Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people reading a bit too much into this? Me and my bestie say ‘date night’ sometimes when we’re talking about a girls night? Does it have to be uncomfortable to do the same just because her bestie is a fella?

Reactions: 14
Are people reading a bit too much into this? Me and my bestie say ‘date night’ sometimes when we’re talking about a girls night? Does it have to be uncomfortable to do the same just because her bestie is a fella?
100 percent people are reading into it.....I think that's what her aim is. Give the nay sayers something to finger wag over. She's just trying to get her groove back and what better (and safe) company than with friends.

Reactions: 13
She wants to drive up engagement and it’s working. The higher the engagement, the more £££ she can earn. She’s not stupid 😆

Reactions: 11
People are reading into it because she wants people to. She’s not silly. It reads as thirsty and desperate though.

The tiny little ponytail is still there even on a night out! Has she ever had a different hairstyle ? It’s bloody awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she told his wife first that she’s going to be pretending she’s on a date with him or what? So weird, especially as all her long time followers will remember all the times she tagged them both in her stories in the holidays/trips over to stay etc. 😂😂
Kavita tagged it in her stories so she was totally in on it!
---
The tiny little ponytail is still there even on a night out! Has she ever had a different hairstyle ? It’s bloody awful!!
I agree- it doesn’t look good!!

Reactions: 1
She even had it like that at her wedding. I’m not a fan of her hair, but if she likes it, then good for her.

Reactions: 5
Kavita tagged it in her stories so she was totally in on it!
---

I agree- it doesn’t look good!!
Yeah see I don’t think the wife would be jealous I just think it’s an awkward conversation “hi hun I’m just going to pretend I’m bleeping your husband tonight just incase the ex is watching my stories, that ok?” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Can we talk more about her hair? I have no idea about blonde hair so this might be a really stupid question, but is that colour natural? She never ever seems to have a hint of root?

Can we talk more about her hair? I have no idea about blonde hair so this might be a really stupid question, but is that colour natural? She never ever seems to have a hint of root?
She does occasionally have slightly darker roots but seems to have naturally very fair hair so it’s not very noticeable. I think she’s said before that she doesn’t wear her hair down because it makes her “look like a fat c*nt”.

She has said you will never see her with her hair down , she is very blonde and probably goes once a month to have a root touch up

Reactions: 2
I remember in lock down her hairdresser delivered some hairdresser dye to her to keep on top of it. So it's not natural so I would guess she goes once a month to keep on top of it

Reactions: 2
OMG she changed her profile picture 🙈 keeping in mind she’s had the same profile picture for yearsss 😂 desperate much. It’s just such a bad look imo, behaving like a divorced (I know she’s not divorced yet but you know what I mean) and desperate 40 something. Like babe calm it down, you’re embarrassing yourself. Concentrate on your kids. Just to add I know *most people* are the “you go girlfriend* types.. that’s not me at all. I just think tarting yourself up and throwing yourself around SM is cringe worthy. Especially at her age. Sorry not sorry 😂

She wants to drive up engagement and it’s working. The higher the engagement, the more £££ she can earn. She’s not stupid 😆
Yes, she is definitely teasing us. I think she's quite funny. But, I can't stand that ponytail!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG she changed her profile picture 🙈 keeping in mind she’s had the same profile picture for yearsss 😂 desperate much. It’s just such a bad look imo, behaving like a divorced (I know she’s not divorced yet but you know what I mean) and desperate 40 something. Like babe calm it down, you’re embarrassing yourself. Concentrate on your kids. Just to add I know *most people* are the “you go girlfriend* types.. that’s not me at all. I just think tarting yourself up and throwing yourself around SM is cringe worthy. Especially at her age. Sorry not sorry 😂
I dunno. A part of me is "fair play, have a bit of fun with it, divorce is tit, especially with 4 young ones" but I also think she's better than that. It's all desperate and predictable and there's a big chance she'll look back on what shes posting and think WTF.

I think it’s understandable to go off the rails a bit following a marriage break up but keep it off social media ffs. No one needs to see the desperate drunken antics of an adult woman.

when her self-esteem is in a better place, she’ll look back and cringe at what she has shared.

It reminds me of a meme I saw years ago and I can’t remember the exact wording but was along the lines of he’s not going to see your indirect status’ because he’s currently motor boating his new girlfriends tits 🤣🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s understandable to go off the rails a bit following a marriage break up but keep it off social media ffs. No one needs to see the desperate drunken antics of an adult woman.

when her self-esteem is in a better place, she’ll look back and cringe at what she has shared.
Possibly, though I don't think she's 'gone off the rails' really. She was doing the cocktail stuff on her IG before the break up, this is an extension of that now she's more free to do it. Yes, she's bit of a cliche and a lot of her 'girls night' clips/reels/still look like a Chamonix '08 airhead reunion, but I think that's her. I don't think she's particularly intelligent, cultured or a deep thinker. That's fine, the world needs different sorts, but I don't think Liv has hidden depths.

Reactions: 17