Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, though I don't think she's 'gone off the rails' really. She was doing the cocktail stuff on her IG before the break up, this is an extension of that now she's more free to do it. Yes, she's bit of a cliche and a lot of her 'girls night' clips/reels/still look like a Chamonix '08 airhead reunion, but I think that's her. I don't think she's particularly intelligent, cultured or a deep thinker. That's fine, the world needs different sorts, but I don't think Liv has hidden depths.
Yeah, bless her but she’s basic and not particularly intelligent. Anyone expecting her to go out and cure cancer off the back of the divorce is going to be sorely disappointed. Let the woman have her fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what’s happened to UGG she seems to be AWOL ???
Hopefully she's enjoying Christmas with her family. She's already said that this will be last in this house, so maybe she's logged off and is making the most of it?

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she’s realised that she needs to step the hell back from social media for a bit whilst she heals.

First Christmas without ex, last Christmas in lovely home - will be difficult time.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell I unfollowed over a yr ago and she just popped into my head this morning, probably because she was so mad about Christmas. I came to check if she'd had another baby. What happened with her and the husband?

Reactions: 2
He left her over the summer. Some discussion around whether he cheated but nothings been substantiated. She has sold her house apparently and will be moving to a new one in the New Year. Lots of sympathy for her generally although some debate about how much should be shown on SM.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her stories today? That is a bit more than a flat tyre, did you see the state of the wheel arch body work?!

Has she stopped posting or have I been blocked?
She hasn't really posted since before Christmas apart from one set of stories maybe a week or so ago

She said it had been the worst week in a while or something so I guess something to do with the divorce

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what actually happened? I find it so sad that he could have had an affair with 4 young children at home. Obviously it happens all the time and there may be other factors. I'm just speculating from comments but she's doing much better than I would.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't really posted since before Christmas apart from one set of stories maybe a week or so ago

She said it had been the worst week in a while or something so I guess something to do with the divorce
Thanks ! I wondered what was happening, I’ve followed her for ages but never interacted with her at all, so I would have been surprised if I’d been blocked.

Does anyone know what actually happened? I find it so sad that he could have had an affair with 4 young children at home. Obviously it happens all the time and there may be other factors. I'm just speculating from comments but she's doing much better than I would.
I don't think there's anything out there in black and white about what happened. But when they were together she was always really open about the fact that he worked super long hours in London and she was basically solo.parenting in thr week. It's a tale as old as time sadly

Reactions: 7
I know I'm in the minority here but I hope she doesn't "spill" on what actually happened. There's no need to broadcast it - it will achieve nothing but give people more to talk about and they have small children who could one day easily read about it online. I think it should stay private and I'd have a lot more respect for her if she kept it that way.

Reactions: 18
I agree she doesn’t need to ‘spill’ on what actually happened, but she also didn’t need to announce it at all in the first place.

Reactions: 6