Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she doesn’t need to ‘spill’ on what actually happened, but she also didn’t need to announce it at all in the first place.
Did she say it was an affair or just that he's left? I"m half expecting her to write a book about it like every other Instagrammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said ‘my husband has left me’. I’m not sure if that necessarily implies it was for another woman (or man?!), or if people are just choosing to read into it…

Reactions: 2
I think most people assumed an affair cos Men don’t generally leave without having another woman lined up

Reactions: 12
I don't think she specified in a post but I seem to recall someone commented about cheating men and she responded agreeing.

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually think women should have to keep quiet about being treated badly/being cheated on etc. Having said that, I agree that it wouldn’t be a nice thing for their children to see online one day.

Reactions: 9
I don’t actually think women should have to keep quiet about being treated badly/being cheated on etc. Having said that, I agree that it wouldn’t be a nice thing for their children to see online one day.
Absolutely not. But possibly not tell the world via Instagram, your family business. With those young girls whom will be young ladies before long, to think about.

Reactions: 7
But how will she inspire other women if she doesn’t share her story?

• Haha
Absolutely not - but I feel she would be sharing (if she did) for engagement and drama. He also doesn't have a public social media presence. By all means call out crappy behaviour and speak to friends and family but thousands of strangers on the internet don't need to know about it.

Reactions: 4
I think she's been very clever about the whole thing. She said he left but has dropped very subtle hints there is another women. Playing the song 'Young hearts' by Candi Staton for a start.

You'll get the baby, but you won't have your man
While he is busy loving every woman that he can, uh-huh

But she has kept it classy for her girls and she has certainly never put him down.

Reactions: 15
I think she's been very clever about the whole thing. She said he left but has dropped very subtle hints there is another women. Playing the song 'Young hearts' by Candi Staton for a start.

You'll get the baby, but you won't have your man
While he is busy loving every woman that he can, uh-huh

But she has kept it classy for her girls and she has certainly never put him down.
I think those sorts of subtle hints through music and whatnot aren't classy though.

She could have gone for the 'I am going through a divorce and out of respect for my family I won't be speaking about any details' and then left it at that.

Reactions: 6
I think those sorts of subtle hints through music and whatnot aren't classy though.

She could have gone for the 'I am going through a divorce and out of respect for my family I won't be speaking about any details' and then left it at that.
She hasn't spoken about it though.

Which is a shame as I would LOVE to know what happened!!

I do hope he has all 4 girls AT LEAST every other weekend. If he does have another women she will soon scarper. I know I would NOT take on a new man with 4 kids. Fuuuuck that!!

Reactions: 12
A friend of mine’s husband had an affair and left her with 4 young children. He refused to have all 4 of them at the same time, he said it was too difficult 🙄. So he did every other weekend, but only 2 children at a time, so his kids essentially only saw him once a month.
To be honest I didn’t think I’d be particularly classy if my husband cheated on me and left me with 4 kids. At least with her hints, her kids are probably never likely to figure them out.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be 'classy' either and I don't think any woman should have to be if they've something to say. Perfectly acceptable for women to show their real feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But surely the cheater shouldn’t have cheated if it would be upsetting for his kids to read online. If the person who was cheated on, wants to to tell the world they are justified in doing so.