Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely WASN’T classy and I DID show my real feelings 😆🙌🏻
Sing it sister!
Wear that scorn LOUD and PROUD is what I say (and did)

Granted - kids were not involved but truthfully - it’s unlikely I would behaved differently anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hasn't spoken about it though.

Which is a shame as I would LOVE to know what happened!!

I do hope he has all 4 girls AT LEAST every other weekend. If he does have another women she will soon scarper. I know I would NOT take on a new man with 4 kids. Fuuuuck that!!
Yeah true, I guess the music hints just remind me of teenage girls putting song lyrics on their MSN messenger status. :LOL: That said, while I don't like Liv's content I do hope she has a far better 2024 than 2023.
---
A friend of mine’s husband had an affair and left her with 4 young children. He refused to have all 4 of them at the same time, he said it was too difficult 🙄. So he did every other weekend, but only 2 children at a time, so his kids essentially only saw him once a month.
To be honest I didn’t think I’d be particularly classy if my husband cheated on me and left me with 4 kids. At least with her hints, her kids are probably never likely to figure them out.
What a deadbeat. :sick: Don't father 4 kids if you can't handle them all at once!

Reactions: 5
Yeah true, I guess the music hints just remind me of teenage girls putting song lyrics on their MSN messenger status. :LOL: That said, while I don't like Liv's content I do hope she has a far better 2024 than 2023.
---

What a deadbeat. :sick: Don't father 4 kids you can't handle them all at once!
Exactly - she’s a better woman than me cos I’d tell him to F OFF if he said he couldn’t take all 4 at the once time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sing it sister!
Wear that scorn LOUD and PROUD is what I say (and did)

Granted - kids were not involved but truthfully - it’s unlikely I would behaved differently anyway
I ended the marriage but when he started using our children to hurt me that was the final straw!

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see the new house…
Me too - I wonder why she isn’t staying in her current home though, she could defo afford it so perhaps it’s just bad memories and needing a fresh start! Hope she gets to keep all the art work in it tho cos I love it all 🥰

Reactions: 3
Me too - I wonder why she isn’t staying in her current home though, she could defo afford it so perhaps it’s just bad memories and needing a fresh start! Hope she gets to keep all the art work in it tho cos I love it all 🥰
I think it's most likely location. She probably wants to be closer to her family.

Reactions: 4
My partner left me around the same time for someone else. I have our home up for sale as I just don't want to be here, it's not my home it's our home and I want somewhere that's all mine to start my new life fresh so could be a similar reason. Also the memories, it's all bad here and reminds me how much of our life at the end was a lie 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My partner left me around the same time for someone else. I have our home up for sale as I just don't want to be here, it's not my home it's our home and I want somewhere that's all mine to start my new life fresh so could be a similar reason. Also the memories, it's all bad here and reminds me how much of our life at the end was a lie 😔
Aww sending hugs! You will get your own place and make lovely new memories in it! Good luck going forward - he will 100% regret his behaviour in time! X

Reactions: 7
This was exactly the same for me and it was absolute hell at the time but I promise once you have your own place and it’s 100% yours and every decorating decision is down to you alone and you keep. It as clean / tidy as you want to - you will look back and be glad to be rid of him.
Oh and I highly suggest getting a cat. Not joking for one second. If people actually knew how great single life with a little feline friend was - they’d ALL be doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This was exactly the same for me and it was absolute hell at the time but I promise once you have your own place and it’s 100% yours and every decorating decision is down to you alone and you keep. It as clean / tidy as you want to - you will look back and be glad to be rid of him.
Oh and I highly suggest getting a cat. Not joking for one second. If people actually knew how great single life with a little feline friend was - they’d ALL be doing it!
I love being single and living in MY house, decorated to MY taste with my 2 cats. It’s the best 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cats are the best ❤

• Heart
Thank you guys ❤ I'm getting there, slowly realising how crappy he was anyway tbh and can't wait till he eventually lives with her and she realises what he's actually like! I have 2 cats and they are the best, I did impulse buy a hamster a couple of weeks after I asked him to leave though 😂

I actually can't wait to decorate a new house that's all ours and make it all girly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's most likely location. She probably wants to be closer to her family.
They will probably still have a big mortgage on it. Divorce costs a lot, and equity needs to be split. Wealthy people still have mortgages and debts. She spends spends spends and her inheritance isn’t endless.

Her father “only” made £2m from the sale of fired earth. It had a lot of debt.

I don't doubt it.

Did you mean to quote me or the person who said 'she could def afford to keep it' (not me)?
---
Plus, she's busy spunking her inheritance on mini eggs at the mo. 3kg (£36).

• Haha
Oh I thought she was worth megabucks (not that £2million is to be sneered at, but I did think more like £10million)

Reactions: 1
I always thought the money came from the husband's job. She has a nice home but it's not a multi millionaire's home. She buys a lot too but nothing expensive apart from the weekends away. She mainly buys tat for the girls.

I always thought the money came from the husband's job. She has a nice home but it's not a multi millionaire's home. She buys a lot too but nothing expensive apart from the weekends away. She mainly buys tat for the girls.
Mmmm I'm not sure about not buying expensive stuff. She has very expensive taste in clothes, shoes and bags (everything is high end), she does her food shop at M&S, Waitrose or Ocado, there's plenty of higher priced independent brand purchases amongst all the Amazon tat she buys the girls and all her interiors stuff is pretty pricy, especially the art (which I'm guessing is hers as it seems very much her taste). Her outgoings must be fairly hefty.

Reactions: 11