Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a new thread, couldn't find any title suggestions so went with a @gummy-bear post from the last thread. Can someone do a recap? P.S this is a trash thread if you're a fan of UGG head over to the rave thread 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do generally like UGG although hang out here rather than the rave thread however the idea of a podcast is absolutely laughable. Her little chats can be quite amusing but unless I’ve missed something, what exactly would she talk about?

Reactions: 6
If she was prepared to actually share, she could talk about navigating a break up and dating with young kids. But I imagine it’ll be complete fluff. And also, her experience is so privileged, I can’t imagine how helpful many would find it!

Reactions: 8
That gin ad she’s done is awful. Why didn’t she just do what she normally does and talk to the camera to make the drink instead of some daft voiceover?

Do you think she’s actually on a date tonight? She’s surely taking the mic out of the people who always ask her personal life questions…

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m watching a car crash, not even divorced and teasing about dating.

Reactions: 17
He is a long time friend of hers, he and his wife and kids have featured on her account many times. I expect he is just a friend supporting friend going this at the moment. His wife only had a happy family post up 5 days ago so highly doubt there's anything untoward (but here for the tea if its going to be poured)! She's trolling her trolls perhaps 😂 good for her I say getting out after being stuck at home raising 4 kids for the last 8 years pretty much single all that time too. If I were in her shoes I'd being the exact same... sure its all a bit showy but god only knows whats go on in the background to push her to this sudden flip in character!

Reactions: 33
The story with the "date" paired with the New Romantics lyrics (I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me) has me thinking she's been on Tattle for sure and is goading us. Her 'ask me anything' question on Insta is what brought me here - would never have thought to check before! Kind of annoying that someone has tipped her off about Tattle! Always thought that she was pretty authentic before.

Reactions: 5
He is a long time friend of hers, he and his wife and kids have featured on her account many times. I expect he is just a friend supporting friend going this at the moment. His wife only had a happy family post up 5 days ago so highly doubt there's anything untoward (but here for the tea if its going to be poured)! She's trolling her trolls perhaps 😂 good for her I say getting out after being stuck at home raising 4 kids for the last 8 years pretty much single all that time too. If I were in her shoes I'd being the exact same... sure its all a bit showy but god only knows whats go on in the background to push her to this sudden flip in character!
I agree. And it's so hard to find your groove again after being mum for so long, of course it will come off a bit cringey/ out of character at first.

Do you think she told his wife first that she’s going to be pretending she’s on a date with him or what? So weird, especially as all her long time followers will remember all the times she tagged them both in her stories in the holidays/trips over to stay etc. 😂😂