Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a feeling Zelensky will be dead very soon. He’s absolutely prepared to go down fighting for his country. Could never imagine Boris doing that could you?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wow I’m really clueless when it comes to nuclear stuff. Genuinely thought we had actual defences. It’s so sad to think we live in a world where we need nuclear weapons. I know Corbyn wanted to end our nuclear weapons programme and I can’t decide whether or not it was a good idea but I guess we would seem as less as a threat? Or more of a target….
Yeah in a ideal world I would get rid of them but when you have loons like Putin it stops them invading. The problem is even if we didn't have them and didn't get directly hit we would still all die because of the nuclear fallout . There's about 10,000 nuke missiles in the world each one is at least 10 times stronger than the 2 bombs used on Japan in world war 2.

Reactions: 5
I’ve a feeling Zelensky will be dead very soon. He’s absolutely prepared to go down fighting for his country. Could never imagine Boris doing that could you?
Boris would be the first to abandon ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm scared at what I'm going to wake up to tomorrow. The reports of what weapons Putin may have to use are scary.

Also just seen Russia has threatened Finland and Sweden if they join nato.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The UN are meeting at present (guess who's head of the Security Council at the minute). It'll be interesting to see what China do.

The US ambadassor said that Russia's actions are "so bold, so brazen, that it threatens our international system as we know it. We have a solid obligation to not look away"

Reactions: 12
I honstley appauled Zelensky I wish we had a leader like him! He is such a brave man who stands for what every leader should be like take note borris! I have the up most respect for him my heart honstkey breaks for him

Reactions: 28
He isn’t stupid, neither are people around him. If he dies Ukraine is gone. Everyone knows that’s what Russia wants. He isn’t scared to go down but also knows everyone is looking at him as Ukraine’s leader. The other thing is… he is the one who convinced other leaders to help Ukraine. Who would step in? He knows he can’t be killed. He posts about being around still because he knows he needs to be seen.

The UN are meeting at present (guess who's head of the Security Council at the minute). It'll be interesting to see what China do.

The US ambadassor said that Russia's actions are "so bold, so brazen, that it threatens our international system as we know it. We have a solid obligation to not look away"

I hope they all sit down without Russia and find a way to remove Russia from the security council. It’s bleeping wild they are still permanent members.

Reactions: 19
He isn’t stupid, neither are people around him. If he dies Ukraine is gone. Everyone knows that’s what Russia wants. He isn’t scared to go down but also knows everyone is looking at him as Ukraine’s leader. The other thing is… he is the one who convinced other leaders to help Ukraine. Who would step in? He knows he can’t be killed. He posts about being around still because he knows he needs to be seen.
Agree.
It’s amazing to see a leader dare to voice his opinion. They’re doing well as a country to have even stood up to Russia for as long as they have, and bullshit the propaganda

Reactions: 23
I've heard this so much. What the hell, is it real? Are Russian soldiers starving and running away or propaganda to improve morale?
A good rule of thumb: google something and if none of the big news agencies or papers reported on it then it’s fake.

Reactions: 12
Lighthearted in this serious time but it’s a shame Zelensky hasn’t got all us who think he’s so handsome to protect him.
He really is an incredible leader, as this goes on his determination and leadership shows absolute. phenomenal dedication. He’s quite young with young children, and he’s literally putting his whole country above his family. I don’t think there is another leader who will or would do that, certainly not that spineless bastard in the Kremlin. Whatever the outcome I really believe Zelensky will have hero like status.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.