Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommobear

VIP Member
I find it pathetic how so many men claim to have been really miserable in their marriages but won't leave til they have someone else lined up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bental

My partner left me around the same time for someone else. I have our home up for sale as I just don't want to be here, it's not my home it's our home and I want somewhere that's all mine to start my new life fresh so could be a similar reason. Also the memories, it's all bad here and reminds me how much of our life at the end was a lie 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

KittyKittyMeow

He is a long time friend of hers, he and his wife and kids have featured on her account many times. I expect he is just a friend supporting friend going this at the moment. His wife only had a happy family post up 5 days ago so highly doubt there's anything untoward (but here for the tea if its going to be poured)! She's trolling her trolls perhaps 😂 good for her I say getting out after being stuck at home raising 4 kids for the last 8 years pretty much single all that time too. If I were in her shoes I'd being the exact same... sure its all a bit showy but god only knows whats go on in the background to push her to this sudden flip in character!

Reactions: 33

pommobear

VIP Member
Imagine being so stupid as to think a bloke who jettisons his wife and four young kids is a good catch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nixen

Chatty Member
How did she have the strength to meet the other woman! She’s a more forgiving woman than I would be that’s for sure.
I would have wanted to meet the person if they were going to be around my children. I’d also like them to meet ME so that I’d be a real human to them, not some imaginary ex wife that he’d no doubt be talking shit about. And meeting her in person would make it much easier for me to make an accurate voodoo doll of her 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Sooz

Chatty Member
The girlfriend is some sleazy totty from his work!!

And she insisted on meeting her in order to check out who was around her girls!!!

God she's got guts.

I'd say the OW was shitting herself. It's all fun and games until you have to mind 4 kids every weekend and you have a steely-eyed Liv giving you an unsympathetic once over.

Edit: Just looked at LinkedIn and amused to note the ex is "Head of Investment Strategy and Risk" (!!!) I guess his Investment Strategy is to be as Risky as humanly possible!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pommobear

VIP Member
Who the actual fuck would want to be lumbered with someone else's 4 kids? My own are annoying enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Liv is in a million times a better position than the mistress. Mistress now has to be the one worrying when he works late and Liv can just enjoy her life and the girls 🙌🏻

Reactions: 30

pommobear

VIP Member
Please don’t all come at me for saying this as I’m absolutely not justifying what he’s done (my dad left my mum when I was 8). I’m just trying to understand.

What if it is that brunette and he realised he needed more by way of someone with equal intellect / ambition as him?
I like Liv so please don’t get me wrong on this. I’m just saying if it is that woman, looking at her resume - she’s a very different person to Liv.

Would we all be responding this way if one of our girlfriends left their husband for someone that was better suited to them and made them happier? Just thinking out loud, not excusing him.
I would if they had an affair and left their husband and four young children to shack up in London eith the other man, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If it was me I'd be hey yeah take the kids for a holiday, I hope they're a nightmare for you and gf rethinks her whole affair. It's a win win for Liv because she knows the kids adore her and she gets a weekend off. He was a prick anyway by the sounds of it. Hope the gf has a horrible holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ooh scandalous

Can't help but feel really sad for her. The house was/is beautiful and set up to be the perfect forever home for the girls to grow up in. I know we don't know the true circumstances but I can't even imagine how it would feel knowing your husband is willing to throw that all away for the sake of a sordid affair. Nothing guaranteed in life I suppose. I hope the move allows her to move forwards in a positive light.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Liv is laughing. She has her lovely children, has gotten rid of the dead wood and can date/ find a new partner on her terms. I know if I was choosing again there would be a few changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
She may be laughing, but deep down she realises that her children's childhood has been compromised by this. Divorce affects children very deeply, however much parents may try to cushion the blow.
That’s not her fault though, better to have divorced parents than ones who cheat, lie and hurt each other. Her girls will grow up to know you don’t have to put up with less than you’re worth

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Really feeling for her with the stories about the girls heading off for a weekend with her ex and his gf. Made my tummy go funny imagining me in that situation 😢

Reactions: 24

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s a lot for her kids - holiday with their new step mum, new house and new schools all within a few weeks of each other

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Spanielears

House was pretty but not very practical - in the way that barn conversions are. Bedrooms were all eaves which is fine for toddlers but growing kids need ceilings…! The money sunk into it tho without adding actual value - pink Aga, new floors, panty extensions, that gym room fit out thing. Beggars belief.
When you’re building your forever home you aren’t thinking of adding value, you’re thinking of making your own home. I don’t think she did anything crazy, she was just trying to make a home. Yes from a privileged position, but why not make it how you want to?

• Heart
Reactions: 21