Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm I'm not sure about not buying expensive stuff. She has very expensive taste in clothes, shoes and bags (everything is high end), she does her food shop at M&S, Waitrose or Ocado, there's plenty of higher priced independent brand purchases amongst all the Amazon tat she buys the girls and all her interiors stuff is pretty pricy, especially the art (which I'm guessing is hers as it seems very much her taste). Her outgoings must be fairly hefty.
Yes but that's all normal for a London bankers wife.

Reactions: 2
She has a large enough personal wealth to not need to worry about that side of it - ex husband might be after it though 🤷‍♀️
I’m not sure about the final sales figures but Fired Earth had been through many rounds of corporate finance - the final sale is not the only time her dad would have got money out- he started as majority shareholder way back
When so money will have come in over the years. The family/ their properties are known locally and they are extremely wealthy. Obvs doesn't hurt to be married to a banker too!

Reactions: 7
I thought she was she's late 30s 🤔 I only say this because if she'd had her 40th fairly recently (as in the last couple of years) surely there would have been a huge celebration and I can't remember anything.

Reactions: 3
How the duck does she allow/tolerate those girls getting up so early in the morning. I assume 4am is an exaggeration - but for years she has mentioned that they get up at crazy hours. In darkness. Middle of the night kind of tit. There isn't a hope in hell I'd let kids away with that. It's unhealthy as much as anything else.

Reactions: 21
I wonder what time they go to bed... I think there comes a time you have to choose between the kids having an early bed time so you get the evening to yourself but they get up at the crack of dawn vs keeping them up later but they get up at a sensible time.

The fact that she was posting stories about the decorations/table all being ready for the birthday at 8pmish suggests the former...

Reactions: 7
I wonder what time they go to bed... I think there comes a time you have to choose between the kids having an early bed time so you get the evening to yourself but they get up at the crack of dawn vs keeping them up later but they get up at a sensible time.

The fact that she was posting stories about the decorations/table all being ready for the birthday at 8pmish suggests the former...
I am sure she once said they go to bed at 6pm.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought she was she's late 30s 🤔 I only say this because if she'd had her 40th fairly recently (as in the last couple of years) surely there would have been a huge celebration and I can't remember anything.
I read an article about her a few years ago that was written when the twins were babies and it said she was 36 or 37 at the time (can’t remember exactly but it was around that age..). I tried to find the article last night but couldn’t. If anyone does find it please link it. It wasn’t particularly interesting as I recall just about how she’d had the twins and had Lily as well.

Reactions: 1
She has said before they go to bed at like 6/6:30pm. I have a 5 year old and cannot imagine putting them to bed at that time of night (Altho I do work until 5pm) but what about after school clubs/activities etc 🤔
I’d defo have them stay up till 7:30pm and then hopefully sleep a little longer in the mornings!

Reactions: 9
She has said before they go to bed at like 6/6:30pm. I have a 5 year old and cannot imagine putting them to bed at that time of night (Altho I do work until 5pm) but what about after school clubs/activities etc 🤔
I’d defo have them stay up till 7:30pm and then hopefully sleep a little longer in the mornings!
Exactly that. My babies at baby age would go 7-7 but not at their ages. That early start, regularly, would have me changing things - and fast.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she just didn’t have the energy to be honest. It took such a sustained effort to sort out my DS2 sleeping and that was with two of us and it was only one kid. Sometimes we just let things slide until we have the strength!

Reactions: 11
My daughter used to wake up at 4.45 EVERY morning for almost 2 years. I was a wreck. She'd fall asleep in her dinner at 4.30pm so I had to put her to bed at 5.30. It is SUCH a difficult cycle to break. Noe she is 10 and never wants to get up in the morning.

Reactions: 1
My daughter used to wake up at 4.45 EVERY morning for almost 2 years. I was a wreck. She'd fall asleep in her dinner at 4.30pm so I had to put her to bed at 5.30. It is SUCH a difficult cycle to break. Noe she is 10 and never wants to get up in the morning.
It is a hard cycle to break but surely now the twins are 7 she could give it a go. They have a better understanding than a 2 year old. The first few times you put them to bed later they still get up at the same time so people tend to give up at this point. But it needs to be done for quite a few nights before they get into a new rhythm

Reactions: 4
It is a hard cycle to break but surely now the twins are 7 she could give it a go. They have a better understanding than a 2 year old. The first few times you put them to bed later they still get up at the same time so people tend to give up at this point. But it needs to be done for quite a few nights before they get into a new rhythm
Or if she's really bothered by it, do it really gradually, adding 15mins to bedtime every week.
---
It's extremely odd to be putting 7 year olds to bed at 6pm, if she still does. No wonder they are ready for the day by 4:30am.

Reactions: 8