Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Lily must be 8? Surely she doesn’t go to bed then as well.. lol it shouldn’t be that hard by that stage surely.. I mean those kids would literally be dead on their feet if they were going to sleep at say 8:30 and waking at 4:30, surely? But then people need different amounts of sleep so who know.. my toddler is currently doing “split nights” and is awake for hours during the night most nights and it is HELL.. so clearly my toddler doesn’t need much sleep either 🫠 I couldn’t get up at 4:30am for the day though.. literal hell.
---
*That hard as in just put them to bed two hours later for a few nights and they should adapt.. they’re bigger kids now not babies/toddlers.

Reactions: 1
I wonder, when the girls go and stay with Dad, what routine does he have, does he put them to bed at 6.30?

Reactions: 1
I get that if you have 4 (hell, if you have one!) there comes a point in the day when you just want them in bed asleep. But getting up at 4.30am? duck that tit, that would make me lose my mind.

Reactions: 10
And Lily must be 8? Surely she doesn’t go to bed then as well.. lol it shouldn’t be that hard by that stage surely.. I mean those kids would literally be dead on their feet if they were going to sleep at say 8:30 and waking at 4:30, surely? But then people need different amounts of sleep so who know.. my toddler is currently doing “split nights” and is awake for hours during the night most nights and it is HELL.. so clearly my toddler doesn’t need much sleep either 🫠 I couldn’t get up at 4:30am for the day though.. literal hell.
---
*That hard as in just put them to bed two hours later for a few nights and they should adapt.. they’re bigger kids now not babies/toddlers.
My toddler too, though the last 2 nights he hasn’t ’split’ the night so 🤞🤞 it’s over for at least a while. But when he does wake in the middle of the night I spend those hours convincing him it’s still bed time, I don’t just give up and get up for the day. I have a 6.30am rule at the absolute earliest.

Reactions: 2
My toddler too, though the last 2 nights he hasn’t ’split’ the night so 🤞🤞 it’s over for at least a while. But when he does wake in the middle of the night I spend those hours convincing him it’s still bed time, I don’t just give up and get up for the day. I have a 6.30am rule at the absolute earliest.
Yes! We’ve got 3 kids and so they’ve all had their spells of early waking. My middle one bad a spell of asking for breakfast at 4AM (he wasn’t hungry, I’m not cruel, he just thought I was morning!) and we would lay in bed til 6. Often he went back to sleep, and if he didn’t, I would be like oh it’s morning now and so we can get up. I take my hat off to anyone that can be alive before then 😳 xxxx

Reactions: 3
God. 4:30 every day. I’d be an absolute shell of a woman. When mine get up in the night I’m destroyed the next day.

Reactions: 9
I have 5 and have never and would never get out of bed at 4.30am, no matter what the kids wanted to do 😂 I might be awake, but we would definitely be in bed. In the dark. Trying out damnedest to go back to sleep😩
Exactly! My four (well three, the youngest is a tiny baby) know full well that anytime before 7am is “the middle of the night” and while they may be awake.. we will be staying in bed, in the dark, until my alarm goes off!! This does occasionally mean I have four little people in my bed from 6am onwards but I have never and will never accept 4.30am as a normal wake time!!!!

I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she cosleeps.. I wonder if she still does? We have on and off with all of ours and if anything it means they sleep longer!!
If I got up at 4.30 every day I’d be in bed asleep at 8pm and never get any time alone or get anything done!

Reactions: 5
Yep all of this. For me it’s always been anything before 6 is the night. Luckily mine don’t get up till 7/8 and always have done but if there were occasions when they woke at 5 I treated it as if it were still the night time and absolutely not allowed downstairs and lay back down and go to sleep. If you’re not asleep you have to be quiet! I would be unwell if I was awake at 430 every day. It makes me wonder if it’s EVERY day otherwise how would she actually function

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’ve read posts that said her husband used to leave the house at 6am for work so the noise/movement with him getting ready probably woke the kids and they’ve got into this cycle. She’d have them in bed and settled before he came home too.

Reactions: 4
When mine were waking too early, I’d put them to bed earlier, because sleep promotes sleep.

But 6:00pm is already really, really early.

I’m sure I’ve read posts that said her husband used to leave the house at 6am for work so the noise/movement with him getting ready probably woke the kids and they’ve got into this cycle. She’d have them in bed and settled before he came home too.
But they are frequently up at 4am/4:30am according to her stories. There's no way her ex was up 2hrs / 1hr 30 before he needed to leave the house every day, surely?!

But they are frequently up at 4am/4:30am according to her stories. There's no way her ex was up 2hrs / 1hr 30 before he needed to leave the house every day, surely?!
Maybe that’s when he did leave the house so that was the routine and they all got up at that time? For the record I think this is unlikely, but just a thought?

I think the girls rule the roost, if they want to get up they will! We all know money doesn’t buy sense. Like everyone else I make sure they stay in bed until 7am at the earliest. Even if awake at 5 they are not allowed to leave their room.

She’s just posted on stories sounds like she’s had a rotten time and been in hospital. Thanked her brother for holding the fort and looking after the girls, not their dad!

• Sad
I hate when people do this- you ok hun? So say what’s wrong or say nothing. It’s attention seeking.

Reactions: 14
Gosh…hope she didn’t fall over hoovering in those heels 😂🙈 But in all seriousness, hope she’s ok. Wonder what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry Liv’s been ill but that’s such a drip drip drip of info. She knows full well people will want to know more and posting a picture of yourself in a hospital bed? COME ON!! 🙄🙄🙄 Either say what happened or keep it private.

Reactions: 15