Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing you don’t have kids...
I have kids (boys) and they honestly wouldn’t give a shiny tit and most likely wouldn’t even notice 😂. But perhaps girls might be different 🤷‍♀️

it’s all so bleeping wasteful, money and literal waste. She must constantly be at the tip adding to the local landfill site. I don’t begrudge anyone spending money on children ( I’m lucky to be financially secure so can treat my children). But, I find her spending extreme. I mean from watching her stories those kids will have a crate of Easter chocolate and crap each for Easter. It’s just so excessive and as I say, adding to landfill. Aren’t we all supposed to be doing our bit nowadays for the environment and teaching our children too 🤷‍♀️ Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two very happy kids who are just decorating Easter eggs from Home Bargains, cost me a pound. Happy as lambs.

And I’m a teacher so know what makes them happy! Thanks for asking 🤓
fair enough. I guess the point is though, Easter decs make your kids happy, so why wouldn’t they make hers?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
fair enough. I guess the point is though, Easter decs make your kids happy, so why wouldn’t they make hers?
Because as I said, it’s the making they like! Hers can only look and not touch the door decor! They didn’t help did they?..

You think some door decor makes kids happy? I bet they couldn’t give a tit!
I go my children to decorate our home and have door decor. Both my children LOVE it. My daughter especially who is 4, it brings genuine joy. She takes photos on her little vtech camera and asks to FaceTime our family to show them it. Changes the play too - it’s all Easter themed right now. It’s nice to have my door, looking a bit different than usual 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Because as I said, it’s the making they like! Hers can only look and not touch the door decor! They didn’t help did they?..
My little boys enjoy making Easter/Christmas/Halloween stuff but also enjoy looking at bits I’ve bought/hung without their involvement, and they get excited looking at other peoples house decorations when we go out!

But even if it doesn’t make the kids happy, I doubt it makes them sad either... Maybe it brings her joy regardless of the kids giving a tit about it!

Reactions: 6
Two very happy kids who are just decorating Easter eggs from Home Bargains, cost me a pound. Happy as lambs.

Just because she has door decor, doesn’t mean her girls won’t be also doing egg decorating also.
Just because you’re a teacher, doesn’t mean you know every child better than their own parents 😉

I have kids (boys) and they honestly wouldn’t give a shiny tit and most likely wouldn’t even notice 😂. But perhaps girls might be different 🤷‍♀️

it’s all so bleeping wasteful, money and literal waste. She must constantly be at the tip adding to the local landfill site. I don’t begrudge anyone spending money on children ( I’m lucky to be financially secure so can treat my children). But, I find her spending extreme. I mean from watching her stories those kids will have a crate of Easter chocolate and crap each for Easter. It’s just so excessive and as I say, adding to landfill. Aren’t we all supposed to be doing our bit nowadays for the environment and teaching our children too 🤷‍♀️ Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
Unpopular but maybe, the decor makes her happy. Maybe her whole being isn’t purely for her children. Maybe the excitement of it gives her some joy, brings her something to look forward to when she gets up. Some welcome change.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not at all hun 🤷‍♀️ I admitted my oversight. Not awks at all 😃 x
Oh don’t worry, I made the mistake of thinking this was once a normal tattle thread that turned into a rave thread but apparently it’s been a rave thread the whole time 🤣 I had similar “awks hun” comments at me too. She has some serious fan girls on here 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the door decor, I have a beautiful spring wreath myself and quite frankly couldn’t give a toss of my neighbours care at all about it.... my children also had zero involvement- mainly because they are 12 and 9 months so neither wanted/could help but every time we come and go out the house they both smile at it!
I totally fab girl her, not ashamed, she has the money to spunk up the wall and good on her for doing so!
As for the landfill/ waste etc.... let’s be realistic, it’s all swings and roundabouts really, she doesn’t jet her family abroad every half term so she’s making up for her carbon footprint that way 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh don’t worry, I made the mistake of thinking this was once a normal tattle thread that turned into a rave thread but apparently it’s been a rave thread the whole time 🤣 I had similar “awks hun” comments at me too. She has some serious fan girls on here 😂😭
Oh darling if you’ve already made the mistake why are you still here 😂

I love the door decor, I have a beautiful spring wreath myself and quite frankly couldn’t give a toss of my neighbours care at all about it.... my children also had zero involvement- mainly because they are 12 and 9 months so neither wanted/could help but every time we come and go out the house they both smile at it!
I totally fab girl her, not ashamed, she has the money to spunk up the wall and good on her for doing so!
As for the landfill/ waste etc.... let’s be realistic, it’s all swings and roundabouts really, she doesn’t jet her family abroad every half term so she’s making up for her carbon footprint that way 😂
Love a wreath 👌🏼

Glad your kids are enjoying their activity. I guess as a parent you know exactly what makes your own child happy eh?

I think compared to other insta people at least she gives a tit. She actually spends time with her children doing crafts and looking after them. Yes she’s over the top but fun to follow, and I think her page is more about the fun really

Reactions: 9
Another instagrammer/instamum always has those huge, expensive flower displays around her front door. I probably shouldn’t mention her username on here as she has less than 10k followers, although I get the impression she is trying to become an influencer. She had the displays for Xmas, then a valentines one, now an Easter one.
It must cost a fortune!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry to ask but could someone post her Easter decorations ? I had to delete my Instagram for health reasons and I'm curious. Thank you!

Oh darling if you’ve already made the mistake why are you still here 😂

Love a wreath 👌🏼

Glad your kids are enjoying their activity. I guess as a parent you know exactly what makes your own child happy eh?
Because I get notifications every time someone comments and on the whole I don’t mind her compared to some influencers I just don’t like that she does things she used to take the absolute piss out of like ads. I hope that’s ok with you darling? Xoxo

You’re posting on a rave thread, people here are generally fans. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Sorry to disrupt the brown nosing love but she’s as bad as the rest of them. Absolutely minted and so doesn’t care about Instagram? Why is she doing constant ads then? Hangs around with the likes of Luisa Zissman who is a bigot- takes the piss out of people who are fat and autistic. Buys the whole of Amazon to keep people following - don’t worry about the world! These people are all as horrendous as each other. Liv is an ‘instagrammer’ doesn’t matter whether she has millions in the bank or 1p- she’s as transparent and fake as the rest of them. Don’t @ me 🤣

edited to say she used to take the piss out of these people and now she is one. Tragic

For those of us who got lost on here 🤪.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Because I get notifications every time someone comments and on the whole I don’t mind her compared to some influencers I just don’t like that she does things she used to take the absolute piss out of like ads. I hope that’s ok with you darling? Xoxo
No worries hun there’s a new thread for you lot below

• Haha
Reactions: 1