Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan. 🤷‍♀️

Liv has the resources to buy in as much help as she needs, but prefers to do everything herself, then complain and drink.

I was also really surprised she didn’t intervene when her daughter, who starts school in four months, was pulling her younger sister’s hair.

I agree with comparing her to say a mum on a council estate who lets her kids hit and pull hair, refuses social worker help, then complains and day drinks. (Though it wouldn’t be day drinking of posh cocktails. Less stigma attached to them.)

Reactions: 6
Saccone Jolys were potty training their child by sticking them in a cold shower everytime they had an accident. UGG quite rightly called them out on it
WTF?!! I don’t know who these people are but they sound dreadful.

Reactions: 1
she has said in her story today that a message was sent her by mistake about her drinking and looking after children and she has made a joke out of it, I do love ugg but some other accounts would have the absolute tit ripped out of them let's be honest

That sort of doesn’t ring true to me - it’s pretty obvious on Instagram who you are messaging.

She went a bit quiet after her drinking was discussed on Tattle recently. I think she’s regrouped, decided day drinking is perfectly fine and this is how she has addressed the criticism.

It’s her choice whether she has one cocktail or ten at midday, but the fact she is defensive in her stories is telling.

I can’t not like UGG. There are thing she has in life that are so unattainable and so far from ‘the real world’ from the vast majority of us but I don’t think that matters. I like her cocktails even if that bad dance she does stopped being funny a long time ago - I can see she’s having fun and that’s more important. If I have 4 kids of that age I’d be day drinking too

Reactions: 8
I can’t not like UGG. There are thing she has in life that are so unattainable and so far from ‘the real world’ from the vast majority of us but I don’t think that matters. I like her cocktails even if that bad dance she does stopped being funny a long time ago - I can see she’s having fun and that’s more important. If I have 4 kids of that age I’d be day drinking too
Oh I have 4 children and they do drive me to drink 🤣 they are teenagers so much worse lol

Reactions: 4
I do like her but the problem with her drinking during the day thing is that it’s a poor message to people who don’t understand that it’s a gimmick,we never see her have more than one shot/cocktail/glass of wine. I highly doubt she could look after her kids if she really drank all day. Yet it reinforces the message that alcohol and looking after small children is acceptable and some vulnerable people might look at her and think “See,I don’t have a problem,all Mums drink,even loaded ones”,then get pissed and perhaps put them and their kids at risk. I do like her tho and think she is much more sensible than she lets on,think the boozing is a bit tongue in cheek maybe???

Reactions: 6
I do like her but the problem with her drinking during the day thing is that it’s a poor message to people who don’t understand that it’s a gimmick,we never see her have more than one shot/cocktail/glass of wine. I highly doubt she could look after her kids if she really drank all day. Yet it reinforces the message that alcohol and looking after small children is acceptable and some vulnerable people might look at her and think “See,I don’t have a problem,all Mums drink,even loaded ones”,then get pissed and perhaps put them and their kids at risk. I do like her tho and think she is much more sensible than she lets on,think the boozing is a bit tongue in cheek maybe???
I like her and I like what she's about, all I am saying is if certain other accounts did it they would be slagged right off and called bad parents

Reactions: 3
I like her and I like what she's about, all I am saying is if certain other accounts did it they would be slagged right off and called bad parents
Of course they would! Rich people don’t come across quite the same way do they and they get away with murder, but I suppose that goes without saying!!

Reactions: 4
Whilst I completely agree that an account that wasn't as posh/rich would get slagged off, the point is they shouldn't regardless of their social standing/bank balance. A drink at lunch time is not a big deal and it's clear to anyone with half a brain that having one cocktail does not put your kids at risk. It's clearly part of her "angle" and is done in a very tongue in cheek, joking way - I don't think anyone seriously thinks she's getting shitfaced every afternoon do they?! Also, it's not her job to be a role model or to send the "right" message - she runs her IG account for fun (as stated in her bio), she does the odd advert and receives a few gifted things and that's it - if she wants to have a mojito or a glass of rose during the day it's no-one else's business and good for her I say.

Reactions: 31
She's often said she'll only have one maximum two drinks a day ..to be honest I've had the odd daytime drink because homeschooling.. worrying
Whilst I completely agree that an account that wasn't as posh/rich would get slagged off, the point is they shouldn't regardless of their social standing/bank balance. A drink at lunch time is not a big deal and it's clear to anyone with half a brain that having one cocktail does not put your kids at risk. It's clearly part of her "angle" and is done in a very tongue in cheek, joking way - I don't think anyone seriously thinks she's getting shitfaced every afternoon do they?! Also, it's not her job to be a role model or to send the "right" message - she runs her IG account for fun (as stated in her bio), she does the odd advert and receives a few gifted things and that's it - if she wants to have a mojito or a glass of rose during the day it's no-one else's business and good for her I say.
SPOT ON! I was trying to say this but couldn't articulate as well as you .

Reactions: 8
alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why is everyone getting so uptight about one drink a day? Calm down people. Maybe have a drink?! Tehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
alcoholism is a major issue for her demographic, it’s a real worry. It’s not funny and it’s really irresponsible... but advertising around alcohol doesn’t help “gin o’clock etc”. Alcohol as a joke isn’t funny. And it’s worrying when mums say they can’t make it through the day without a drink, or they can’t wait for the kids to get to bed before they have a drink... these women are alcoholics but it’s normalised so they’ve no idea. 😞
Sorry but I disagree. When my kids were small I often had a glass of wine at tea time - rightly or wrongly it helped relax me, some days it did help me through the hellish bath/bed hour and yes it was a reward as I’d managed to get them and myself through another day happily and safely. Like millions of mothers I was just doing my best, raising small children. At no point was I an alcoholic.

Reactions: 26
Sorry I disagree too!!! My husband is in the military and often goes away for up to 14 weeks at a time.. we have 3 children, no family close to us due to posting... I struggle.. I have a drink to calm me down and destress but it doesn’t make me an alcoholic?!!? It was my reward!!!

There’s a huge difference from a drink or two a day to being an alcoholic. Alcoholics are depressed, abusive, manipulate, aggressive and can die without a drink....And I know this from a previous abusive relationship with an alcoholic, so please think about how you label mothers who just want to destress and relax as “alcoholics” as that is utter rubbish.

liv is an amazing mum and no where near an alcoholic so your comment is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Disagree, I work in itu and alcoholics drinks bottles of vodka a day and need new livers.. This is a very extreme comment to make. You really need to do some research on this.

Reactions: 20
As a fellow twin mum, I am fully in support of whatever Liv needs to get her through the day. Not only does she have twins, but she has an older child and a baby too - HOW does she cope?! If having a few sips of a delicious G&T at 2pm (or 12pm or 10am) helps her, then that’s marvellous. Those girls are clearly super loved and nurtured, and a bit of hair pulling between siblings is totally normal.

Reactions: 26