Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe somethings about to kick off I see a few countries have told their citizens to get out
DC4FD8E7-6B41-405B-A9AC-4706929CB9A3.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Come on Putin you bleeping coward get out of your ivory tower and go to the border probably too scared he will be taken out . He's happy to send young lads to die but won't be getting his hands dirty.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why does Putin always seem to go for the UK ? Earlier it said if he sent a nuke it would be in the sea between UK and Norway - now blaming Trussed up Lizzy - I dont want us to ‘take one for the team’ (EU). Seems Ukraine have reached out to Abramovich to help discussions with Putin.
Without all his cronies backing him up he has no power. The UK or more specifically London has the largest concentration of them so it's the place he wants to scare to control the most. Divide and conquer and all that.

Reactions: 21
Russia have loaded onto a civilian area and killed dozens in their second city. This is surely a war crime now with targeting civilian buildings and nothing else. Cowards, all of them

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Telling americans to leave russia probarly best idea they most likely will be the target of hate if there being fed the west is to blame narrative
Irish have been advised as have other neutral countries, jungle drums 🤷‍♀️..What will Putins end game be ,things won’t go back to how they were before this kicked off. I don’t think he went into this blind it’s been well planned it’s just waiting to see if there’s going to be any movement to remove him before it’s too late.

Reactions: 12
I've seen a few people on Mumsnet and co saying don't poke the bear and give him what he wants. If he takes Ukraine he will be emboldened to take more states and threaten us with bombs, Appeasement doesn't work with someone like Putin , he's looking to expand his borders and secure his legacy. Hold firm and don't give in , I really don't believe he will let the bombs off it there's multiple people in the chain.

Reactions: 33
Men with no milltary experience showing up to the embassy wanting to fight just crazy to me i get they want to help but totally irresponsible and not helping with the narrative of us supporting people going there to fight

Reactions: 11
I've seen a few people on Mumsnet and co saying don't poke the bear and give him what he wants. If he takes Ukraine he will be emboldened to take more states and threaten us with bombs, Appeasement doesn't work with someone like Putin , he's looking to expand his borders and secure his legacy. Hold firm and don't give in , I really don't believe he will let the bombs off it there's multiple people in the chain.
What idiots, how can people really believe that if he gets what he wants he'll stop. People are so nieve/ignorant.
This is just step one for Putin.

Reactions: 30
Appeasement sounds good short term but you are right. It would potentially be history repeating itself - not to be repetitive around the world war mantra or sensationalising but its literally how WW2 started.

Reactions: 27
All that would do is make him move on to all the other former USSR countries. Not sure how that would benefit us at all. Imagine Russia being that big and that close and controlling so much. We’d all be speaking Russian soon enough. No thank you.

Reactions: 18

Shared a video of his in the last thread, however he’s uploaded today. ‘Good’ to see an insiders perspective of the chaos this is causing. Those poor people.

Reactions: 11
I've seen a few people on Mumsnet and co saying don't poke the bear and give him what he wants
This attitude really annoys me. I'm no history buff but wasn't it exactly this that lead into WW2 with Hitler signing the Munich "agreement"?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.