Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What idiots, how can people really believe that if he gets what he wants he'll stop. People are so nieve/ignorant.
This is just step one for Putin.
people probarly speak from a place of fear too i am not saying give in but i just wish these people would use their brains when they say things nato need to just keep out of it no need to keep going on tv making statements its not our fight he wont stop but what do you do you intervene and cause ww3 and stand back and do nothing ? If i thought he would not do i would be first advocating to get there and fight however we are dealing with someone clearly unstable and not someone to just mess around with

Reactions: 7
like literally, all the Ukrainian soldiers/police etc on tiktok are ridiculously hot. What is going on what is in their water?!
The women are beautiful too, there is a word in Ukrainian, which currently escapes me. It's due to the famine, details of which are horrific. Anyway, the pretty advantage was helpful in survival, so much so that it's a noticeable thing now.

Reactions: 15
I actually think there's Russian bots on Mumsnet , largest parenting website in the UK wouldn't surprise me, scare mother's with young children and children who might go in the forces. Appeasement doesn't work we have spent too long navel gazing , cutting the military worried about wearing masks and social distancing while Putin has been planning this.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I've seen a few people on Mumsnet and co saying don't poke the bear and give him what he wants. If he takes Ukraine he will be emboldened to take more states and threaten us with bombs, Appeasement doesn't work with someone like Putin , he's looking to expand his borders and secure his legacy. Hold firm and don't give in , I really don't believe he will let the bombs off it there's multiple people in the chain.
And I'll bet they're the kind of people who frot themselves silly over the blitz spirit, and start wearing their poppies in October.

Putin is an aggressive expansionist. Do they honestly think he would've stopped at Ukraine? Or does it not matter as they're only Eastern Europeans, and they think their lives are not worth protecting. He bombed a Children's Cancer Hospital. The man is evil beyond belief, and all the funny meerkat memes and ooh, he likes to ride horses twith no shirt, and oooh, he likes dogs has diminished what he is.

Anyone who ever wonders at what kind of people would've been quite happy to see Hitler take Poland, look no further. Wankers. Honestly, they're so wilfully, blindly bleeping stupid.

I don't want war. I hate war, I've seen what it does, but fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The women are beautiful too, there is a word in Ukrainian, which currently escapes me. It's due to the famine, details of which are horrific. Anyway, the pretty advantage was helpful in survival, so much so that it's a noticeable thing now.
So pretty people are also the most healthy? I never knew that!

Reactions: 8
This attitude really annoys me. I'm no history buff but wasn't it exactly this that lead into WW2 with Hitler signing the Munich agreement?
Yes. He agreed to take only the Sudetenland (German speaking part of Czechoslovakia) then he took the rest anyway - sound familiar?

Reactions: 18
!!! Nexta reporting talks ARE NOT over. Delegations taking a break !!!!

My thoughts on Truss, please bear with me.
I posted the Telegraph article about Truss's comments. Shortly after, news leaked individuals from UK and US special forces were in Poland getting ready to move in, coordinated by the Americans.
As Andrew Hastie (AUS ex-SAS) said about the invasion: weakness is provocative.
Chances are highly unlikely that special forces decided to go to Poland, organised with pals from the USA, who managed to arrive in a few hours, and got there all within the few hours of the comments. Can you imagine if news leaked they had gone into Ukraine without Truss saying anything? Declaration of war imminent!
Russia isn't going to pick on the USA too freely. How many gun-toting, sing-the-national-anthem-with-gusto-and-hand-on-heart Americans would not feel insulted if a female MP had sly comments made by a foreign power they've been suspicious of for decades? The UK is an outpost of the Anglosphere, still finding a happy relationship with the EU post-Brexit. It's close enough, big enough and with enough world influence to be an annoyance.
The Kremlin watched the Afghanistan withdrawal. They know the UK government isn't popular currently (Partygate, to name but one).
I have no doubt the Kremlin have waited for an opportunity to see where weaknesses are and whether we'll walk the walk, not just say big words. Don't play into their hands. Don't scold, denounce, or worry. It will only feed into their propaganda and encourage them to think when the going gets tough...
Her remarks aren't going to tip the world into war. Don't let the Kremlins scare tactics work. Stand firm. Laugh. Bullies hate that.
Remember a Georgian fuel tanker refused to help a Russian ship, recommending they paddle. Pretty entertaining memes over twitter as a result!

