Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I find reassuring with the cyber warfare is that Anonymous is going for Russia. I'm comforting myself with the notion that while Russian hackers would've had their targets, with Anonymous laying siege to official sites, they're going to be a little distracted trying to stop them.
I loved this too. I have mixed feelings on Anonymous as an organisation but good on them.

This is a war unlike we have seen, its unconventional and support coming from all sides

Reactions: 10
China abstained from voting on a UN resolution to condemn Russia. This has been seen as China openly withdrawing their support from Russia. Russia is being abandoned by everyone
Thank you for pointing this out. If this is the case that is very good news. However, I worry if they can be trusted or are they playing a waiting game to see who does and doesn’t becomes involved? I fearPutin is in for the long haul and has expected the sanctions and has chosen his moment on the advice of strategists.

Reactions: 7
I saw some comments earlier in the thread about how to help/where to donate and just wanted to share this. This is an amazing organisation, I have seen first hand the difference their support made to a community in India (obviously nothing to do with this situation) Anyway, they are at the Ukraine border and are dealing with 1 displaced family every 10 minutes, so supporting them really does make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. Most presidents would be straight out. The afghan president was straight out wasn't he? Zlensky is a real hero. Th3 same as the Klitcko brothers, amazing x
To be fair, I couldn't blame the Afghan President. Live another Day and enjoy life with riches, or stay on a piece of land just because it's called 'home'. Home is where you make it, and with millions of quid, home can be anywhere in the world.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for pointing this out. If this is the case that is very good news. However, I worry if they can be trusted or are they playing a waiting game to see who does and doesn’t becomes involved? I fearPutin is in for the long haul and has expected the sanctions and has chosen his moment on the advice of strategists.
Yeah we have to take China at face value. Who knows the truth, if they are still going to buy the gas and wheat from Russia that's not a complete disapproval.

It's at least a positive move. I suspect they are watching and waiting on the outcome and will choose their side at the appropriate time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
China relies very very heavily on the west. Basically we bankroll China with everything being made there. Several industries are already moving out of China and they have their own issues as well. The last thing they will do is fight Russia’s war.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
new thread:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.