Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Oh please, her content is boring. Her life is boring. What on earth is there to be jealous of? She spends all her time indoors, as do her children. What’s the harm in taking them out to actually experience things other than dressing up or dancing?
Like you, I’m also very comfortable with my finances and life. What exactly would I be jealous of? Her life? I prefer my own. Her kids? I prefer my own. Her clothes? She clearly has her own style, that’s a far cry from my style. Her car? I’m pretty sure she drives a Vauxhall, which is very modest for someone constantly showing off about things she buys. I can’t say I’m jealous of her driving a Vauxhall though. If I was “green with envy” of anyone, it certainly wouldn’t be her.

Are you okay???

• Haha
Reactions: 22

QOD

You know what as well? She always responds to comments and messages. And not to score points - she’s just nice

• Heart
Reactions: 21

PastorBake

Chatty Member
That house looks incredible, especially the kids bedroom.

She's clearly loaded beyond most people's wildest dreams, but she's not bragging about it - just showing what she does and where she goes. It's just escapism for me, seeing how the other half live.

I hope she gets back to more of her cocktail making and having a rant but think she's been understandably shaken by her health issues recently.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
How much has she spent on that bleeding party? So down to earth with a garden party at home🙄 £400 on bouncy castles and soft play at the least!!!
Down to earth?, what do you mean?

She’s never hidden her wealth or pretended otherwise.

She’s throwing a lovely party for her daughter and can afford it, there’s no shame in that is there?

This thread is about UGG, it’s not about the ethics and quality of the high street.
UGG wears her clothes and has an Instagram account. She is allowed to buy whatever clothes she wants and have whatever opinion she wants to about fashion brands.
She’s not trying to get us to buy those clothes, she’s not doing ads or sneaky swipe ups for them. She’s wearing them and then getting asked loads of questions about where they’re from, so she tells us. And the things she wears are beautiful.

Reactions: 20

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
Disagree, I work in itu and alcoholics drinks bottles of vodka a day and need new livers.. This is a very extreme comment to make. You really need to do some research on this.

I love the cocktail making videos but this one went on just after 1pm! I’m seriously jealous and also wondering if this is an ok time to start???!🤣🤣
I do find her videos funny. But, I also think if it was a single council estate mum swigging from a bottle of cheap vodka and coke at similar times and quantities, whether we’d think, oh she’s cool, or what a mess where’s social services? Unfair but sadly true.

Sandydan

I love all the things she does for her girls.
I by no means have her budget but I love doing similar things for my children - i just want their childhood to be magical!

stewpot

Chatty Member
Okay I’ll be honest.... influencers advertising school uniform is not the one for me 😬😬😬 The amount of people who struggle SO much to send their children into school with a decent clean uniform and the stories of teachers buying uniform out of their own money and taking uniform home to wash breaks my heart! Millionaires do not need to be gifted school shoes ☹

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Annoys me a bit how everyone assumes it’s just her husbands money! My husbands in a similar job to him and does very well but we still couldn’t/don’t live like that! Her wealth goes far beyond a salary and a lot of it is her family’s so fair enough that she spends a lot. As others said, it’s fun escapism to watch her stories, the holiday looks amazing. Her recent health issues must have really scared her, so hope she has a good break.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I love the activities she sets up for her children , she’s keeping the economy going all by herself and if I was loaded I’d be doing it too.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I absolutely love liv! She seems so genuine and down to earth. Always replies to messages/ comments.

Saw her in Waitrose oxford a few years ago and she was talking so nicely to the twins and lily. Credit where it’s due!! Must be hard having them all the time!

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She’s wealthy in her own right and not off the back of IG , her life wouldn’t change if IG went tits up.

She doesn’t need to be relatable , she isn’t dependent on lots of followers to bring in the money.

Does she actually gives a flying fuck what the neighbours think😃 of her door decorations, I doubt it.

Reactions: 19
I feel she only accepts gifts or ads from companies she'd actually buy from.. That makes a big difference for me. Also she clearly labels it. I've no issue with her getting some free stuff, why not.

I do actually love UGG but I can't help but think about the contradictions sometimes with her - I would be really interested in seeing how it would go down if a working class mum with her four kids was doing shots / cocktails in the kitchen at lunchtime!

pombear

Well I have 3 under school age and couldn’t relate to drinking in the afternoon at all. I would find it much harder and would destroy my sanity.
sorry to hear that, i found a glass of white at tea time a wonderful treat.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
At least she seemed to have them Christmas Eve and Day. Did they go to london yesterday? Wonder how he’s coping managing 4 children on his own as I’m sure he never had to do that before
4 children and 3 of them are difficult sleepers iirc, welcome to solo parenting Chris .