Reactions: 16
Some fucker has just tried to steal money from my bank account 😤 luckily I received an approval request to decline it, shat myself though because it was a Chinese video live streaming service?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Heard a brilliant commentator on Newstalk today - he said Putin’s plan not going as he would have liked - they didn’t expect such a fight from the Ukrainians. Now he’s humiliated and with his fragile ego, things could go extremely bad for the Ukrainians holding out. He’ll have a problem with them using gorilla warfare on the streets, so his guess will be that Putin will just flatten the main cities leaving nothing or no civilian alive. That’s such a horrific thought. Let’s hope there’s a coup in the Kremlin and the bastard is shot dead. 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I actually think there's Russian bots on Mumsnet , largest parenting website in the UK
I don't think mumsnet is actually that big of a site. Whenever I've read it you see the same few dullards popping up on all the threads. It's got some delusions of grandeur.

But a lot of posters there aren't serious, wouldn't surprise me if some were real people paid by the Kremlin to sow seeds. Many on that site are pisstakers and mumsnet themselves let people go wild making up tit on ever more ridiculous threads.

Reactions: 23
I'm not even a mum and I checked out mums net once and everyone is bat tit crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And I'll bet they're the kind of people who frot themselves silly over the blitz spirit, and start wearing their poppies in October.

Putin is an aggressive expansionist. Do they honestly think he would've stopped at Ukraine? Or does it not matter as they're only Eastern Europeans, and they think their lives are not worth protecting. He bombed a Children's Cancer Hospital. The man is evil beyond belief, and all the funny meerkat memes and ooh, he likes to ride horses twith no shirt, and oooh, he likes dogs has diminished what he is.

Anyone who ever wonders at what kind of people would've been quite happy to see Hitler take Poland, look no further. Wankers. Honestly, they're so wilfully, blindly bleeping stupid.

I don't want war. I hate war, I've seen what it does, but fucks sake.
No one wants war this will be middle class women who don't want their lives to change at all. This isn't going to away if we roll over and give him Ukraine and I highly doubt Putin gives a duck what Liz Truss says it's all an excuse. No one is threatening Russia or saying they are going to invade Russia we just want him to stop invading sovereign countries.

Reactions: 20
Some fucker has just tried to steal money from my bank account 😤 luckily I received an approval request to decline it, shat myself though because it was a Chinese video live streaming service?!
This happened to me while I was on China. Somehow my card got cloned. Call your bank, cancel your card, get a new one. Make a new email address you use for internet banking too. And ask your bank for all their security features etc. and preferably don’t keep all your money in the same account or even same bank.

No one wants war this will be middle class women who don't want their lives to change at all. This isn't going to away if we roll over and give him Ukraine and I highly doubt Putin gives a duck what Liz Truss says it's all an excuse. No one is threatening Russia or saying they are going to invade Russia we just want him to stop invading sovereign countries.
THIS!
What these people don’t realise is that Russia would go for all former soviet countries so it would impact people big time. Everyone. Even in the UK.

Reactions: 12
Soldiers on Snake Island didn’t die and were instead taken captive. People on Twitter are angry and annoyed because they were ‘fed a lie’.
Not that it’s difficult to get communications out and about during war, especially as this was a separate, tiny island. No, the Ukraines lied, it’s all a conspiracy!

Reactions: 19
This happened to me while I was on China. Somehow my card got cloned. Call your bank, cancel your card, get a new one. Make a new email address you use for internet banking too. And ask your bank for all their security features etc. and preferably don’t keep all your money in the same account or even same bank.

THIS!
What these people don’t realise is that Russia would go for all former soviet countries so it would impact people big time. Everyone. Even in the UK.
Oh no thank you for the advice, it’s so bloody stressful isn’t it, it’s happened to me before a few christmases ago, it was actually Christmas Day evening, I had to get the police involved because they were sending threatening messages and ordered food to my house from the local takeaways in my area.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah, god forbid their bridge night might be delayed, or they can't get out to Italy for a holiday (I don't actually know what middle class women do).

They're fully buying the Russian angle of them being the victims, because the West has united and told them no, for once. It genuinely makes me really angry - you may have guessed - about that selfishness. How they be so clueless to the fact that Russia is already dicking around with this country? And they are, they're always the ones who go on about brave Grandad in the war, and probably donated to Major Tom.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.