Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the few insta mums I can relate to ...(even though she is loaded and I'm not.!!) Her house is beautiful and her girls are cute. I actually think if she wasn't an instagrammer she's be a great tattler!! I can imagine a lot of the false instamums get on her t*ts just like the rest of us!!! 🤷

Reactions: 9
I followed her after MOD linked her in stories (way back before anything was declared and dim little me had no idea how it all worked) likes her initially but then couldn’t take the constant drinking.

Reactions: 1
FFE I usually really love her but drunk elephant products gifted? She’s absolutely loaded and could afford them easily. I have to build my collection up slowly. Takes the piss that companies do this.

Reactions: 2
I followed her after MOD linked her in stories (way back before anything was declared and dim little me had no idea how it all worked) likes her initially but then couldn’t take the constant drinking.
She doesn’t constantly drink. She used to make a fun cocktail in the afternoon for a laugh.

tit, if I had 3 kids that didn’t sleep I’d be drinking all day 😂

I think she’s ace. Love her. Gives no shits.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t constantly drink. She used to make a fun cocktail in the afternoon for a laugh.

It was just my opinion. I unfollowed ages ago as she was drinking and doing weird dancing every time I looked at my phone and I just didn’t relate at all. I have 3 kids that don’t sleep and drinking would just make me feel tit and not help at all, so rather than daily wondering what the hell she was doing I unfollowed!
I do like the not giving a tit attitude and being herself.
But drinking in the afternoon and parenting, not for me.

LOVE her! Definitely one of the best accounts I follow, so honest and open!

Reactions: 7

She did used to drink every day. Sometimes early afternoon sometimes evening but definitely every day before she got pregnant.

I do really like her and how she used to take the piss out of influencers but now she’s doing the ads she once took the piss about 🤣

Absolutely love her. The only ‘instamum’ I follow. She is what she is. I love the hello fresh comment from today too! I would put money on her being an undercover tattler!

Reactions: 7
hmmm I think she's a bit of a hypocrite tbh, makes sly digs about other influencers yet gets sent loads of gifted tit herself, and often goes on the beg for it ("oh can anyone recommend this or that..") despite being loaded.

I really like her and find her really relatable. Yes she seems comfortably well off but she seems to like quality items/designers and doesn’t just spend for the sake of it. She will quite openly say if something is tit or if something’s not worth the money when a cheaper alternative is available. I also really like the fact that she might read here and actually won’t give a crap about it and will keep on being herself anyway.
I sound like I should start a rave thread 😂 hope I don’t have to eat my words in the future!

Reactions: 4
As a bloke I find her very funny... yes she doesn’t give a duck.. she gives no fucks because she pretty much lives off her fathers wealth ( who sadly passed away) I would be very humble in those circumstances coming from someone who lost a father far too early.

She should be an charity ambassador, she should use her deserved popularity for good. What caused her fathers’s death? I would like her use her privileged position to promote charities and good causes.

Not fuckin gifted £100 nighties for her children and £1000+ birthday parties

Why should she be anything other than what she wants to be?! Why should she be an ambassador? Who needs to know what caused her fathers death?

It appears her husband works away a lot. She is struggling with 3 kids under 4 and is 7 months pregnant - she should do whatever the duck she feels like doing. How does anyone know what she does in private for charity?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why should she be anything other than what she wants to be?! Why should she be an ambassador? Who needs to know what caused her fathers death?

It appears her husband works away a lot. She is struggling with 3 kids under 4 and is 7 months pregnant - she should do whatever the duck she feels like doing. How does anyone know what she does in private for charity?!
Wow... did you actually read what I wrote.

You probably can’t afford her lifestyle but you could probably donate £20 to a good cause . Use your platform for good. I think she’s amazing for what she’s been through . ( I bleeping love the way she is you tool)

Funniest mum on insta... but I think it’s gift.. gift ...gift at the moment .. not cool

Maybe I have missed some of her stories but I haven’t noticed all the gifts.

I donate locally and I’m in Ireland so I’d probably tap through any charity stuff she’d post anyway, that’s not why I follow her. I follow her because she’s not a hypocrite dogooder like most of them 😬

Reactions: 4
Woooo saaaaa. All is good. I think she’s amazing. I just think she could be cooler than she already is if she promoted something meaningful. Recently it’s been gifted super high end goods only the super rich can afford .

I really tried to like her but had to unfollow.... wasn’t massively offended by her just couldn’t relate, me being a skint non mother, and found myself skipping her stuff so just thought I’d unfollow