Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
Advertising of school shoes by wealthy, middle class influencers is tone deaf and should stop. I know there will be families sending their children back to school in old shoes, too small, maybe broken as they can’t afford new shoes for their families. UGG can afford the moon for her children, she should pay it forward to those less fortunate.

Reactions: 19

mrtumble

VIP Member
I actually love that she went to the trouble of making a cocktail video with a firework and confetti so that she could win the world's biggest bottle of rum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

B4rney

Sorry but a drink to destress or reward you for a hard day is not an alcoholic. You’ve clearly not met one. Alcoholics are addicted. They will do anything from the moment they wake to get their fix. That is not Liv. Part of the cocktail hour is because it’s entertainment. Those glasses are tiny, the amount of alcohol even less because they are mixed usually. Don’t go accusing stressed out mums that they are alcoholics.

Reactions: 18

Clare

VIP Member
She just gives zero fucks and looks like a fully involved, fun, sometimes stressed out, knackered mum who likes to destress with alcohol. As long as she continues sharing beautiful things she’s bought or has been gifted and doesn’t start trying to flog me things, I’ll carry on watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love her, I love seeing how extra she is and living vicariously through her. She does go all out, but you can also see she’s really into giving her kids a well
Rounded life. They’re always outdoors or doing activities. I always wonder where she gets her energy from with 4 😴
She’s one of the only ‘mummy/influencer’ accounts I follow now. I genuinely enjoy her content, she doesn’t care for ads and she makes me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Feztive

I seen this yesterday too, how awful. I’m sending her love too and hope she’s doing ok. I actually love her account and even tho she’s obviously very wealthy she owns it and doesn’t really brag. If she does come on here to read this, sending you love Liv and hope your doing ok 💖

• Heart

LenaJ24

She’s ace. She’s interacted with me loads of times on stories etc. She is who she is and does not apologise for it. Calls out peoples BS. Clearly does an amazing job with the kids, and her hubby is out from 6am-8pm! Poor woman deserves a lunchtime drink, jeeze!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I love her ... I think she’s hilarious .. normal .. I’ve bought books for my nieces and nephews that she’s recommended .. she’s not full of bullshit .. if everyday has to be a Princess day with 4 kids under 4 .. let it be ...she’s a good Mum .. kids look perfectly happy .. she doesn’t mAke them a selling accessory as some other IG mums ..
I love her ... I’d have her before any of these fake fashion/beauty blaggers any day

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
But why shouldn’t she be on Instagram? I’m on Instagram. I’m not doing it for paid ads/ free gifts and I’m not a show off either. I’m on there purely because I like the app and I like posting pictures of what interests me. I don’t think people have the right to question how she affords her clothes! People rightly question people like ptwm because she has had money off the public. Liv hasn’t.
Exactly, it’s not Liv’s fault that the woman in question wouldn’t spend £250 on a dress. Nor is it any of her business who paid for the dress. I’m pretty sure she gets offered and sent a lot more than we would ever know and I think it’s refreshing To see that she only mentions things she’s either bought herself or genuinely likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Loopyloo10

Yes she’s said a few times, she has no help (apart from school and nursery)
I think her spending as gone up due to her wanting to make the days fun for the girls and easier on herself/give them some excitement and if I’m honest, I’d be the same. I know my spending has increased because why not. If it puts a smile on Childrens face then absolutely because I can’t take them on holidays, throw them birthday parties, take them on days out to the zoo, etc. Also, she’s mentioned her husband is/was working from home so there’s a large saving on travel there. Yes some of her spending is a little excessive maybe? But honestly who can really criticise a mum of 4 who’s just buying things to try and bring some happiness into her household/make her day easier/her children’s better.
Also, whilst she does spend on items, you know notice a lot of the clothes are all high quality and passed down - M wears clothes the twins and eldest have all worn. She re wears often. The crockery for example she bought for valentines (how much 🥺) but they’ll probably use that for years

• Heart

Wippsg

Flip I think she’s a great mum. I’d be totally demented if I were here.

If you didn’t see her kids engage with the letter why did you think your kids would be engaged by it?

Greenveg

I know she pines after heels because of her previous jobs. I think she worked at CB and also at Net a Porter? So I think this was scratching an itch.

But they'll be worn once and never again, they are absolutely insane. Are they 120s? Impossible to walk in.
Guys I have a confession - I own these shoes.

I can confirm, they were too expensive, too high, too uncomfortable and frankly I’m quite relieved to be back in my converse today and safely back down to 5ft 🤣
Complete impulse buy last minute for a black tie event for my husband’s work. If only I didn’t trip out the cab on the way home and scuff them - I’d have tried to return the fuckers 😩

Moral of the story - expensive shoes are shit.

(to clarify I absolutely do not own lots of expensive shoes, a feel decent pairs of heals as investments but these were a MISTAKE)

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I love all the things she does for her girls.
I by no means have her budget but I love doing similar things for my children - i just want their childhood to be magical!
Me too- I go OTT for any occasion I can, because life can be short and shit so why the hell not!!

Reactions: 15

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I love that she is unapologetically posh and rich. She says it how it is. Her instagram is not full of #AD #GIFTED
She doesn’t even do the beggy swipe up so I get paid a %
One of my fav people to watch on insta. Her girls her gorgeous

FridaK

VIP Member
How can we move this to the rave about?
Lol. I just logged on to say this. I saw someone moaning about her having a princess at the house and honestly, if you had the money and daughters, who wouldn’t hire a princess 😂. I’d have one every week