Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have to say UGG was the one that led me to tattle, and she quite often posts funny meme’s that completely relate to this thread on Tattle. Mercury in retrograde etc. Definitely reading here. She mentioned about the sacconne people too (sorry don’t know their name!)
Anyway I think she is fab! And completely unapologetic, v. Refreshing
Do you know what I like about UGG? She actually buys stuff! She often gets gifted things, but mostly after she’s bought from them already (and shouted about them). There’s something to be said for rich ‘influencers’ - they don't need, or necessarily want, the free stuff. I like her, she tells it how it is. More power to her

Reactions: 31
Do you know what I like about UGG? She actually buys stuff! She often gets gifted things, but mostly after she’s bought from them already (and shouted about them). There’s something to be said for rich ‘influencers’ - they don't need, or necessarily want, the free stuff. I like her, she tells it how it is. More power to her
I’ve discovered so many beautiful children’s books through her. My kids love them.

Reactions: 25
Love watching her . Her children are beautiful & I can't wait for her hilarious cocktail making to restart. 🥰

Reactions: 5
Is anyone going off her? Moaning about sleep, all the time!!
Also she never ever interacts with followers. Reminds me of Clemmie T that way. Just take take take.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone going off her? Moaning about sleep, all the time!!
Also she never ever interacts with followers. Reminds me of Clemmie T that way. Just take take take.
Haven’t gone off her as such but I do think she’s a sell out by doing an amazon fire AD

Reactions: 4
Considering she takes the piss about influencer a lot she is starting to do an awful lot of the things she once laughed at

Reactions: 5
I love her! Compared to the rest of the insta mum gang she’s fab. When her youngest was poorly and in hospital last week she didn’t upload anything, she was obviously focusing on her family and then updated Instagram once the baby was better. A lot of others would have 100% used that as ‘content’

Reactions: 33
I love her! Compared to the rest of the insta mum gang she’s fab. When her youngest was poorly and in hospital last week she didn’t upload anything, she was obviously focusing on her family and then updated Instagram once the baby was better. A lot of others would have 100% used that as ‘content’
I love her too I just don’t think she takes it all seriously which is great and I honestly can’t imagine her giving a toss what someone thinks of her

Reactions: 10
I love her. She’s posh and proud and she’s actually posh unlike some I could mention who just try to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still bloody love her. The cocktail stories the other day had me cracked up, especially the bit about needing a more supportive bra - I can empathise. 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m a new follower and I really like her. Can’t imagine how much work 4 kids that age must be! I really want to see more of her house.

Reactions: 3
Have to admit I like her, as said above she doesn’t try to hide who she is or what she’s come from. She done a post ages ago about her private schooling etc and knows what matters in life. Bloody loaded though!

Reactions: 4
If you’re lucky enough to be properly loaded then I think you just need to own it which is exactly what she does. I also really like that she doesn’t appear to give a shiny tit what other people think 👌🏻

Reactions: 9
I really like her, she doesn’t shrill just anything and if she can make some money by flogging those amazon tablet things I don’t care, it was clearly labelled an add. The only thing I’d say is I worry when she is shaking that cocktail shaker that she’s going to smack her face and knock a tooth out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely benefits hugely from her following, and has the clout to attract ads, so the amazon fire thing, or the wine or the fake tan, there’s other stuff. I don’t think from memory she uses the kids in actual adverts beyond them interacting with free tit she’s had. Or if she ever did, doesn’t seem to anymore? She buys a lot cos she’s got the means to but also definitely benefits. If I recall last year or year before she bought a £900 parka... This year she’s in a #gifted £500 almost identical parka... wonder if the Canada goose got sold on eBay..

I think the upshot is she’s not as “bad” as instamums but ultimately she’s putting her kids online for all to see. And around the time she moved she left enough clues (mentioning famous locals etc) that her house was easy to find online. Which was daft, and utterly, utterly irresponsible re child safety. So in that respect I think she’s a bellend as well. I don’t post my kids online. I am entertained by the content of many who do, but I fundamentally disagree with their life choices. Just like I follow a load of people who are my political polar opposites, but don’t let that get in the way of enjoying their stories.

Reactions: 3
I like her. Her kids are cute - baby Margot made me broody. She does get a load of free stuff - but not jel to be honest - think good on her.
She does drink a lot - don’t know how she keeps so trim with all the booze! That I’m jealous of 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1