Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want her house!!!!!

She definitely benefits hugely from her following, and has the clout to attract ads, so the amazon fire thing, or the wine or the fake tan, there’s other stuff. I don’t think from memory she uses the kids in actual adverts beyond them interacting with free tit she’s had. Or if she ever did, doesn’t seem to anymore? She buys a lot cos she’s got the means to but also definitely benefits. If I recall last year or year before she bought a £900 parka... This year she’s in a #gifted £500 almost identical parka... wonder if the Canada goose got sold on eBay..

I think the upshot is she’s not as “bad” as instamums but ultimately she’s putting her kids online for all to see. And around the time she moved she left enough clues (mentioning famous locals etc) that her house was easy to find online. Which was daft, and utterly, utterly irresponsible re child safety. So in that respect I think she’s a bellend as well. I don’t post my kids online. I am entertained by the content of many who do, but I fundamentally disagree with their life choices. Just like I follow a load of people who are my political polar opposites, but don’t let that get in the way of enjoying their stories.
OMG pls give more info, I’d love to have a nosy at where she lives. Her garden looks ridiculous!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok.. it’s just me going off her then 😂
Ha! I think sometimes you're in different places to the people you watch and they become unrelatable and annoying.
I have to say I'm with the others, I still love her. Totally different upbringing but feel like I can relate to her. I don't feel like she's smug (like all instamums) because she's always lived that way therefore it's just the norm. She's does the odd ad and I love seeing her kids as they are the same age as mine and have had the same sleep issues and I drink a lot of wine too 🙈

Reactions: 4
I want her house!!!!!

OMG pls give more info, I’d love to have a nosy at where she lives. Her garden looks ridiculous!!
No, absolutely will not. Would be completely irresponsible not to mention undermine my morals surrounding child protection 🤷‍♀️ You’re a stranger on the Internet after all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s fab! Only recently found her thru you lot, fascinated by how tidy it always looks. Guess that’s why she’s so trim!
House must be cold though as I’m a log watcher 😂 and the ‘log wall’ is always changing

She’s ace. She’s interacted with me loads of times on stories etc. She is who she is and does not apologise for it. Calls out peoples BS. Clearly does an amazing job with the kids, and her hubby is out from 6am-8pm! Poor woman deserves a lunchtime drink, jeeze!

Reactions: 17
I like that she does great stuff with the kids because she genuinely wants to enjoy them, rather than just flog stuff.
She looks like she has a fun time but also is honest that insta is only a snippet and I genuinely think it is in her life. She doesn’t post a million stories each day.

Reactions: 7
She was unwell in hosp with bronchiolitis
However rather than using it as content (looking at you FOD and Joe Wicks) She put her phone down and dealt with what must have been a horrendous time. When home she briefly explained how horrid it was but how grateful she is to the staff that helped. Classy.

Reactions: 25
I think she’s great! And yes agree- when Margot was unwell she didn’t see it as an opportunity for ‘likes’ like FOD etc

Reactions: 5
She is my number one fav on insta.. I bloody love seeing her stories pop up she's just my cup of tea

Reactions: 14
I think she’s fab! Only recently found her thru you lot, fascinated by how tidy it always looks. Guess that’s why she’s so trim!
House must be cold though as I’m a log watcher 😂 and the ‘log wall’ is always changing
She has a cleaner

She's really made me laugh this morning.. She is my complete mood, bloody love her.. so refreshing

Finally someone on Instagram stating the fact that Fallow and Ball is actually a crap paint brand! Don’t get me wrong, the colour choices are great, but the paint quality it crap and totally over priced. Even professional painters say it’s a crap paint brand!

Reactions: 13