Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz Truss always strikes me as being not all there. Can't see the problem with her comments. It's just Russia being Russia. Here's 2 of Liz's finest moments to lighten the mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bojo is off to Estonia and Poland tomorrow. Honestly I'd much rather anyone else more competent in the government go. If this guy came on TV and told us "I am confident we will not be nuked by Russia" I'd be in my back garden right away digging a bunker.

klf9xzpnzy381.png
Police_Gear_from_a_Player_Card.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s almost cult like how Kadyrov can control so many people, he’s also one of the few people that can get within a mile of Putin , very strange relationship there .If he does succeed in stepping into Putins shoes what country would be willing to sit down with him after the atrocities he’s committed, it’s almost like they want to achieve supremacy over the rest of the world.
3CBE660A-EF82-40A4-A5FE-19E1B56B498A.jpeg

Reactions: 13
"Mikael you're on mute." "Aw I think he's dropped out of the call." "No no, later - I'll look at it later. Dad's negotiating peace."
Why has the Russian delegate got a cat filter on? FFS Alexey, I'm turning you off

They need Jackie Weaver!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Liz Truss always strikes me as being not all there. Can't see the problem with her comments. It's just Russia being Russia. Here's 2 of Liz's finest moments to lighten the mood.

Off topic but she really reminds me of India Willoughby 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t sit on the chair either. 💣 Would bring my own. 😬
I wouldn’t touch the pencil either - in fact an open field would have been my place of choice - if I had to go into a meeting room I would have sat on the opposite side to where I should have sat saying I preferred the view from this side thanks

Why does Putin always seem to go for the UK ? Earlier it said if he sent a nuke it would be in the sea between UK and Norway - now blaming Trussed up Lizzy - I dont want us to ‘take one for the team’ (EU). Seems Ukraine have reached out to Abramovich to help discussions with Putin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
A picture says a thousand words, and I'm guessing a lot of them would be unprintable for the first two images

• Haha
Reactions: 17

We have more cheese than France, more tea than China and my earrings are bigger than Putin’s balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently negotiations are over and it's not good. When is this going to end. What's his end game

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Somewhere in a Russian front room 'For god's sake, Brenda stop asking if I want tea. I'm trying to cow these pesky Ukrainians..... ooh, there's bourbons in the tin? Go on then.'

tit, I should've muted that. Carry on, everyone.
And a cats arse appearing on the screen as it jumps up on the keyboard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently negotiations are over and it's not good. When is this going to end. What's his end game
God that didn’t take long. Don’t think anyone expected anything to come of it but I thought they’d keep up the pretence for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does Putin always seem to go for the UK ? Earlier it said if he sent a nuke it would be in the sea between UK and Norway - now blaming Trussed up Lizzy - I dont want us to ‘take one for the team’ (EU). Seems Ukraine have reached out to Abramovich to help discussing with Putin.
genuinely confuses me because if what I’m always told is true the Russians own most of London.

Reactions: 11

Definitely air getting in.

Reactions: 6
Seems Ukraine have reached out to Abramovich to help discussions with Putin.
Abramovich used to be close to Putin and the regime but has distanced himself over the years. I wonder because he’s Jewish as is Zelensky they are hoping he can try and get some sense into the Kremlin over the ‘denazification’ angle.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.