Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The yacht was owned by Alexander Mijeev, the CEO of Rosoboronexport, a major Russian military weapons company. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, and it's this one https://yachtharbour.com/yacht/lady-anastasia-716

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Russia is always most afraid of UK and US, and UK is convenient because we left the EU .. was always going to be us that were threatened or blamed first! You can’t see them blaming Italy or Spain!

Reactions: 20
Carole Cadwalladr has a very good thread here, which is well worth reading about the realities of the current situation. It's not a case of us being at war with Russia, as they've been conducting warfare against us for years, sometimes openly and brazenly such as in Salisbury. Russia can blame whomever they wishes for escalating things, but they're the ones who've been poking the proverbial, and who has suddenly found out that what they thought was a cowed cat in the corner was actually a mongoose. A seriously fucked off mongoose with their own domestic and geopolitical issues.

Reactions: 18
Glad we have mr loughbough uni there taking up resources and Ukrainian forces time to bring us such important updates as it's quiet and shops have lines. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-02-28 13.51.58.png

He's not even tweeting much, so this must be the important update that the mainstream media aren't telling us

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Yeah I think this could have been a good excuse to use Teams.
Somewhere in a Russian front room 'For god's sake, Brenda stop asking if I want tea. I'm trying to cow these pesky Ukrainians..... ooh, there's bourbons in the tin? Go on then.'

tit, I should've muted that. Carry on, everyone.

• Haha
Somewhere in a Russian front room 'For god's sake, Brenda stop asking if I want tea. I'm trying to cow these pesky Ukrainians..... ooh, there's bourbons in the tin? Go on then.'

tit, I should've muted that. Carry on, everyone.
"Mikael you're on mute." "Aw I think he's dropped out of the call." "No no, later - I'll look at it later. Dad's negotiating peace."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.