to say that I bloody love her! I am not sure if this is a race thread or not as it seems sometimes to be a mix of the two. I love her attitude and that she shares her opinions. I love too that she doesn't hide the reality of motherhood or the fact she is wealthy. Despite her wealth she is one of the most relatable Instamums I watch. Love the lack of affiliate links. I hope she never changes!

Reactions: 29

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
Sorry I disagree too!!! My husband is in the military and often goes away for up to 14 weeks at a time.. we have 3 children, no family close to us due to posting... I struggle.. I have a drink to calm me down and destress but it doesn’t make me an alcoholic?!!? It was my reward!!!

There’s a huge difference from a drink or two a day to being an alcoholic. Alcoholics are depressed, abusive, manipulate, aggressive and can die without a drink....And I know this from a previous abusive relationship with an alcoholic, so please think about how you label mothers who just want to destress and relax as “alcoholics” as that is utter rubbish.

liv is an amazing mum and no where near an alcoholic so your comment is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As a fellow twin mum, I am fully in support of whatever Liv needs to get her through the day. Not only does she have twins, but she has an older child and a baby too - HOW does she cope?! If having a few sips of a delicious G&T at 2pm (or 12pm or 10am) helps her, then that’s marvellous. Those girls are clearly super loved and nurtured, and a bit of hair pulling between siblings is totally normal.

Reactions: 26

Dizzy

VIP Member
alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
Sorry but I disagree. When my kids were small I often had a glass of wine at tea time - rightly or wrongly it helped relax me, some days it did help me through the hellish bath/bed hour and yes it was a reward as I’d managed to get them and myself through another day happily and safely. Like millions of mothers I was just doing my best, raising small children. At no point was I an alcoholic.

jeaner

Why should she be anything other than what she wants to be?! Why should she be an ambassador? Who needs to know what caused her fathers death?

It appears her husband works away a lot. She is struggling with 3 kids under 4 and is 7 months pregnant - she should do whatever the fuck she feels like doing. How does anyone know what she does in private for charity?!

• Heart

Sln2404

I think she’s great. She doesn’t do tons of undeclared ads. She doesn’t hide being rich. She seems like a fun genuine person & a good mum who doesn’t have a nanny even though she could probably afford one.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Do you know what I like about UGG? She actually buys stuff! She often gets gifted things, but mostly after she’s bought from them already (and shouted about them). There’s something to be said for rich ‘influencers’ - they don't need, or necessarily want, the free stuff. I like her, she tells it how it is. More power to her
I’ve discovered so many beautiful children’s books through her. My kids love them.

Reactions: 25

Loopyloo10

Two very happy kids who are just decorating Easter eggs from Home Bargains, cost me a pound. Happy as lambs.

And I’m a teacher so know what makes them happy! Thanks for asking 🤓
Just because she has door decor, doesn’t mean her girls won’t be also doing egg decorating also.
Just because you’re a teacher, doesn’t mean you know every child better than their own parents 😉

I have kids (boys) and they honestly wouldn’t give a shiny shit and most likely wouldn’t even notice 😂. But perhaps girls might be different 🤷‍♀️

it’s all so fucking wasteful, money and literal waste. She must constantly be at the tip adding to the local landfill site. I don’t begrudge anyone spending money on children ( I’m lucky to be financially secure so can treat my children). But, I find her spending extreme. I mean from watching her stories those kids will have a crate of Easter chocolate and crap each for Easter. It’s just so excessive and as I say, adding to landfill. Aren’t we all supposed to be doing our bit nowadays for the environment and teaching our children too 🤷‍♀️ Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
Unpopular but maybe, the decor makes her happy. Maybe her whole being isn’t purely for her children. Maybe the excitement of it gives her some joy, brings her something to look forward to when she gets up. Some welcome change.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She was unwell in hosp with bronchiolitis
However rather than using it as content (looking at you FOD and Joe Wicks) She put her phone down and dealt with what must have been a horrendous time. When home she briefly explained how horrid it was but how grateful she is to the staff that helped. Classy.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Expect they didn’t decorate it or help in any way. Someone came and did it for them! The fun for kids is being involved! Not how it looks.
I think she goes to a lot of effort to make things fun for her kids and I just can’t help but think people who criticise her are simply jealous. I don’t have money on her scale so I don’t necessarily find her every move relatable, but I like seeing what she does for her children. I don’t know how can get irate over door decor - my daughters would find it amazing whether they had helped put it up or not. Maybe it’s down to gender/personality types- my nephew wouldn’t give a shit but my girls are very different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I love Liv but do those girls need a hamper of presents for valentines day! 😳 They are so overindulged!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
You think some door decor makes kids happy? I bet they couldn’t give a shit!
I’d say it’s pretty exciting for young kids yeah, along with the Easter/Christmas/occasion themed treats and tea parties they get. As a kid putting the Christmas tree up alone was an exciting day. I’d say it’s all quite fun in that house. Better than being sat on an iPad indoors with parents who don’t pay their kids much attention (A lot of children are in that situation)

Reactions: 22