Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact she's eyeing up Jimmy Choo stilettos and expensive Beats earphones while going through her divorce. She's either absolutely sorted money-wise or she doesn't care!

Reactions: 2
I love the fact she's eyeing up Jimmy Choo stilettos and expensive Beats earphones while going through her divorce. She's either absolutely sorted money-wise or she doesn't care!
I noticed she deleted the stiletto story.. £750 for a pair of shoes (yes, I looked) when she already has a wardrobe full of them. While I don’t mind Liv for the most part the other part of me thinks she is just really shallow and stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a self-confessed “basic witch” after all. Show me a story where she doesn’t make a spelling mistake or just plain doesn’t make sense and it would be a miracle. Ok so she’s not as bad now but she always used to make mistakes in every. single. story she posted. There was even a mistake in her bio which I think she’s corrected now. I just find it embarrassing although I know people say “it doesn’t matter” it really does.
---
Apologies if this is the rave thread. I follow both and because they’re more active now have lost track of which is which 😂

She’s fine money wise, her father left her a hefty inheritance

Reactions: 3
Where she thinks she's going in those JCs....Liv, you have a closet full of Louboutins you never get to wear!

She goes out at night like twice a year!

Where she thinks she's going in those JCs....Liv, you have a closet full of Louboutins you never get to wear!

She goes out at night like twice a year!
I’d imagine she’ll be going out a hell of a lot more if her kids are with their dad every other weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The shoes are so bad. So 00’s. What is she going to wear them with? A pencil skirt for clubbing?

p.s I do like Liv, the hate is purely for the shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The shoes are so bad. So 00’s. What is she going to wear them with? A pencil skirt for clubbing?

p.s I do like Liv, the hate is purely for the shoes

Omg I was thinking the same this was the kind of thing when I went our pre kids ( and probably when Liv went out) with your beehive hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're very red carpet. I can walk in heels no problem but my god they're high and surely totally impractical.

Reactions: 4